Windows 10: Windows 10 restarting

Discus and support Windows 10 restarting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So my issue is this, windows 10 will display it's logo, and restart.... Then boot up with preparing automatic repair, and then restart. Then back to no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mrpanda, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Mrpanda Win User

Windows 10 restarting

So my issue is this, windows 10 will display it's logo, and restart.... Then boot up with preparing automatic repair, and then restart. Then back to no message. Then back to automatic repair. Also of I try and boot to Linux (elementary OS) it will restart as well. Both drives for me OS's are SSD's. Any ideas? I've reset my main board via removing the CMOS battery.

:)

Mrpanda, Aug 17, 2016

2. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, Aug 17, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so I also found out that this occurs when sleepmode (for me after 3 hours) changes into hibernate mode.

Seems like the going into hibernate and/or starting up from HIbernate results in a shutdown. In safeboot it works perfectly.

Anyone any idea how I can figure out where it goes wrong. Is there a way to log this (I couldn't find it in bootlog)

windows-10, Aug 17, 2016
  4. Mrpanda Win User

Windows 10 restarting

RAM failure. RIP. That never happens, except those rare occasions.

Mrpanda, Aug 17, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 restarting

1. Windows 10 restarting - Similar Threads - restarting

2. Pc Blue Screen Or Restarting On Its Own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc Blue Screen Or Restarting On Its Own: So since this morning my pc has constantly not been able to load into windows properly it either straight up freezes, It restarts itself or blue screen does anyone have any clue why this is happening...
  3. My PC just went black and restarted itself

My PC just went black and restarted itself: It's done it like 2 other times this year so, unless that changes, I think it's safe to say it's nothing I should overly worry about...however, it's in my nature to want to understand WHY it's doing it...even if it is infrequent. For example, I was literally browsing a...
  4. computer shutdown is slow plus restart leads to a black screen on startup and is also slow

computer shutdown is slow plus restart leads to a black screen on startup and is also slow: so this has been happening for a while now and i don't know how to fix it, so like when i shutdown it says shutting down and takes almost 5 or so minutes to shut down but when i turn on the PC the log in takes about 20 minutes to log in, so the restart takes like also 5...
  5. Everything just stopped working and I can't shutdown/restart?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everything just stopped working and I can't shutdown/restart?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Finbob233 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i7v7i4/everything_just_stopped_working_and_i_cant/
  6. My laptop doesn't open any apps whenever i restart it.

My laptop doesn't open any apps whenever i restart it.: I've had this issue since i i updated my windows to version 2004, i have trouble connecting to WiFi, opening apps specially the settings app and I can't search. Please help.....
  7. My IntelR Wireless AC 9560 driver is not working. I tried installing it and restarting it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My IntelR Wireless AC 9560 driver is not working. I tried installing it and restarting it...: It happened so suddenly, last night it was working but this morning the driver had issues. submitted by /u/shotgun531 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i7m5cv/my_intelr_wireless_ac_9560_driver_is_not_working/
  8. My Files & Browser History and other applications installed are removed during restart...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Files & Browser History and other applications installed are removed during restart...: Hello, Every time when I restart my laptop, all my files history that I have opened & pinned earlier, browser history, file location mapping in explorer window and other important application that I had installed earlier, are removed. This happens every time I restart my...
  9. Multiple shut downs and restarts

Multiple shut downs and restarts: My replacement Surface pro 7 has been experiencing multiple shut downs and restarts since I received it about 10 days ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-shut-downs-and-restarts/33468b70-b8e1-42d0-804d-008dd9819e40
  10. I keep getting the Restart my computer to fix drive errors

I keep getting the Restart my computer to fix drive errors: This started after Microsoft installed updates and one of your techs had to help with m y Microsoft office issue that arose at that same time. The Microsoft office issue is solved but now this keeps restarting my computer at very inconvenient times. Help [IMG]...