Windows 10: Windows 10 restarts on its own!

Discus and support Windows 10 restarts on its own! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just bought an Acer Swift 3 314-41 with 4gb of ram, Ryzen 5 3500u with vega 8, 512 ssd. I've been experiencing forced restart without an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavisAurelio, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Windows 10 restarts on its own!

I just bought an Acer Swift 3 314-41 with 4gb of ram, Ryzen 5 3500u with vega 8, 512 ssd. I've been experiencing forced restart without an explanation. I've disabled the auto restart. But it still restarts on it's own. A few days later the auto restart are gone, but when i was using the laptop, the OS just freezes, and restarts on it's own without any BSOD. Most of the time a few minutes after startup. But on heavy use, I've never experience any auto restart. I have re-installed the graphic drivers, the most up to date Windows 10 versions which is 2004. I'm running out of options. I've also scanned the laptop with MalwareBytes, and Windows Defender.

:)

DavisAurelio, Sep 12, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 12, 2020
  3. little cat, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 restarts on its own!

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 restarts on its own!

1. Windows 10 restarts on its own! - Similar Threads - restarts own

2. Laptop restarts on its own when it's in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop restarts on its own when it's in sleep mode: I don't know why, but several times my laptop restarts on its own when it's in sleep mode. It doesn't happen often, but it has occurred a few times, including today. I once turned off the automatic restart feature for system failure, but it resulted in some cases where I...
  3. Laptop restarts on its own when it's in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop restarts on its own when it's in sleep mode: I don't know why, but several times my laptop restarts on its own when it's in sleep mode. It doesn't happen often, but it has occurred a few times, including today. I once turned off the automatic restart feature for system failure, but it resulted in some cases where I...
  4. My pc keeps turning off and restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps turning off and restarting on its own: For the past couple days my computer has been experiencing random shutdowns, it restarts right away and there is no BSOD, also while its restarting most of the time i gotta hold down the power button to completely shut it down because its not entirely powering on after the...
  5. My pc keeps turning off and restarting on its own

My pc keeps turning off and restarting on its own: For the past couple days my computer has been experiencing random shutdowns, it restarts right away and there is no BSOD, also while its restarting most of the time i gotta hold down the power button to completely shut it down because its not entirely powering on after the...
  6. Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem: My pc keeps running into and error and restarting. Pls what might be the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-continue-to-restart-on-its-own/b20fb005-00e3-4fde-8b89-e861945b6ad3
  7. Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem: My pc keeps running into and error and restarting. Pls what might be the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-continue-to-restart-on-its-own/b20fb005-00e3-4fde-8b89-e861945b6ad3
  8. Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem

9. Windows 10 crashes frequently. sometimes blue screen, sometimes just restart on its own.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 crashes frequently. sometimes blue screen, sometimes just restart on its own.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-crashes-frequently-sometimes-blue/d8a69d1d-c87d-4146-b00f-a32a73381dab?messageId=7b1d6d56-f2dd-4bcc-b87b-ddc27bc65ea4...
  10. Windows 10 crashes frequently. sometimes blue screen, sometimes just restart on its own.

Windows 10 crashes frequently. sometimes blue screen, sometimes just restart on its own.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-crashes-frequently-sometimes-blue/d8a69d1d-c87d-4146-b00f-a32a73381dab?messageId=7b1d6d56-f2dd-4bcc-b87b-ddc27bc65ea4...