Windows 10: windows 10 restarts with bluescreen

Discus and support windows 10 restarts with bluescreen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm using windows 10 home edition. every time when i open VMware installed OS it directly restarts with blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KarthikPallikonda, Mar 2, 2021.

1. windows 10 restarts with bluescreen

I'm using windows 10 home edition. every time when i open VMware installed OS it directly restarts with blue screen

:)

KarthikPallikonda, Mar 2, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 2, 2021
  3. little cat, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 restarts with bluescreen

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 restarts with bluescreen

1. windows 10 restarts with bluescreen - Similar Threads - restarts bluescreen

2. Sudden BlueScreen that damaged a closed recently used and saved PSD file and restarted...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sudden BlueScreen that damaged a closed recently used and saved PSD file and restarted...: Hello, today I faced with the great issue that a recently used and saved! before being closed PSD file was damaged or altered. Of course it didn't look like a black square when I was working on it and even after I saved and closed that file so its definitely not a PS problem,...
  3. Bluescreen of death and restarts after KB5000802

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluescreen of death and restarts after KB5000802: hi all, I been having this issue with many of my customers today they all have KB5000802 when they try to open some sort of print software PDF,print, scan, etc or even sending a print test tried this Samsung and HP printers they either get blue screen of death or the...
  4. Windows 10 Bluescreen restart Memory Management error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Bluescreen restart Memory Management error: Hello, Im using windows 10 i.e. 64bit on my HP DV6 - 6165tx. While i waa working the system suddenly restarts with blue screen. Stopcode : MEMORY MANAGEMENT why did this happen? I have not install any software recently....
  5. I've had this problem where my PC crashes to a bluescreen or sometimes just restarts when I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've had this problem where my PC crashes to a bluescreen or sometimes just restarts when I...: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎12/‎10/‎2020 4:45 PM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 139 Parameter 1: 3 Parameter 2: ffffbf88ddeae890 Parameter 3: ffffbf88ddeae7e8 Parameter 4: 0 OS version:...
  6. Your Device ran into a problem and needs to restart...Bluescreen Stop Code faulty hardware...

Your Device ran into a problem and needs to restart...Bluescreen Stop Code faulty hardware...: has anyone had this happen? theres a ton online but im not sure what to believe thanks PS not a computer geek https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-device-ran-into-a-problem-and-needs-to/1912b9dd-dcc6-4975-a62d-2340ef847a35
  7. USB devices stop working after unplugged, bluescreens after restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB devices stop working after unplugged, bluescreens after restarting: I made this post on r/techsupport but it's down right now and I can't find anything on google about this Iv been having a weird problem where after some time of using my computer the USB ports will stop working if I unplug them. I discovered this because I tried to plug my...
  8. Periodic bluescreens and random restarts

Periodic bluescreens and random restarts: Hi, I'm not too tech savvy and recently I got a pc that someone else built and the guy that built it did a fresh install of windows 10 home before giving it to me. Since then it has encountered random bluescreens after booting up. At first I would get tons of random...
  9. My computer just bluescreened, but I restarted it and now it 'appears' to be fine. What...

My computer just bluescreened, but I restarted it and now it 'appears' to be fine. What...: Today, when I unplugged my laptop from my docking station, a blue screen flashed, and my computer restarted. The screen said something about drivers not being equal, or something like that. My computer appears to be working properly now, but this is not the first time my...
  10. PC shutting off and instantly restarting at random times with NO BLUESCREEN???

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC shutting off and instantly restarting at random times with NO BLUESCREEN???: Hello, Just as my title states, my PC has been shutting off at random times Like, you can see all the lights in my PC go off and then it instantly restarts. It happened twice in a row to me yesterday morning but after that, it was completely fine for the rest of that day....