Windows 10: Windows 10 restore point error

Discus and support Windows 10 restore point error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recently I have been having blue screens due to issues with drivers. I decided to delete what I thought were the problematic drivers and it stopped the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by owenflocks, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Windows 10 restore point error

Recently I have been having blue screens due to issues with drivers. I decided to delete what I thought were the problematic drivers and it stopped the blue screens however my performance in games dropped significantly so I tried to run a system restore to go back to before I deleted the drivers and was given: Error 0x80070026. Any solutions for this?

:)

owenflocks, Sep 18, 2021
  2. jellyroll Win User

How to delete inactive System Image Restore Points in System Restore

Windows 10 64-bit.
    When I click "show more restore points" in System Restore I see a bunch of old "system image restore points" that were deleted in past and do not correspond to any currently active restore points. Clicking any of these old restore points, I simply get an error message saying they could not be found, and to select another restore point instead.I would like to delete these restore points listings but have been unable to do so.
    So far, I have tried steps mentioned below without any luck :

Disk Cleanup through (CWindows 10 restore point error :) Properties
    Disable System Protection (OFF and ON) in System Protection for OS (CWindows 10 restore point error :)
    Disk Space Usage to minimum (slider button all the way to the left then 'Delete all restore points for this drive'),
    Delete all shown Restore points in CCleaner (the problem ones do not show here),
    Reset Windows Backup to Default in Windows 10 with 'Reset_Windows_Backup.bat' utility.

Any suggestions highly welcome.

jellyroll, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Sep 18, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 restore point error

Automatically Create System Restore Point at Startup in Windows 10  

Hello ma3ino, Windows 10 restore point error :)

Please double check using the screenshots under step 11 to verify if the restore point is listed there.

Brink, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 restore point error

1. Windows 10 restore point error - Similar Threads - restore point error

2. System Restore Point error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Restore Point error: when I open system restore point, I see the error 0x81000203. In another pc I had this issue and when I reinstall windows it solved but, is there other way to fix this....
  3. System Restore Point error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Restore Point error: when I open system restore point, I see the error 0x81000203. In another pc I had this issue and when I reinstall windows it solved but, is there other way to fix this....
  4. System Restore Point error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Restore point for Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restore point for Windows 10: I'd like to restore my computer back at least 6 months https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-point-for-windows-10/ab9d4311-c15f-4f08-8771-573a06b9529b
  6. restore points in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restore points in windows 10: My restore points only go back to June 20, 2019 and there are only two of them how do I access additional older restore points, specifically to 5.20.19? Thanks...
  7. Can't restore Windows 10 to restore point (error 0x8007045b)

Can't restore Windows 10 to restore point (error 0x8007045b): Hi, i recently had to uninstall Minecraft and I was unaware that it would remove my worlds and data. Luckily a restore point was made automatically 2 days before the incident. I attempted to restore but once it began it was stuck at "System Restore Is Initializing..." and it...
  8. Restore point for Windows 10

Restore point for Windows 10: I recently received another Windows 10 update and since then my laptop freezes from time to time when I'm working on either Outlook, Excel or Word. I can't work like this it takes so long throughout the day. I tried to do a restore but it seems I don't have any restore points...
  9. Windows 10 - Restore Points

Windows 10 - Restore Points: Owning to the many updates for this OS, my restore points seems to disappear. Where are they located? So that I can save them in case of problems - saving me time to re-install (it takes around 2-3 days). In the last 3 months I've had to re-install the OS 6 times....
  10. Restore point error

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore point error: When I manually try and make a restore point using the windows program it ends with a property page error. [img] It still does the restore point ok and seems to work all right if I need to use that point to restore no error notifications pop up using the System Restore...