Windows 10: Windows 10: Restore: Srttrail.txt to ERRORCODE: 0xc0000225 to ...

Discus and support Windows 10: Restore: Srttrail.txt to ERRORCODE: 0xc0000225 to ... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Finally,...You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC. Hi, I am not able to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FrankToh, May 8, 2020.

1. FrankToh Win User

Windows 10: Restore: Srttrail.txt to ERRORCODE: 0xc0000225 to ...

Finally,...You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC.

Hi,

I am not able to go into Windows 10.

It started with Srttrail.txt

Srttrail.txt to ERRORCODE: 0xc0000225 to ...

Finally,...You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC.

Now, I am not able to go to command com.

I have 2 computers with me.1 workable while the other has this error.

:)

FrankToh, May 8, 2020

2. error code 0xc0000225

Hi Marie,

The error code 0xc0000225 is booting error that usually happens when the Booting Configuration Data (BCD) is missing or corrupted. We suggest that you perform an
    Automatic Repair by following the steps listed in Jenith_James's reply on May
    8, 2016 and check if it resolves your concern.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 8, 2020
  3. Zeikro Win User
    Windows 10 SrtTrail error

i was trying the system restore and it says something that i must enable system protection

Any workaround ?

Zeikro, May 8, 2020
  4. Homeless Win User

0xc0000225 boot error

For some odd reason when I turned on my computer today, I was greeted with the error 0xc0000225 stating that my NLS files were corrupt/missing. I am Running Vista x64 and so far have tried the following:

Replace NLS files
    Windows repair utility
    Restored an old working registry backup
    Tried booting with different ram configurations
    Created new BCD / Boot
    Chkdsk

Google suggests something about apci, but my gigabyte ud3p doesn't have such an option (already vista compatible) and it seems to only occur to people who are initially installing and not people who already have a working copy.

Homeless, May 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10: Restore: Srttrail.txt to ERRORCODE: 0xc0000225 to ... - Similar Threads - Restore Srttrail txt

2. Windows 10 errorcode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 errorcode: Hello! I got today windows 10 blue screen because critical process diedI go to the settings to go into command prompt. When i selected command prompt in settings, it showed my account. When i pressed on my account it asked for password. I typed my password and it says it is...
  3. Windows 10 errorcode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 errorcode: Hello! I got today windows 10 blue screen because critical process diedI go to the settings to go into command prompt. When i selected command prompt in settings, it showed my account. When i pressed on my account it asked for password. I typed my password and it says it is...
  4. Windows 10 errorcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can't restore Windows 10 from disk image error code 0xC0000225

Can't restore Windows 10 from disk image error code 0xC0000225: I can't boot Windows error code 0xC0000225 "A required device isn't connected or can't accessed". Created installation media on USB. Automatic repair doesn't work. I have a disk image on an external hard drive and 2 backups. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Screenshots taken on...
  6. Srttrail problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Srttrail problems: i was working with two pc, a notebook and a desktop, and the notebook was having some problems that didn't let me boot propperly in any way, so i take out the HDD and connect it to the desktop to see if it has bad sectors or anything, the answer was no, after that, when i...
  7. Windows 10 boot error 0xc0000225.

Windows 10 boot error 0xc0000225.: Recently I was trying to install another boot system on my Windows 10 volume system with a tool to install a dual boot system without a CD/DVD or USB, but after I've failed I have opened my Windows 10 volume system and there was too many files, and there was a "Unstaill.exe"...
  8. Windows 10 installation 0xc0000225

Windows 10 installation 0xc0000225: Greetings fellows, Just veen struggling to install windows 10 over the past few days and am at my wits end to be honest. The basic premise of the issue is that windows seems to be struggling to install, when i have had no issues before. I created the boot media through...
  9. Win10 update errorcode 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 update errorcode 0xc0000225: After recent update computer starts in blues teen. No repair option works, command line and fixmbr not having access. 141638
  10. Windows 10 SrtTrail error

Windows 10 SrtTrail error: Hi today updating drivers of sound (realtek) and reboot the computer found this error so far i tried to use the bootrec but one command thats bootrec /fixboot is accedd denied I have a instalation media before the april update Can anybody help me please ?...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 srttrail.txt a recent driver installation or upgrade may be

2. srttrail.txt