Windows 10: Windows 10 Restore....Super weird!

Discus and support Windows 10 Restore....Super weird! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; ok so my pc with windows 10 Home Single Language was getting a little slow so I decided to restore it with a restore point I had created a couple of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MichaelKruger2, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Restore....Super weird!

ok so my pc with windows 10 Home Single Language was getting a little slow so I decided to restore it with a restore point I had created a couple of days ago...After it restored I saw that my windows is not activated...I opened the settings app and when I reached the activation screen...I was suddenly on windows 10 Enterprise!?!?!

:)

MichaelKruger2, Feb 7, 2021
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Windows 10 Restore....Super weird! [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Feb 7, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 7, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Restore....Super weird!

Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Restore....Super weird!

1. Windows 10 Restore....Super weird! - Similar Threads - Restore Super weird

2. windows 11 super super slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 super super slow: I just bought a brand new PC.. I9 5.2 16 core / 32 gb ddr5 6000mhz / rtx3080 and its is slower than a rock on flat land. i don't understand this. this thing should be a beast. A beast that eats beasts. Why is this thing slower than my I7 with ddr4 2333 mhz?? i cant even...
  3. Sudden and super weird freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden and super weird freezes: I am using this PC almost every day minimum of 6 hours sometimes up to 18 hours every day.I play games, put on idle and don't do anything for hours, edit videos, do tests etc...My computer freezes only on idle, while watching videos or while just studying. Not while I play...
  4. Windows 10 is being super weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is being super weird: I Cannot open files explorer, my desktop icons are gone, when I'm settings I cannot click on additional settings that are to the side and overall it just is being weird. I have no idea how to fix this. submitted by /u/wastefn [link] [comments]...
  5. Super weird backspace problem

Super weird backspace problem: In the last month or so I've had a super odd problem backspacing. The problem usually only occurs with chrome but it also happens with things such as my task bar or any website (chrome). So about every other time I turn off my pc then turn it back on the problem will...
  6. Super weird ping issue

Super weird ping issue: I have been experiencing super weird ping issues where my ping spikes up really high and goes back to normal when gaming, so i opened cmd and pinged google for a while to see when the issue occurs. after a while i noticed that my ping spikes when i right click on a folder for...
  7. My computer is SUPER weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is SUPER weird: Hi, I got my computer like 4 days into the year and its started to go weird after like 4 days and i'm getting really frustrated about it. I have the laptop Ideapad L340 Gaming with NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 and IntelR UHD Graphics 630. So i'm gonna start talking about my...
  8. Super administrator on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Super administrator on Windows 10: How do I find this hidden setting and enable/link it to my own profile so I run the PC as the Super Administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/super-administrator-on-windows-10/d6a06f91-a315-4202-bfe7-ebdbd554d6d5
  9. Is Windows 10 Super Virus?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Windows 10 Super Virus?: I got this mail from Windows user and technician. "H!, I never thought that tech is the one that kills me, but Microsofts SUPERVIRUS Win 10 is about to do just that... I never had problems with high bloodpressure but before my kidneystoneoperation it was discovered...And...
  10. Super slow windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Super slow windows 10: Both our computers, operating system windows 10, are running like molasses. One is HP and one is Dell. I have reset my computer to factory settings and started over with W10, IE, Bing and all the things I don't like about windows, but to no avail. I've heard of things like...