Windows 10: Windows 10 retail license linked to Microsoft account

Discus and support Windows 10 retail license linked to Microsoft account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi there! I have a doubt regarding my Windows 10 license. Some time ago I bought a retail license and now in the Windows configuration section the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Griudom, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Griudom Win User

Windows 10 retail license linked to Microsoft account

Hi there!

I have a doubt regarding my Windows 10 license.

Some time ago I bought a retail license and now in the Windows configuration section the following message appears: "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". The thing is that I don't use that account anymore (hotmail) since now I use Outlook.

Is it possible to use my license number (in case I change my computer) or do I have to use my old mail? I mean, can I log in into my new outlook account and activate Windows by using my license number or is it required to use my hotmail account to which now it says that it is linked?

Thanks!

:)

Griudom, Jun 25, 2019

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Windows 10 retail license linked to Microsoft account [​IMG]

MCardona81, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license

Hello Steve, and welcome to Ten Forums. Windows 10 retail license linked to Microsoft account :)

What build of Windows 10 do you currently have installed?

*Arrow https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...mber-find.html

Starting in build 14371, if you see this part highlighted in yellow below in Settings -> Update & security -> Activation from step 7 in the tutorial posted above, then the PC's digital license is linked to your MSA.

Brink, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Joyous Win User

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

I cant see the option to link digital licence with microsoft account. I actually upgraded from a retail version of Windows 7 ultimate to Windows 8.1 by paying then to windows 10 pro.

Attaching the screenshot, there is no option to link to digital license to Microsoft account

Joyous, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 retail license linked to Microsoft account - Similar Threads - retail license linked

2. Is the license sold in the following link OEM or retail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the license sold in the following link OEM or retail?: I intend on replacing my rig at least every two years. Will I be able to transfer this license indefinitely? When the next Windows comes out, will I be entitled to an upgrade with this license?Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/d/windows-11-home/dg7gmgf0krt0/000P?rtc=1...
  3. Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account: We recently ran into an issue in which a hardware change was made on one of our machines that resulted in Windows 10, which was activated via digital license, became in-activated. After much searching and online forum education, as well as a few support calls to Microsoft, we...
  4. Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account: We recently ran into an issue in which a hardware change was made on one of our machines that resulted in Windows 10, which was activated via digital license, became in-activated. After much searching and online forum education, as well as a few support calls to Microsoft, we...
  5. Linking a Windows 10 Digital License to a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Digital license linked to Microsoft account

Digital license linked to Microsoft account: I was using windows 10 home with digital license linked to my Microsoft account it was a retail license. I upgraded my system to windows 10 pro using retail license key. Which was linked to the same Microsoft account as Digital License. I want to know if I can choose which...
  7. Linking a Windows 10 Home license to a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Linking a Windows 10 Home license to a Microsoft account: I have a laptop with a Windows 10 Home license. I made a new build some days ago and I have to install the OS. If I log in with my Microsoft account in the laptop, will that license be attached to my account forever even if I log out or I need to keep my account logged in...
  8. Windows License linked to my Microsoft account

Windows License linked to my Microsoft account: Hello. Im in the process of rebuilding a new PC. Only 1 thing was gonna be brought forward and it was my 1 TB seagate drive and well .. my dog chewed and slobbered on it for 8 hours while i was at work and its literally unusable i lost everything. Im a novice in this world...
  9. Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license

Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license: I have a retail version of Windows 7 Pro Some time ago i took advantage to upgrade my o/s to Windows 10 . I currently sign into PC with a microsoft account. Motherboard on PC may be giving up on me so I wish to replace it. I have done a bit of research and it...
  10. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License: How to: Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License How to Link Microsoft Account to Digital License for Windows 10 Activation Starting with Activation troubleshooter if you make a hardware change later, such as replacing the motherboard. There is not a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. retail windows 10 license unlink to microsoft account

2. por que a cortana não está disponível no meu computador windows 10