Windows 10: Windows 10 - Right Arrow Key Sometimes Acts Like It's Stuck

Discus and support Windows 10 - Right Arrow Key Sometimes Acts Like It's Stuck in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm currently experiencing a problem with Windows 10 that is affecting me when I attempt to use the taskbar and when I attempt to play games.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SomeGuyYouMayOrMayNotKnow, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Windows 10 - Right Arrow Key Sometimes Acts Like It's Stuck

Hi,

I'm currently experiencing a problem with Windows 10 that is affecting me when I attempt to use the taskbar and when I attempt to play games. Whenever I try to use the search or use the calendar, it acts as if the right arrow key is being held down and has a specific option selected. The same thing happens when I try to play certain games from my Steam library. This makes searching for something on my computer incredibly difficult and in general is annoying to work with.

I have created a video describing the problem:

https://vimeo.com/290810176

Any support to fix this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

SomeGuyYouMayOrMayNotKnow, Sep 20, 2018

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

Windows 10 - Right Arrow Key Sometimes Acts Like It's Stuck

arrow key problem

Hi,

Your concern with the arrow keys can be due to the configuration of either the keyboard and/or the computer. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If the specified device is a desktop or a laptop.
    • The make and model of the keyboard that you're using.
    • If you've tried using a different keyboard.
    • If you've installed programs that can bind keyboard keys.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 - Right Arrow Key Sometimes Acts Like It's Stuck

1. Windows 10 - Right Arrow Key Sometimes Acts Like It's Stuck - Similar Threads - Right Arrow Key

2. My Z key is acting like the back arrow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Z key is acting like the back arrow: I have attempted it on multiple sites and it continues to back me out everytime, I have checked my language settings, sticky keys, everything. I do not understand why it's doing this and have tried everything....
  3. My Z key is acting like the back arrow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Z key is acting like the back arrow: I have attempted it on multiple sites and it continues to back me out everytime, I have checked my language settings, sticky keys, everything. I do not understand why it's doing this and have tried everything....
  4. Windows 11 - Right arrow key acting like Alt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Right arrow key acting like Alt: Hello,I just received a new laptop and since booting it my right arrow key is acting as the Alt key tested via the onscreen keyboard. I uninstalled and reinstalled the keyboard driver and the behavior persists. Any idea on how to fix this? Thanks!...
  5. Windows 11 - Right arrow key acting like Alt

Windows 11 - Right arrow key acting like Alt: Hello,I just received a new laptop and since booting it my right arrow key is acting as the Alt key tested via the onscreen keyboard. I uninstalled and reinstalled the keyboard driver and the behavior persists. Any idea on how to fix this? Thanks!...
  6. Windows 10 - Right arrow key randomly acts like it's stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Right arrow key randomly acts like it's stuck: This issue started happening about a month ago. Randomly seemingly every week at least the keyboard will suddenly act like I'm holding down the left/right arrow key not actually too sure, the movement of the selection boxes goes way too fast for me to tell. Restarting seems...
  7. Windows 10 - Right arrow key randomly acts like it's stuck

Windows 10 - Right arrow key randomly acts like it's stuck: This issue started happening about a month ago. Randomly seemingly every week at least the keyboard will suddenly act like I'm holding down the left/right arrow keys not actually too sure, the movement of the selection boxes goes way too fast for me to tell. Restarting seems...
  8. Windows 10 - Right arrow key randomly acts like it's stuck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Right arrow key randomly acts like it's stuck: This issue started happening about a month ago. Randomly seemingly every week at least the keyboard will suddenly act like I'm holding down the left/right arrow keys not actually too sure, the movement of the selection boxes goes way too fast for me to tell. Restarting seems...
  9. My right arrow key is acting like the Windows key...HELP?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My right arrow key is acting like the Windows key...HELP?: I've tried to google a solution to this, and I can't find anything. I'm using a Razer Cynosa Chroma and about 2 weeks ago, out of the blue, the right arrow key started acting like the windows key. I've looked everywhere I can think of, so now I am coming here hoping someone...
  10. Windows 10 - Right Key Sometimes Acts Like It's Stuck?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Right Key Sometimes Acts Like It's Stuck?: Hi, I'm currently experiencing a problem with Windows 10 that is affecting me when I attempt to use the taskbar and when I attempt to play games. Whenever I try to use the search or use the calendar, it acts as if the right arrow key is being held down and has a specific...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. right arrow key stuck windows 10

2. ten key acts like arrows