Windows 10: Windows 10 right click black screen

Discus and support Windows 10 right click black screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I Clicked Right Mouse, It Will Comes Black Screen : How Can I Fix It???? :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Osama.Ibrahim, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Windows 10 right click black screen

When I Clicked Right Mouse, It Will Comes Black Screen : How Can I Fix It???? :

:)

Osama.Ibrahim, Mar 31, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Mar 31, 2021
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 right click black screen

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 right click black screen

1. Windows 10 right click black screen - Similar Threads - right click black

2. How to Fix Screen Flashing Black on Right Click

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Fix Screen Flashing Black on Right Click: When Right clicking on my desktop trying to open new folders, etc. my screen flashes black and said folder is not created. how do i fix this, please i need help...
  3. How to Fix Screen Flashing Black on Right Click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix Screen Flashing Black on Right Click: When Right clicking on my desktop trying to open new folders, etc. my screen flashes black and said folder is not created. how do i fix this, please i need help...
  4. How to Fix Screen Flashing Black on Right Click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen on 1st boot and right clicking crashes windows explorer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen on 1st boot and right clicking crashes windows explorer.: I've had this problem on my old laptop from 14 years ago and thought that it was behaving like that since it is old. But I'm on a decent computer and I'm experiencing the exact same problem but only with a profile I mainly use, on other profiles right click works just fine...
  6. Windows 10 - Right click makes screen flash black

Windows 10 - Right click makes screen flash black: Whenever I use right click on a desktop icon or item in the explorer the screen flashes black, doesn't open the menu and there is a heavy spike in CPU usage. The weird part is that it doesn't do this with all items. For example, right clicking on the desktop works just fine....
  7. Windows 10 right click black screen

Windows 10 right click black screen: I am getting a black pop up screen everytime I right click , any open sub screens also come out black. Hoe can I fix this ? (Windows10 on Dell Vostro) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-right-click-black-screen/c859f328-9a2a-47c4-8f60-446b82f0b065
  8. Desktop screen is black and right click does not work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop screen is black and right click does not work.: Hi, I used to see icons on my desktop and today, they disappear altogether. There is a side bar you work with and I don't feel comfortable. The screen is black and if I right click on screen, it does not work and nothing is coming up to chose. When changing screens, I...
  9. Right Click turns the Screen Black!!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click turns the Screen Black!!!!: I'm running Windows 10 64-bit and whenever i right click on desktop the screen turns black. Check out video for more details(The video is in windows 8.1 but the problem is the same and still persists). Please help me! Thanks in advance. M1V4gEqbYmU 23088
  10. Right click on icon, then black

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click on icon, then black: Please can You help me with this problem, it happens on some files, and I cant do anything (bouht laptop 2 weeks ago) Here is YT link with recorded problem : Win 10 right click problem - YouTube Thanks in advance! 67097