Windows 10: Windows 10: Right click button on mouse need to be pressed multiple times before menu appears

Discus and support Windows 10: Right click button on mouse need to be pressed multiple times before menu appears in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I need to press the right button on mouse many times, sometime 10 or more, before menu appears - and this appears everywhere, in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tarik Dreca, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10: Right click button on mouse need to be pressed multiple times before menu appears

Hello,

I need to press the right button on mouse many times, sometime 10 or more, before menu appears - and this appears everywhere, in Windows Explorer, browsers, software.

Windows specfications:

Edition: Windows 10 pro

Version: 1903

OS Build: 18362.418

:)

Tarik Dreca, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Windows 10: Right click button on mouse need to be pressed multiple times before menu appears

Start Menu and other Windows menus (like Settings) not responding to Mouse clicks (left and right)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your.

I suggest you to boot your computer into Safe Mode environment and check if the issue still persist.

To use a Safe Boot option, follow these steps:

• Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.

• Select an option to “Safe mode with networking” using the arrow keys on the keyboard when the Windows Advanced Options menu
      appears, and then press ENTER.

Reply us with this result to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10: Right click button on mouse need to be pressed multiple times before menu appears

1. Windows 10: Right click button on mouse need to be pressed multiple times before menu appears - Similar Threads - Right click button

2. Left Click button of Mouse does not work unless i press right click button first.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left Click button of Mouse does not work unless i press right click button first.: Hello, I need help regarding to this.While working on my HP Laptop workstation 3G i am facing the issue frequently that the left click button of my mouse or Touchpad not working until I click the right click button firstly. That happens many times to me. The issue I am facing...
  3. Left Click button of Mouse does not work unless i press right click button first.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left Click button of Mouse does not work unless i press right click button first.: Hello, I need help regarding to this.While working on my HP Laptop workstation 3G i am facing the issue frequently that the left click button of my mouse or Touchpad not working until I click the right click button firstly. That happens many times to me. The issue I am facing...
  4. Left Click button of Mouse does not work unless i press right click button first.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Left mouse button clicking multiple times

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left mouse button clicking multiple times: When I hold left mouse click down and run my finger around the left click, whilst still holding down it, it unclicks and clicks again. This can happen multiple times in one hold. This makes it frustrating when dragging things across the monitor. I have had the mouse for a...
  6. Pressing enter opens right click menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pressing enter opens right click menu: For some reason, it just happened randomly, every time I press the enter key on any software I'm on, it opens up a menu that should only open when I right click. This happens on word, google chrome, discord. I'm very confused as to how to fix this...
  7. start button right click menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    start button right click menu: when I right click on the start button, nothing happens, no menu. Also, when I start windows, I get this error: This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows". The two things happened about the same time, not sure if...
  8. Mouse Right Button Click Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Right Button Click Problem: Hi there, In the last couple of weeks I have a problem with my mouse right button (doesn't matter which mouse I use - Pad, USB, etc). When clicking on certain files, such as images, pdf, text files or ms-office files, instead of firing the menu, windows explorer resets...
  9. Start Menu button right click menu fails

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu button right click menu fails: I have just upgraded to Win10 and most items on the "Power User Command Menu" do not work if the menu is accessed by right-clicking the Start Menu button on the Task Bar. The only items that do work are Search, Run, Shut down and Desktop. If the menu is accessed by the other...
  10. Mouse right click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse right click menu: I cannot activate the 'New' submenu to create New folders in Desktop,Explorer and existing folders. When I Mouse right click the menu opens up (View,Sort by,Refresh etc) when I move the cursor to 'New'(to open up the submenu to create a folder) the pointer changes to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mouse needs multiple clicks