Windows 10: windows 10 right click folder properties missing

Discus and support windows 10 right click folder properties missing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, In windows 10 when I make a right click on a folder and I choose the properties menu, there appears only two tabs, "General, and Previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dimblack, Jan 15, 2019.

1. dimblack Win User

windows 10 right click folder properties missing

Hi,

In windows 10 when I make a right click on a folder and I choose the properties menu, there appears only two tabs, "General, and Previous Versions", instead of tabs General/Sharing/Security/Previous Versions/Customize. Does this problem has to do with missing registry keys, and if yes, how do I fix it without causing more problems?

Thanks

Dim

:)

dimblack, Jan 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Sharing tab missing in Folder Properties on Windows 10

When right clicking on any folder and selecting properties, the tab "Sharing" is missing.

Things I have tried:

• Checking "Use Sharing Wizard (Recommended)" in Folder Options
    • Enabling Network discovery and Sharing in Network settings
    • Clicking Share at the top and selecting "Advanced Sharing Options"
    None of these have worked.

JacktheSmack, Jan 15, 2019
  4. windows 10 right click folder properties missing

Missing Sharing Tab in Folder Properties on Windows10

H Roshan,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in folder settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Is the issue occurring with all the folder?
    • Have you tried to create a new folder and checked its properties?

I suggest you to create a new folder on the computer and check its properties for Share tab.

Also I recommend you to send the screenshot of the issue in the next post.

How to include a screenshot in your post:

How to include a screenshot in your post

Please get back to us with an update on issue with missing folder properties, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 right click folder properties missing

1. windows 10 right click folder properties missing - Similar Threads - right click folder

2. right clicking Properties not showing dialog box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right clicking Properties not showing dialog box: for a couple months now when I right click on file or folder and select the properties no dialog box appears. I have also tried Alt+Enter and same thing...nothingI haven't encounters this in the past windows versions.Thanks...
  3. Windows 10 Explorer Folder Properties Tabs Missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Explorer Folder Properties Tabs Missing: Windows 10 Version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1348:On one PC, when I display the properties sheet for a folder, only two tabs appear: "General" and "Previous Versions", instead of "General", "Sharing", "Security", "Previous Versions", and "Customize". I have attached screen shots to...
  4. Windows 10 Explorer Folder Properties Tabs Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Explorer Folder Properties Tabs Missing: Windows 10 Version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1348:On one PC, when I display the properties sheet for a folder, only two tabs appear: "General" and "Previous Versions", instead of "General", "Sharing", "Security", "Previous Versions", and "Customize". I have attached screen shots to...
  5. Windows 10 Explorer Folder Properties Tabs Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 10 Explorer Folder Properties Tabs Missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Explorer Folder Properties Tabs Missing: Windows 10 Version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1348: on one PC, when I display the properties sheet for a folder, only two tabs appear: "General" and "Previous Versions", instead of "General", "Sharing", "Security", "Previous Versions", and "Customize". I have attached screen shots...
  7. On the desktop the right click new folder option is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    On the desktop the right click new folder option is missing: I can no longer create a new folder on widows 10. I right click and other options are available but not new folder. Also, i noticed that when I right click the desktop the menu that pops up is titled AMG Radeon Settings!.......When I look up various solutions on line.....that...
  8. Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon (Right Click > Properties)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon (Right Click > Properties): I have encountered this problem some months ago and have just now started to try to fix it. I have browsed through many forms and many websites but have had no luck. I basically have the same issue as the user DanikSo had. Problem: Cant open any properties window on any...
  9. Right clicking on folders...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Right clicking on folders...: ...and icons takes unreasonable long time to open - what could be the reason? 38237
  10. No properties on right click

in Windows 10 Support
    No properties on right click: Windows 10 My windows desktop has become strange. right clicking on my taskbar do not show properties. Any window opens maximized without the option to restore or minimize. Menu button missing on the taskbar but exists as an icon on the desktop. The leftmost icon on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 folder properties missing