Windows 10: Windows 10 right click on desktop not responding

Discus and support Windows 10 right click on desktop not responding in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently reset my windows 10 pc. Everything is working fine except that right-click on the desktop is not responding and eventually I am not able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnkurDubey1, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 right click on desktop not responding

I recently reset my windows 10 pc. Everything is working fine except that right-click on the desktop is not responding and eventually I am not able to click on the desktop icons. However, all applications and start menu are working normally. Can anyone help?

:)

AnkurDubey1, Feb 1, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 right click on desktop not responding

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 right click on desktop not responding

1. Windows 10 right click on desktop not responding - Similar Threads - right click desktop

2. Desktop right click a bit time to respond.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop right click a bit time to respond.: Hello, I recently upgraded from windows 10 to 11. Everything works fine for me, but desktop right click is taking a bit time to respond around 2 secs but right click in explorer or browsers is working fine. Is there any way to fix this issue ?Thanks and regards....
  3. Desktop right click a bit time to respond.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop right click a bit time to respond.: Hello, I recently upgraded from windows 10 to 11. Everything works fine for me, but desktop right click is taking a bit time to respond around 2 secs but right click in explorer or browsers is working fine. Is there any way to fix this issue ?Thanks and regards....
  4. Right click not responding

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Right click not responding: Dear Support team, Need help below 1. Right click of any file, folder, application, software is not working, it keep on scrolling round? 2. Windows defender scan is suspending continuously while full scan or custom scan or quick scan? 3. Inadvertently I installed one...
  5. Right click not responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right click not responding: C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning verification phase of system scan. Verification 100% complete. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs,...
  6. right click not responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    right click not responding: recently ,I reset my laptop and after the installation I face an issue whenever I try to right click on the desktop window the cursor goes to loading state and doesn't responds or open the context menu. Is there any solution ?? please help!!...
  7. right-click on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    right-click on desktop: Hey, lately whenever I right-click on the desktop (to create a folder, document, etc.), the menu does not opened, and the system gets stuck for a few minutes. The blue circle continues to rotate for 40-50 minutes after a click, and then the menu opened. Is there a...
  8. Right click not responding......

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click not responding......: Yesterday i reset my windows 10 and after the fresh startup , when i click the right mouse button (right click) on desktop .....then it did not respond infact only the blue circle was just loading , loading and still loading.......How to resolve this problem please tell if...
  9. Windows 10, Desktop right click

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, Desktop right click: Hi I recently updated my Windows 10 version t 1803 and the KB4338853 and sine then I cant right click on my desktop it just shows the loading icon but doesnt really respond... is there any way to fix this ?...
  10. Windows 10 - Right click results to Not Responding

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Right click results to Not Responding: When I right click in certain areas on my computer, I get a Not Responding error. This happens with my mouse and trackpad when I right click, so it's my computer and not mouse. For example: Applies to: - Desktop folders/icons/files. When my desktop stops responding, it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. right click not responding on desktop