Windows 10: Windows 10 - Right Key Sometimes Acts Like It's Stuck?

Discus and support Windows 10 - Right Key Sometimes Acts Like It's Stuck? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm currently experiencing a problem with Windows 10 that is affecting me when I attempt to use the taskbar and when I attempt to play games.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SomeGuyYouMayOrMayNotKnow, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Windows 10 - Right Key Sometimes Acts Like It's Stuck?

Hi,

I'm currently experiencing a problem with Windows 10 that is affecting me when I attempt to use the taskbar and when I attempt to play games. Whenever I try to use the search or use the calendar, it acts as if the right arrow key is being held down and has a specific option selected. The same thing happens when I try to play certain games from my Steam library. This makes searching for something on my computer incredibly difficult and in general is annoying to work with.

I have created a video describing the problem:

https://vimeo.com/290810176

Any support to fix this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

SomeGuyYouMayOrMayNotKnow, Sep 19, 2018

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Morquea Win User
    Windows 10 keyboard acting like the Windows key is stuck

Hi

When I try to use any keyboard, may it be hardware or the virtual tactile keyboard and when I press a key like "D", the OS acted like I were using the shorcut Windows+key, like minimizing all windows or activiating the narrator

This problem is not present while on the logging screen.

Morquea, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Windows 10 - Right Key Sometimes Acts Like It's Stuck?

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 - Right Key Sometimes Acts Like It's Stuck?

1. Windows 10 - Right Key Sometimes Acts Like It's Stuck? - Similar Threads - Right Key Sometimes

2. Windows 10 - Right arrow key randomly acts like it's stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Right arrow key randomly acts like it's stuck: This issue started happening about a month ago. Randomly seemingly every week at least the keyboard will suddenly act like I'm holding down the left/right arrow key not actually too sure, the movement of the selection boxes goes way too fast for me to tell. Restarting seems...
  3. Windows 10 - Right arrow key randomly acts like it's stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Right arrow key randomly acts like it's stuck: This issue started happening about a month ago. Randomly seemingly every week at least the keyboard will suddenly act like I'm holding down the left/right arrow keys not actually too sure, the movement of the selection boxes goes way too fast for me to tell. Restarting seems...
  4. Windows 10 - Right arrow key randomly acts like it's stuck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Right arrow key randomly acts like it's stuck: This issue started happening about a month ago. Randomly seemingly every week at least the keyboard will suddenly act like I'm holding down the left/right arrow keys not actually too sure, the movement of the selection boxes goes way too fast for me to tell. Restarting seems...
  5. Delete key acts like its stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete key acts like its stuck: Delete key acts like its stuck but not physically. I open on-screen keyboard and it says that the delete key is not pressed. I have a HP laptop with windows 10. What should I do?...
  6. wINDOwS IS aCTInG LIKE THE SHIFt KEy IS StUCK But ITs NOt

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wINDOwS IS aCTInG LIKE THE SHIFt KEy IS StUCK But ITs NOt: I DOnT HAVe REdDiT ON mY PHONE BUT IM noT SURe HOW TO FiX THIS AT All ALL ACCESSIBILitY SeTTINGS ARE OFF AND tHE ONLY wAY ThiS PROBLEM GeTS fIxEd iS IF I ShUt DoWN My COMPUTeR AND START It BACK UP bUT SOMeHOw IT aLWAyS COMES BACk PLEASE HeLP submitted by /u/braysu...
  7. My right arrow key is acting like the Windows key...HELP?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My right arrow key is acting like the Windows key...HELP?: I've tried to google a solution to this, and I can't find anything. I'm using a Razer Cynosa Chroma and about 2 weeks ago, out of the blue, the right arrow key started acting like the windows key. I've looked everywhere I can think of, so now I am coming here hoping someone...
  8. Windows 10 keyboard acting like the Windows key is stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 keyboard acting like the Windows key is stuck: as per https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings-winpc/windows-10-keyboard-acting-like-the-windows-key-is/dea81bf0-0421-4523-8bff-c608e6c5c0f4?auth=1...
  9. Windows 10 - Right Arrow Key Sometimes Acts Like It's Stuck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Right Arrow Key Sometimes Acts Like It's Stuck: Hi, I'm currently experiencing a problem with Windows 10 that is affecting me when I attempt to use the taskbar and when I attempt to play games. Whenever I try to use the search or use the calendar, it acts as if the right arrow key is being held down and has a specific...
  10. Windows apps acting like tab key is stuck, but it's not?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows apps acting like tab key is stuck, but it's not?: I can't click on anything or type anything because it's as if the tab key is stuck. It's constantly flickering between selection of various buttons, and I can't do anything. My tab key is physically fine. It only does this in default Windows apps such as Sticky Notes, Photos,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. key acts like its stuck

2. windiws 10 acting like a key is stuck