Windows 10: Windows 10 rollback restoring your previous version of Windows

Discus and support Windows 10 rollback restoring your previous version of Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i wanted rollback because i wasnt aware that the new may update 2020 would be unstable so i rollback my pc and its stuck. It keeps restarting a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zonex1, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Zonex1 Win User

Windows 10 rollback restoring your previous version of Windows

i wanted rollback because i wasnt aware that the new may update 2020 would be unstable so i rollback my pc and its stuck. It keeps restarting a few minutes or so then boots up to “restoring your previous version of Windows”

is that normal? Wait for it to rollback? Is there anyway i can cancel a rollback and reset my pc instead

i’ll let it run until the next day

its been up for 12-5pm

:)

Zonex1, Jun 1, 2020
  2. JKSingh Win User

restoring previous version of windows on windows phone

Recently I have upgraded my windows 8.1 phone to windows 10 phone. But I am not comfortable with this version and wants to rollback to my previous version windows 8.1.

Please help me and suggest the steps.

JKSingh, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Windows 10 rollback restoring your previous version of Windows

Windows stuck on previous restoring loop

Hi Mandy,

When an update to a newer version of Windows 10 is not successfully installed the device will automatically rollback to the previous version. If the device is stuck in a loop of restoring the previous version of Windows, this could be caused by system files
    that got corrupted. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any other changes made prior to the issue occurring?
    • Were there any error messages that showed up when you saw the restore loop?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you completed?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 rollback restoring your previous version of Windows

1. Windows 10 rollback restoring your previous version of Windows - Similar Threads - rollback restoring previous

2. Restoring your previous version of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring your previous version of windows: I have been facing a issue " Restoring your previous version of windows " after few minutes of loading it shows "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We will restart for you" it occurred after I tried to rollback from windows 11 to 10 the laptop shutdown while...
  3. Restoring your previous version of windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoring your previous version of windows: I have been facing a issue " Restoring your previous version of windows " after few minutes of loading it shows "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We will restart for you" it occurred after I tried to rollback from windows 11 to 10 the laptop shutdown while...
  4. Restoring your previous version of windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Restoring your previous version of Windows loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring your previous version of Windows loop: Hi Microsoft, I have been facing a problem, which is "restoring your previous version of windows " loop.I am very frustrated with this problem . I can't access my laptop for several days with this I can't do my work.I have tried many things from YouTube but didn't work and I...
  6. Restoring your previous version of Windows loop

Restoring your previous version of Windows loop: Hi Microsoft, I have been facing a problem, which is "restoring your previous version of windows " loop.I am very frustrated with this problem . I can't access my laptop for several days with this I can't do my work.I have tried many things from YouTube but didn't work and I...
  7. Restoring your previous version of windows

Restoring your previous version of windows: Hi, I am using windows Tablet with 32-bit system and 16Gb hard disk. After an update, it is stuck in restart loop with message "restoring your previous version of windows". I tried reinstalling windows with bootable USB but when i try to get into BIOS/UEFI during startup by...
  8. "Restoring your previous version of Windows" loop

"Restoring your previous version of Windows" loop: To start things off, I do believe that this was my fault. I didn't want wait for my computer to update when I restarted my computer so I held the power button and when I tried to get back in, the loop began. So my boot process will start off with my ASUS splash screen...
  9. Restoring your Previous Version of Windows

Restoring your Previous Version of Windows: Hey, Iam currently facing a problem with my ASUS Laptop (Windows 10). I was updating it and it was almost done it was at a blue screen saying 84% it may restart or something like that. Then all of a sudden it turned off and I saw Restoring Previous Version of Windows. I hope...
  10. Restoring your previous version of Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Restoring your previous version of Windows: After doing about 10 failed install attempts and waiting about 2 months I tried the AU again today. It failed again and put back my Version 1511 Build 10586.633 system OK. Rather than take the 7 minutes required to restore the Macrium Reflect boot disk image I made before I...