Windows 10: Windows 10 routinely given Blue Screen of Death with error 0x000001d8 after SSD upgrade

Discus and support Windows 10 routinely given Blue Screen of Death with error 0x000001d8 after SSD upgrade in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I upgraded my SSD, by doing clone of my drive and then replacing it. Everything went perfect but now my laptop gives an error 0x000001d8 every 20... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HY157, Jun 11, 2019.

1. HY157 Win User

Windows 10 routinely given Blue Screen of Death with error 0x000001d8 after SSD upgrade

I upgraded my SSD, by doing clone of my drive and then replacing it. Everything went perfect but now my laptop gives an error 0x000001d8 every 20 minutes or so.

My minidump file:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqSxQFaqPqepg-8s8wV3-PIUQdQyoQ

Msinfo:

https://1drv.ms/t/s!AqSxQFaqPqepg-8t76nCe7c4MvcKWA

What can I do to fix it?

:)

HY157, Jun 11, 2019

2. Random blue screen of Death with Error code 0X000001D8

I bought my computer on March 22nd and it crashes with the blue screen and error code 0x000001d8 when I am online. For the past two days Microsoft remote into my computer after a $99 charge. Run all kinds of test and reinstalled windows 10. Last night it
    crashed two more times.

They had to AnswerDesk Techs and a software engineer working on this computer and it still crashes with the same error.

Any suggestions?

Kathy

KathyLeJeune, Jun 11, 2019
  3. RCG410 Win User
    Random blue screen of Death with Error code 0X000001D8

Original title:- Error code 0X000001D8

I recently updated to Windows 10 Home. Shortly thereafter randomly started receiving blue screen error 0X000001D8. No other programs have been installed. Tried running safety scan several times. I have a Lenovo G50. Is there an easy fix? Will uninstalling
    Windows update eliminate this?

RCG410, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

Windows 10 routinely given Blue Screen of Death with error 0x000001d8 after SSD upgrade

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 routinely given Blue Screen of Death with error 0x000001d8 after SSD upgrade - Similar Threads - routinely given Blue

2. Getting blue screen of death errors after installing a new ssd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting blue screen of death errors after installing a new ssd: Hi so i recently installed a nvme.2 ssd to my acer laptop and installed original windows 10, which came with the laptop when i bought it, into the new ssd. Since then I've been getting blue screen of death errors constantly with error codes like critical process died,...
  3. Blue Death Screen Error

Blue Death Screen Error: Our two laptops faced Blue Screen error in our organization today. I am attaching event logs and mini dumps. if someone can help me to identify the problem. it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.PC 1: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoMAqSbDPW1DiwbsPEMtQTTIHHnr?e=noKNP1PC 2:...
  4. Blue Screen of Death Error

Blue Screen of Death Error: Hello! I am currently having blue screen error for days already. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. What failed: portcls.sys Here is a copy of my Minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq8uu-SrR-YsjBOO6YRWsRQWoOC2?e=HIhCnf Thank you...
  5. Blue Screen of Death Error

Blue Screen of Death Error: Hello! I am currently having blue screen error for days already. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. What failed: portcls.sys Here is a copy of my Minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq8uu-SrR-YsjBOO6YRWsRQWoOC2?e=HIhCnf Thank you...
  6. Blue Screen of Death Errors Windows 10

Blue Screen of Death Errors Windows 10: Hi, From the past few weeks , I am constantly getting blue screen errors with different error codes on my Windows 10. The most common blue screen errors that I have received are CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have tried all possible solutions to BSOD...
  7. Blue Screen of Death after Win10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen of Death after Win10 upgrade: Home quarantine has led me to take care of somethings I should've long ago, including upgrading my pc from Win7 to Win10. First attempt caused the blue screen of death every 5 min or so. I went through, updated all drivers requiring updates, kept getting BSoD, so reverted...
  8. Blue Screen Error of death.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Screen Error of death.: I am facing a windows blue screen error problem many days. 3 or 4 types error are getting when I open my PC or sometimes i got this problem when I Restart my PC. I have tried many ways , but not fix the problem. Please help me for this issue....
  9. Blue screen after upgrading HDD with SSD

Blue screen after upgrading HDD with SSD: Hello community members, I have a toshiba satelite L850 1DV and I though to upgrade it with an SSD and additional RAM. The RAM so far was OK working perfectly with the old toshiba HDD, to be expected as it was suggested by the retailer from whom I bought the laptop. But...
  10. Blues screen with error code: 0x000001d8

Blues screen with error code: 0x000001d8: Been having problems with my "Acer Aspire E 15" "E5-575-33BM" it mostly happens when I'm playing games and a couple of times randomly. It happened most recently while playing paladins, first I got disconnected then I got a blue screen and needed to restart. Here is the only...