Windows 10: Windows 10 RS5 Build 17686 for HoloLens Released - June 6

Discus and support Windows 10 RS5 Build 17686 for HoloLens Released - June 6 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is also rolling out the first Redstone 5 preview build of HoloLens for Insiders who are registered in the Fast ring. In order to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Windows 10 RS5 Build 17686 for HoloLens Released - June 6

This article will be updated when release notes have been made available by Microsoft.

:)

Brink, Jun 7, 2018
  2. lacrumb Win User

why windows 10 run R4 build and R 5 build at the same time ? what is fimal build of windows 10 , R4 final or R 5 final.

The RS4 build is the current Public Release of Windows 10. It is Version 1803.

The RS5 builds are preview builds that are being tested by a large group of users called Insiders. They find bugs and errors and report them to the Microsoft engineers through Feedback. In the fall these builds with the corrections will be released to
    the public as a new version.

This is an ongoing process that is scheduled to be continuous.

It is possible to run both at the same time if you are an Insiders but the RS5 builds are limited to the Insiders. The general public does not have access to these builds.

Please note that the RS5 builds can crash a computer if there is a bug or error. These are usually corrected and a new build is issued to the Insiders.

lacrumb, Jun 8, 2018
  3. damo_uk24 Win User
    Windows 10 and HoloLens

Hi everyone,

Hope that everyone is fine and it's sunny wherever you are??

I am really interested in the forthcoming OS and Technology. Regarding Windows 10, I'm wondering if there is a way where I'm able to see what I need to update on my laptop (I think I've been there to do this, but I can't remember). And regarding HoloLens,
    how do I go about getting it when it's released?? I know I can't do anything about it now until July 29, but I'm curious to know the steps in getting the technology into my hands...or on my head!!!

Overall, very interested in seeing Windows 10 on my laptop. I loved Windows 8/8.1 but I love keeping up with developments that Microsoft brings out. I find it pretty awesome that we'll have the HoloLens. That is amazing. I'm guessing it's Microsoft answer
    to Google Glass that died of death within the year of it coming out?? I hope that it doesn't happen with HoloLens.

Anyway, have a good day and enjoy the (or wish for better) weather.

Damo

P.S. The categories that this is in, may not be the correct one but it's the only one that I could see that would be any good for this discussion (hope that it does go into a full blown discussion as I'd like to see the thoughts on this). I know I have
    questions, but would like it to be discussed also. Anyhooo

damo_uk24, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 RS5 Build 17686 for HoloLens Released - June 6

1. Windows 10 RS5 Build 17686 for HoloLens Released - June 6 - Similar Threads - RS5 Build 17686

2. RS5 Build 17763.503 is Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RS5 Build 17763.503 is Working: Cumulative update installed with no problems. This is my new substitute for Slow. This Windows 10 Pro is running in BootCamp on a MacBook. This computer is to confirm that Windows 10 Pro, 36 Bit, update 17763.503 still is alive and well....
  3. New HoloLens RS5 Preview Build 17763 for Windows 10 - September 20

in Windows 10 News
    New HoloLens RS5 Preview Build 17763 for Windows 10 - September 20: Hi HoloLens Insiders, Today we’re publishing a new RS5 Insider build for HoloLens, 17763, with incremental bug fixes and stability improvements. A full list of new RS5 features and instructions for getting started with flighting can be found here. Fixed in this build We’ve...
  4. New HoloLens RS5 Preview Build 17760 for Windows 10 - September 13

in Windows 10 News
    New HoloLens RS5 Preview Build 17760 for Windows 10 - September 13: Hi HoloLens Insiders, Today we’re publishing a new RS5 Insider build for HoloLens, 17760, with incremental bug fixes and stability improvements. A full list of new RS5 features and instructions for getting started with flighting can be found here. This build also fixes an...
  5. New HoloLens RS5 Preview Build 17753 for Windows 10 - September 5

in Windows 10 News
    New HoloLens RS5 Preview Build 17753 for Windows 10 - September 5: Release notes not yet available from Microsoft. Hi HoloLens Insiders, We recently published a new RS5 Insider build for HoloLens, 17753, with incremental bug fixes and stability improvements. A full list of new RS5 features and instructions for getting started with...
  6. New HoloLens RS5 Preview Build 17748 for Windows 10 - August 30

in Windows 10 News
    New HoloLens RS5 Preview Build 17748 for Windows 10 - August 30: Hi HoloLens Insiders, We recently published a new RS5 Insider build for HoloLens, 17748, with incremental bug fixes and stability improvements. A full list of new RS5 features and instructions for getting started with flighting can be found here. Known issues We are...
  7. New HoloLens RS5 Preview Build 17743 for Windows 10 - August 22

in Windows 10 News
    New HoloLens RS5 Preview Build 17743 for Windows 10 - August 22: Hi HoloLens Insiders, Today we are releasing a new RS5 Insider build for HoloLens, 17743, with incremental bug fixes and stability improvements. A full list of new RS5 features and instructions for getting started with the Insider Preview can be found here. Fixed in this...
  8. New HoloLens RS5 Preview Build 17737 for Windows 10 - August 15

in Windows 10 News
    New HoloLens RS5 Preview Build 17737 for Windows 10 - August 15: Hi HoloLens Insiders, Today we are releasing a new RS5 Insider build for HoloLens, 17737, along with localized versions for Chinese and Japanese. This build primarily includes bug fixes and stability improvements to the features released previously. A full list of new RS5...
  9. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17686 now available - June 12

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17686 now available - June 12: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 17686 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 17686 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area. The Preview SDK can be...
  10. New Windows 10 IoT Core Build 17686 released for Insiders - June 7

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 IoT Core Build 17686 released for Insiders - June 7: We have released a new flight with the build number 17686 for insiders. If you discover any new issue, please report it using the feedback app. New this build: General bug fixes Known issues: F5 driver deployment from Visual Studio does not work on IoT Core. Node.js and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hololens 10.0.17686.1003

2. hololens os build 10.0.17686.1003 download

3. how to install hololens rs5