Windows 10: Windows 10 RTM (2015) installed in Mid-2024

Discus and support Windows 10 RTM (2015) installed in Mid-2024 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Well, this ASUS laptop is too slow in running modern windows 10. So I tried to format the hard drive to run the first version of it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Theodpre_TL, May 11, 2024.

1. Windows 10 RTM (2015) installed in Mid-2024

Windows 10 RTM (2015) installed in Mid-2024 t9b7jmbszszc1.jpg

Well, this ASUS laptop is too slow in running modern windows 10. So I tried to format the hard drive to run the first version of it. Everything are smooth rn.

submitted by /u/Theodpre_TL
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Theodpre_TL, May 11, 2024
  2. btarunr Win User

Windows 10 Attains RTM Status

Microsoft's ambitious next-generation operating system, Windows 10, has attained RTM (release to market) status. This marks the official end of product development, and the beginning of its distribution. Windows 10 RTM (build 10240) is that version which will be transmitted to PC OEM partners (to pre-install on their new notebooks and desktops), physical media manufacturers, and to the team handling GWX (Get Windows 10), the tool that upgrades existing eligible Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 installations to their applicable variants of the new OS. Microsoft will officially launch Windows 10 on 29th July, 2015.

Windows 10 RTM (2015) installed in Mid-2024 25a_thm.jpg

btarunr, May 11, 2024
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, May 11, 2024
  4. Drone Win User

Windows 10 RTM (2015) installed in Mid-2024

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Like Pill Monster said no more Windows 10 keys for Insiders. It was on Microsoft Blog they said that all that stuff is tied to one machine. You can upgrade anytime but never make a clean install. Those people who upgraded from 7 or 8.1 to 10 can do a clean install of RTM and post-RTM builds. A friend of mine upgraded from RTM to 10533 or whatever the latest post-RTM build is (and it activated just fine).

After all MS isn't stupid to give Windows 10 for free.

Drone, May 11, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 RTM (2015) installed in Mid-2024

1. Windows 10 RTM (2015) installed in Mid-2024 - Similar Threads - RTM 2015 installed

2. Windows 10 RTM issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 RTM issue?: Hi, i have recently purchased a used laptop from someone and it is fairly new, not used for a long time. However, there were some defective files installed and i didnt know which one made the laptop slow. So, i did a clean windows 11 pro installation. Then i couldnt activate...
  3. Installed Windows 10 (1803) April 2018 running on Acer laptop in Mid-2024

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installed Windows 10 (1803) April 2018 running on Acer laptop in Mid-2024: [ATTACH] This laptop is actually older than my ASUS laptop but has better specs. I replaced the HDD inside to 2.5 SSD which is a lot faster than it was. Running windows 10 1803 on it is actually smooth. Fun fact: The Lenovo laptop underneath is running the newer Windows 10...
  4. Windows 10 Freezing mid installation process.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Freezing mid installation process.: I recently had to buy a new install of Windows 10 from Newegg because the OS data on my desktop PC had either corrupted or mysteriously disappeared. So, effectively, I've been attempting to do a fresh install of Windows 10 on my PC.I have a Hard Drive, and an M.2 SSD. Both of...
  5. Windows 10 Freezing mid installation process.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Freezing mid installation process.: I recently had to buy a new install of Windows 10 from Newegg because the OS data on my desktop PC had either corrupted or mysteriously disappeared. So, effectively, I've been attempting to do a fresh install of Windows 10 on my PC.I have a Hard Drive, and an M.2 SSD. Both of...
  6. Windows 10 Freezing mid installation process.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. WIndows 10 RTM Core

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 RTM Core: Hi, I bought a aftermarket notebook - razer blade pro 2017an operating system was Windows 10 enterprise hacked, i thinki scanned with some tools my system and found what in the bios there area key for window 10 RTM Core, can someone tell me how i can now use this key legally,...
  8. Windows 10 RTM CoreSingleLanguage

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 RTM CoreSingleLanguage: I have seconhand laptop that has a pre installed windows 10 home single language, I dont know its version I guest it's Windows 10 Version 1507.I do have a screenshot of its system please see the photo below. [ATTACH][ATTACH] Then my HDD fails and bring it to a technician...
  9. Mid License Transfer & Installing Windows 10 Professional

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Mid License Transfer & Installing Windows 10 Professional: Originally, I was going to transfer my Free Windows 10 upgrade to the better equipped computer that was given to me by wife. I have recently learned how to remove the product key from my old computer. On my original I used the Media Creation Tool to equip a flash drive with...
  10. Visual Studio 2015 RTM Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2015 RTM Now Available: Today Soma announced the availability of Visual Studio 2015 RTM and invited Brian Harry and others to talk about new features and experiences. You can watch the VS 2015 keynote or catch the recording on Channel 9 later. Additionally, we have over 60 on-demand videos on...