Windows 10: windows 10 rubbish files only showing in revo uninstaller.

Discus and support windows 10 rubbish files only showing in revo uninstaller. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi can some one please tell my why i get rubbish files in revo uninstall junk files cleaner thanks if you can help , 77828 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by johnyjohn, Feb 21, 2017.

1. johnyjohn Win User

windows 10 rubbish files only showing in revo uninstaller.

Hi can some one please tell my why i get rubbish files in revo uninstall junk files cleaner thanks if you can help ,

:)

johnyjohn, Feb 21, 2017

2. What is this APP that is always wanting to stop me from Restarting or Shutting Down?

When you say "Regarding the duplicate file showing on the startup tab, it's possible that you have installed the (OmniPass) software twice. You can use the REVO software to uninstall unnecessary file.

You may also uninstall the whole software and reinstall it and redo the process of disabling as what we have mentioned on our previous post.", are you saying that I could somehow use my REVO to only uninstall certain files that seem to have
    been caused by an accidental duplicate installation? Is that even possible?

I've never done anything weird with REVO and I've always just let it run a program's standard uninstaller and then I have REVO delete all of the little leftover junk that it finds after that with the scanning step.

Jeff A. Davis, Feb 21, 2017
  3. jimb366 Win User
    How to uninstall soda pdf (LULU) win 10

Hi

You know I loaded this Soda rubbish onto my PC for handling one document.

However I did step 1 and 2 as you requested; didn't work. This is a stand alone PC, with only iPhones etc. in the house.

Meanwhile I had written to the Revo Uninstaller Support team

They said If you don't know the exact installation folder of the application, you can try our Forced Uninstall feature:

- open Revo Uninstaller Pro;

- click the Forced Uninstall button;

- enter the program's exact name;

- click Next.

Revo Uninstaller Pro will scan for any files and Registry entries related to the program, and will give you the option to remove them.

For more information about Forced Uninstall please refer to our online user manual:

Revo Uninstaller

I followed their instructions and it eventually seemed to work.

On the first run it deleted a lot of files (over 600mb) and stuff out of the Registry, but left residuals.

Step 2

Scanned and Ran it again

It deleted still more files and stuff out of the Registry , but still left residuals.

Step 3

Scanned and Ran it again

It deleted a more files and stuff out of the Registry , but again left residuals. However at that point a “Soda PDF Desktop create module setup wizard” popped up by itself, and it gave an option to uninstall”
    So I took it at its word and used it.

However after that both Word and Excel were still showing Soda tabs.

After another two or three rescans and deletes by Revo Uninstaller, during which
    “Soda PDF Desktop create module setup wizard” randomly popped up again, I ran it, but it still left stuff, eventually at the last
    Revo Uninstaller deleted the last of the files and reported my PC as clean.

So follow Revo's steps carefully, and persist till the jobs done.

Thanks for your help

Jim

jimb366, Feb 21, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

A spurious comment might be that a junk cleaner removes rubbish.

They are tmp files- if you have the program set to scan for tmp files, well, expect to see some...

Was there more to the question?

dalchina, Feb 21, 2017
  5. johnyjohn Win User
    Hi if they are temp files why does ccleaner not get them or Kerish doctor . thanks for your reply.

johnyjohn, Feb 21, 2017
  6. Samuria Win User
    Use uncleaner that will do it

Samuria, Feb 21, 2017
  7. johnyjohn Win User
    Thank you for the reply.

johnyjohn, Feb 21, 2017
  8. dalchina New Member

Ccleaner: you may wish to look at settings options and check the effect of including the path to see if that helps.

windows 10 rubbish files only showing in revo uninstaller. [​IMG]

As it happens, I have no tmp files there - I do use Cleaner every 2-3 weeks or less, run a few days ago I think.

So either I don't have them being generated, or they are only generated occasionally and deleted by my occasional runs of Ccleaner. I don't know I'm afraid.

dalchina, Feb 21, 2017
  9. johnyjohn Win User
    Thanks for all the help now i understand why they are there and i can get rid of them thanks .

johnyjohn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 rubbish files only showing in revo uninstaller. - Similar Threads - rubbish files showing

2. Is Revo uninstaller safe?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is Revo uninstaller safe?: Is Revo uninstaller safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-revo-uninstaller-safe/a6d44878-ac2c-4861-b5d6-ac7351b81eca
  3. Is Revo uninstaller safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Revo uninstaller safe?: Is Revo uninstaller safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-revo-uninstaller-safe/a6d44878-ac2c-4861-b5d6-ac7351b81eca
  4. Is Revo uninstaller safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Revo Uninstaller vs Revo uninstaller pro...

Revo Uninstaller vs Revo uninstaller pro...: When you uninstall a program through "Programs and Features" and afterwards, launch Revo, that program is not listed in Revo... Does the Pro version of Revo list programs that have been removed through "Programs and Features" ? 174560
  6. Revo or Ashampoo Uninstaller ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Revo or Ashampoo Uninstaller ?: Hi All. Has anyone use both. Revo and Ashampoo uninstaller? witch one do you recommend? Running Windows 10 home edition. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/revo-or-ashampoo-uninstaller/1005b5b9-920b-4e7d-be90-c6d8460414ce"
  7. Revo Uninstaller Question

Revo Uninstaller Question: Thanks to the Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 thread on here I just bought it. I thought that I would test it out and remove HexChat as I had planned to remove it anyway. My question is regarding the registry entries it found. I'm wondering if removing them will break anything -...
  8. Revo Uninstaller question

Revo Uninstaller question: Revo Uninstaller used to be one of my favorite programs; the fact that it left no bits and pieces when uninstalling programs attracted me. However, every time my Geek Squad looks at my laptop the first thing they do, again and again, is uninstall Revo Uninstaller. They have...
  9. Revo Uninstaller Portable?

Revo Uninstaller Portable?: I have the full (paid for) version of Revo Uninstaller Portable, and I have installed it on a small usb stick. The problem is that in order to run it, I need to insert the usb stick, then open the Revo folder on the stick and double click on the program icon. What I would...
  10. Revo uninstaller problem

Revo uninstaller problem: I wanted to reinstall Netlimiter, so i decided to use Revo just because i wanted to try it out and see why is it so popular. It uninstalls netlimiter then asks me to delete some registries. The labels and keys of the registries all have NetLimiter somewhere on them so what...