Windows 10: Windows 10 RUN issue

Discus and support Windows 10 RUN issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, Can someone help me please? If I open the Run dialog (Windows Key + R) as soon as I type the letter c/C it automatically opens a window above... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Asteroid, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Asteroid Win User

Windows 10 RUN issue

Hi all,

Can someone help me please?

If I open the Run dialog (Windows Key + R) as soon as I type the letter c/C it automatically opens a window above the search bar with filenames from C:\Users\*my username*

How can I disable this?

Thanks in advance

:)

Asteroid, Oct 6, 2018

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 RUN issue

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 RUN issue

1. Windows 10 RUN issue - Similar Threads - RUN issue

2. Issue with running programs as administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with running programs as administrator: Hi there. Couple days ago I formatted my SSD drive and reinstalled Windows 10 on it. Since that moment I have issues with account I use(lets call it ABC) even though I granted admin permission on every layer is known to me. I can't run some .exe files like CITRIX Workspace...
  3. SharePoint online issue Running with Windows to Go windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SharePoint online issue Running with Windows to Go windows 10: Dear support, We are using Windows to Go with Windows 10 OS & 1803 version, office 2016 pro plus 4738. And we try to open files from share point online, we clicked open in word/excel/power point , the documents will be opened by read-only mode. But click open in...
  4. Secondary display issues - iMac running Windows 10 on bootcamp

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Secondary display issues - iMac running Windows 10 on bootcamp: I'm running Windows 10 on an iMac 27" using Bootcamp. I have a secondary display attached to the iMac. The secondary display is a Dell Monitor https://www.dell.com/ae/business/p/d...17h-monitor/pd The problem: The secondary display is recognized when the device boots up....
  5. Bluetooth issue running Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth issue running Windows 10: Hi all, I've a frustrating Bluetooth issue, which hopefully one of the gurus can assist with. My tech knowledge is average and I've now come to a conclusion as to the problem, after many hours of trying to reconcile the issues by a process of deduction. Issue PC...
  6. Secondary display issues - iMac running Windows 10 on bootcamp

in Windows 10 Support
    Secondary display issues - iMac running Windows 10 on bootcamp: I'm running Windows 10 on an iMac 27" using Bootcamp. I have a secondary display attached to the iMac. The secondary display is a Dell Monitor https://www.dell.com/ae/business/p/d...17h-monitor/pd The problem: The secondary display is recognized when the device boots up....
  7. Audio service not running and wifi connection icon issue - Windows 10

Audio service not running and wifi connection icon issue - Windows 10: Hi, i am Manoj, We are facing the Wlan and Windows audio issue after the recent windows update, If we restart the WLan & Windows Audio Services it works fine. PLesae fix this issue with another update....
  8. Latency issue with AbletonSync Running a DAW in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latency issue with AbletonSync Running a DAW in Windows: Hello, I moved from MacOS to Windows 10 couple of weeks ago (Surface Pro 2017). And im still happy with that choise. all the programs (DAW) are working perfect and ive linkted multiple Windows computer to each other true Ableton Link. The sync works perfect between the...
  9. Issues With Audio Service Not Running Red X, Issues With Network/Wifi Red X

Issues With Audio Service Not Running Red X, Issues With Network/Wifi Red X: I'm having issues with my computer and it all started when my audio service for some reason randomly one day when I signed on displayed a Red X and still is on my pc to this day for about maybe close to a few days to a week now. I've watched almost every kind of tutorial and...
  10. HP Pavilion & Dell Studio Running Windows 10 Version 10.0.17134.285 Networking Issue

HP Pavilion & Dell Studio Running Windows 10 Version 10.0.17134.285 Networking Issue: Hello. I have a HP Pavilion & Dell Studio on the same work group as my Dell Insprion & Sony Vaio Laptop. The Dell Studio and HP Pavilion cant see the vaio & Insprion. On my home network. However the Dell Insprion and Vaio can see the HP Pavilion and Dell studio on their...