Windows 10: Windows 10 RunDLL error Message

Discus and support Windows 10 RunDLL error Message in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have been getting this error in my Windows 10 for quite a while as shown in the attached image below. I tried to restart my laptop many times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wael_195, Nov 1, 2022.

1. Wael_195 Win User

Windows 10 RunDLL error Message

Hello, I have been getting this error in my Windows 10 for quite a while as shown in the attached image below. I tried to restart my laptop many times and tried to figure out what the issue is but got no solution. Can you please advise on what should be done? Thank you.

:)

Wael_195, Nov 1, 2022

2. Windows 10 Pro - Rundll Error Message

Hi Giota,

I am sorry to know that you are getting a Rundll error.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

Restart the computer and check. Also, check for Windows updates.

Try to run the following commands and check if it helps.

• Open command prompt and type the commands below (Type it in Search or Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Command Prompt admin).
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Close the Command Prompt window.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 1, 2022
  3. How to remove RunDLL error messages windows 10

How to remove RunDLL error messages at startup on windows 10

ErnestCargins, Nov 1, 2022
  4. Windows 10 RunDLL error Message

RunDLL Errors

Whenever I startup my computer, I get the message of a RunDLL error about ball plugin-the specified module could not be found). Any suggestions on how to fix that?

Giwrgos Megas, Nov 1, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 RunDLL error Message

1. Windows 10 RunDLL error Message - Similar Threads - RunDLL error Message

2. Help me Removing This RunDLL error messages at startup on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me Removing This RunDLL error messages at startup on windows 10: Every time, when I start the laptop the below prompts appears. How to fix this problem?Laptop specification: System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK ZenBook OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language OS Version: 10.0.19045 N/A Build 19045...
  3. Help me Removing This RunDLL error messages at startup on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me Removing This RunDLL error messages at startup on windows 10: Every time, when I start the laptop the below prompts appears. How to fix this problem?Laptop specification: System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK ZenBook OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language OS Version: 10.0.19045 N/A Build 19045...
  4. Windows 10 RunDLL error Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 RunDLL error Message: Hello, I have been getting this error in my Windows 10 for quite a while as shown in the attached image below. I tried to restart my laptop many times and tried to figure out what the issue is but got no solution. Can you please advise on what should be done? Thank you....
  5. Windows 10 RunDLL error Message

Windows 10 RunDLL error Message: Hello, I have been getting this error in my Windows 10 for quite a while as shown in the attached image below. I tried to restart my laptop many times and tried to figure out what the issue is but got no solution. Can you please advise on what should be done? Thank you....
  6. RunDLL error message at startup - How to remove

RunDLL error message at startup - How to remove: [ATTACH]How do I correct this error message at startup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error-message-at-startup-how-to-remove/b3f6b0fc-5260-43df-87a9-b278cda163bd
  7. RunDLL Error Message

in Windows 10 Customization
    RunDLL Error Message: Every start up I get the following error message: There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll The specified module could not be found. Please advise as to how to fix. Thank you....
  8. RunDLL Error Message

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    RunDLL Error Message: [ATTACH] I am getting the above RunDLL error message when I startup. Anyone know how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error-message/483af4fb-3768-41f7-a322-621f09df8e8b
  9. RunDLL Error Message on Start Up

RunDLL Error Message on Start Up: Upon start up, I get this error message. What is causing it? This is a new HP Pavillion x360 Convertible using Windows 10 Home. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error-message-on-start-up/0f7ab080-06ef-44ab-9bfa-2f81755df4d4
  10. RunDLL error messages

RunDLL error messages: Hi, I get to RunDLL error messages when I restart the pc. (with Windows 10). What can I do to stop this? [ATTACH][ATTACH] Regards, Sanni https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/rundll-error-messages/62d670f0-104c-421c-b06d-584e395d9ee4