Windows 10: Windows 10 Running on my pc / laptop is genuine or not??

Discus and support Windows 10 Running on my pc / laptop is genuine or not?? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How do i check that winodws 10 running on my PC is genuine or not? I have purchased PC from HP but the Windows is not pre installed by OEM. The windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Montusingh012, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Running on my pc / laptop is genuine or not??

How do i check that winodws 10 running on my PC is genuine or not? I have purchased PC from HP but the Windows is not pre installed by OEM. The windows 10 provided by a firm registered on GEM.

:)

Montusingh012, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 11, 2019
  3. warup89 Win User
    Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Running on my pc / laptop is genuine or not??

Windows 10 Running on my pc / laptop is genuine or not??

How do i check that winodws 10 running on my PC is genuine or not? I have purchased PC from HP but the Windows is not pre installed by OEM. The windows 10 provided by a firm registered on GEM.

Montusingh012, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Running on my pc / laptop is genuine or not??

1. Windows 10 Running on my pc / laptop is genuine or not?? - Similar Threads - Running laptop genuine

2. How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not: Whenever I tried to reset my laptop with both options reset with keep files and clean all drive options. but It's says undoing changes after completing few %. Then I restart my laptop it's stuck for long duration.. after that I pressed off key and then on but my badness...
  3. How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not: Whenever I tried to reset my laptop with both options reset with keep files and clean all drive options. but It's says undoing changes after completing few %. Then I restart my laptop it's stuck for long duration.. after that I pressed off key and then on but my badness...
  4. How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Is my windows 10 licence genuine or not?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my windows 10 licence genuine or not?: I am worried that the product key I have is not valid and that it will eventually be revoked by Microsoft. I have done all the checks and it appears to be genuine. slmgr /dli shows that it is retail channelslmgr /xpr shows that the machine is permanently...
  6. Is my Windows 10 Genuine?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is my Windows 10 Genuine?: I dont know if it is genuine because it suddenly upgraded to pro, Last night I checked I was still using a Home version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-windows-10-genuine/8950e219-bf1b-4f89-b07a-72c368c8defc
  7. Is my windows 10 genuine

Is my windows 10 genuine: Hello everyone! I want to make sure that my Windows 10 is genuine. What ways are there to do so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-windows-10-genuine/5283ab78-a86e-495e-b44b-8312a00d63e3
  8. Asking that my pc is running a genuine os or pirated os

Asking that my pc is running a genuine os or pirated os: hello sir, I am sarvesh karthick I just want to know that iam running a genuine os or it is pirated . but truely I want to say that windows 10 operating system is very cool to use it has many features to use ....
  9. Is my windows 10 genuine?

Is my windows 10 genuine?: Hello, I want to know that if my windows 10 is genuine. if anybody can help I will leave here a piece of my windows info. I just made some random drawings on it. It says Licensed though i'm not sure.[ATTACH]...
  10. Is my windows 10 genuine or cracked ?

Is my windows 10 genuine or cracked ?: Is my windows 10 genuine or cracked ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-windows-10-genuine-or-cracked/a945c7d4-ca72-4f02-9dce-460ebdc5464f"