Windows 10: Windows 10 running through Boot Camp (MacBook Pro 2017) not connecting Bluetooth mice.

Discus and support Windows 10 running through Boot Camp (MacBook Pro 2017) not connecting Bluetooth mice. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have two Bluetooth mice (Magic Mouse 2 and Logitech M535). They connect fine on other PCs. I have Windows 10 Home running on my MacBook Pro (bought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pmartins10, May 30, 2019.

1. Windows 10 running through Boot Camp (MacBook Pro 2017) not connecting Bluetooth mice.

I have two Bluetooth mice (Magic Mouse 2 and Logitech M535). They connect fine on other PCs. I have Windows 10 Home running on my MacBook Pro (bought in 2017) via Boot Camp. Everything works fine (Printers installed via TCP/IP, etc.), except the Bluetooth devices. I'm using all the most recent drivers and I have followed all the steps suggested by Microsoft's webpage "Troubleshoot Bluetooth problems on Windows 10". I've called both Apple and Microsoft support team and all suggested procedures failed. Has anybody experienced this kind of problem or know to solve it? Thanks.

:)

pmartins10, May 30, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows on Macbook Pro using Bootcamp

Hi,

You need support software (drivers) installed with Boot Camp to use Windows 10. This software is automatically downloaded when you use Boot Camp Assistant. Boot Camp supports 64-bit versions of Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro when used with a supported
    Mac. Here are the list that supports Windows 10:

• MacBook Pro (2012 and later)
    • MacBook Air (2012 and later)
    • MacBook (2015 and later)
    • iMac Pro (2017)iMac (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini Server (Late 2012)
    • Mac Pro (Late 2013)

We also suggest that you check and follow the steps shared by Andre Da Costa on this
    thread on how to setup Windows 10 on your Mac using Boot Camp.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 30, 2019
  3. jack3oh3 Win User
    Reverse scroll direction - Windows 10 Boot Camp on Macbook Pro

Hi,

I have a Macbook Pro 2017 running Windows 10 Home Edition through Boot Camp. I would like to reverse the scroll direction but there are no settings for that in the regular settings menu. I have also gone through the registry and tried the method of changing
    0s to 1s in certain areas followed by restarting the machine, but that did not work.

Thanks for any help.

jack3oh3, May 30, 2019
  4. Windows 10 running through Boot Camp (MacBook Pro 2017) not connecting Bluetooth mice.

Bluetooth under Boot Camp Windows 10 will PAIR but not CONNECT

I have problems with several Bluetooth devices under Windows 10, 64bit running on Boot Camp, new MacBook Retina. The devices will PAIR as expected and CONNECT. Next time, they will be shown as PAIRED but not CONNECT: Removing them and adding them again
    they will PAIR with some difficulty and CONNECT, but again, only the first time.

peppermind, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 running through Boot Camp (MacBook Pro 2017) not connecting Bluetooth mice.

1. Windows 10 running through Boot Camp (MacBook Pro 2017) not connecting Bluetooth mice. - Similar Threads - running through Boot

2. Installing Windows 10 through Boot Camp?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows 10 through Boot Camp?: At my screen on the bottom right there is a prompt to activate windows. I got my copy through the boot camp app on a Mac OS Macbook Pro, to switch freely between Windows and Mac. My question: is this method of obtaining Windows dangerous/if not, did it come with a product key...
  3. MacBook Pro 15-inch 2017 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MacBook Pro 15-inch 2017 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working: As a Bootcamp user, I haven't made Bluetooth on Windows 10 functional even once. It can discover devices but the connection is rarely successful. Even if by chance something, like a keyboard Logitech K480, is connected, it takes less than a minute for the connection to break...
  4. Windows activation failed - Macbook Pro Boot Camp

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation failed - Macbook Pro Boot Camp: Recently I have purchased a digital key for Windows 10 Pro Standard edition. I am currently using a Macbook pro-2016 version and I have installed windows 10 on that using boot camp. After successfully installing windows when I am trying to active my windows, it gave me an...
  5. USB Xbox wireless adapter on MacBook Pro. Windows 10 boot camp

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Xbox wireless adapter on MacBook Pro. Windows 10 boot camp: Has anyone been able to use the wireless adapter on bootcamped windows 10? The device appears but windows can’t find drivers online. I downloaded the drivers manually but when I point windows to the folder containing the drivers it says none were found. I know I can plug in a...
  6. Bluetooth not working with MacBook on windows 10 boot camp

Bluetooth not working with MacBook on windows 10 boot camp: [IMG]So recently got a new 2020 macbook pro the 13” model and got windows 10 on it through bootcamp because I wanted to play some steam games. My problem arises when i want to connect my xbox one s controller to it and it wont appear on my laptop. I assumed it just took a...
  7. install windows 10 to boot camp of a MacBook Air

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install windows 10 to boot camp of a MacBook Air: Hi all, My MacBook Air is mid 2013 (6,1). I upgrade the OS to 10.14.6 and then tried to install a Windows 10 through the book camp assistant. After several steps until EFI started, it kept on restarting and could not continue the installation. The stop code is "critical...
  8. Microsoft bluetooth radio on Windows 10 on Macbook pro 2017/2018 Bootcamp

Microsoft bluetooth radio on Windows 10 on Macbook pro 2017/2018 Bootcamp: ok, I have read through a lot of articles relating to issues with Bluetooth in windows 10 on MacBook pro via bootcamp. Environment: MacBook pro 2017/2018 (high sierra) windows 10 1803/1809/1903 latest bootcamp drivers (6.1) so, people are having issues from...
  9. 2013 MacBook Pro (Non-Boot Camp) Windows 10 wifi drivers?

2013 MacBook Pro (Non-Boot Camp) Windows 10 wifi drivers?: Hey, Got an issue in need of a solution. I have a 2013 macbook pro 15" that due to some poor choices on my part (neither mac nor windows is a poor choice, but this issue seems to have an easy solution had i kept macos on the device), I have removed the mac side of things...
  10. MacBook Pro running Windows 10 boot camp with Thunderbolt 3 and LG Ultrafine 5k display not...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MacBook Pro running Windows 10 boot camp with Thunderbolt 3 and LG Ultrafine 5k display not...: I have a 2017 Macbook Pro with Thunderbolt 3 running Windows 10 Professional most up to date version in Boot Camp environment ("bare metal" not a VM) I have an LG Ultrafine 5k display connected with a Thunderbolt 3 cable. I can not get the display to work correctly in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 1809 bootcamp bluetooth

2. bootcamp mac reverse scroll

3. boot camp reverse scroll direction

4. bluetooth mouse not working on windows bootcamp ,
  5. windows on mac bootcamp scroll direction,
  6. bluetooth driver for bootcamp,
  7. windows 10 macbook pro bluetooth,
  8. windows 10 drivers for macbook air 2017,
  9. windows 10 boot camp bluetooth not working,
  10. macbook 2017 windows bluetooth driver,
  11. macbook 15 2017 bluetooth drivers,