Windows 10: Windows 10 runs too slow in my laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 runs too slow in my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I bought HP 15s GU0008AU laptop with AMD athelon processor, with Windows 10. My laptop is extremely slow from the beginning. I updated windows and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pscimat, May 3, 2021.

1. Pscimat Win User

Windows 10 runs too slow in my laptop

Hi, I bought HP 15s GU0008AU laptop with AMD athelon processor, with Windows 10. My laptop is extremely slow from the beginning. I updated windows and did several things found on internet, but windows takes lots of CPU while running. Please help me to speed up my laptop.

:)

Pscimat, May 3, 2021
  2. marnirao Win User

Windows 10 Laptop running very slow

hi

this is

I was purchased new laptop, that configuration are as follows:-

Lenovo Ideapad 330

Windows 10 home Single Language

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 - 7130U CPU @ 2.70 GHz

4 GB RAM

1 TB Hard Disk

From the fist day onwards I am trying to use better. But it was running very slow.

I am trying to cleaning the following steps

1. temp

2. %temp%

3. Recent

4. Prefetch

I am cleaning every thing, but booting is taking 3 min time. and running applications is very slow.

I have a PC in my office, it is Pentium Processer, It is running very fast. But I am using original OS, original ms office and tally only, there is no other software using in my laptop.

Laptop Windows 10 is updated up to July 2019. But booting and opening applications is still slow.

kindly suggest me how to open windows 10 with min 30 seconds

marnirao, May 3, 2021
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Laptop is running very slow

Hi Thomas,

What all troubleshooting steps have you performed?

As an initial troubleshooting step, I would request you to execute the System Maintenance troubleshooter and check if there is any improvement in the speed of laptop.

To perform common maintenance tasks in Windows, such as cleaning up unused files and shortcuts, try using the System Maintenance troubleshooter to automatically find and fix problems. For example, the System Maintenance troubleshooter looks for unused files
    and shortcuts that you can clean up or remove so that your computer can run faster.

Please follow the steps to run System Maintenance troubleshooter
    on the computer:

• Type “Control Panel” on the search box.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all option on the left side of the Windows.

• Click on System Maintenance option.

• Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.
    Please revert if you face any issues with slow speed of laptop.

Thank you.

Jessen P, May 3, 2021
  4. Windows 10 runs too slow in my laptop

WHY IS WINDOWS 10 RUNNING SO SLOW?

Hi Sven,

Thanks for showing interest on Windows 10.

I would suggest you to Run Maintenance task

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 runs too slow in my laptop

1. Windows 10 runs too slow in my laptop - Similar Threads - runs too slow

2. my laptop is too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is too slow: kmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-too-slow/574d1131-30ea-490b-8fbc-2c1001ffb30a
  3. my laptop is too slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop is too slow: kmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-too-slow/574d1131-30ea-490b-8fbc-2c1001ffb30a
  4. my laptop is too slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. HP laptop with latest Windows 11 runs too slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP laptop with latest Windows 11 runs too slow: The problem's been going on since late November/early December. Start-up works just fine, but opening any website takes too long - as long as 1 minute in a few instances. It's agonizingly slow! I've run troubleshooters with no success. As I write this I'm doing a full scan...
  6. The cpu is always running at 100% and laptop is too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The cpu is always running at 100% and laptop is too slow: Processor AMD Ryzen 3 3250U with Radeon Graphics 2.60 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 5.89 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Device dell inspiron 15 3505 Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 22H2 OS build 22621.675 My laptop is mostly at...
  7. laptop is too slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop is too slow: Hello sir my name is abhishek I recently buy a ldeapad slim 3 from amazon but this laptop performs too slow every apps takes too much time too load and also if i start restart the laptop for update its restart screen stuck and did not update the pc properly and its too...
  8. Windows 10 is running slow in my Laptop

Windows 10 is running slow in my Laptop: Hello, I am having trouble with windows 10 speed. It is running slow in my laptop. I find issues in following:- 1.) Take too long booting time 2.) Tab switching is slow 3.) Google Chrome is not running fast 4.) Running of codes is slow. My Laptops Features:- >intel...
  9. My Laptop Runs too slow after Formatting

My Laptop Runs too slow after Formatting: Hello, i Have an issue. Before 2 Days i did format my laptop. Installed all the drivers and everything was fine till now. Now it is too slow. Before formatting was cool but now i need to wait for 5 second to open any program is something like that. Can u help me how can i...
  10. My Laptop is running too slow.

My Laptop is running too slow.: Can anyone suggest what to do. Getting this screen on booting. This happened after a Windows Update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-running-too-slow/a397ded9-2403-4ce3-8021-a04d57f01f69