Windows 10: Windows 10 S can not open Microsoft store

Discus and support Windows 10 S can not open Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, Got my new Lenovo 630 Yoga with snapdragon 650. It comes with Windows 10S. Once setup I am unable to open Microsoft store. This is a bummer... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Pilavusa, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Pilavusa Win User

Windows 10 S can not open Microsoft store

Hi,

Got my new Lenovo 630 Yoga with snapdragon 650. It comes with Windows 10S.

Once setup I am unable to open Microsoft store. This is a bummer since Win10S requires it.

Similar subjects at the support section regarding problems opening Microsoft store involve using cmd. However, this feature is not included in win 10 S. Powershell or cmd does not exist.

I tried to reinstall the OS with the same result. Entering Start meny and options to reset ms store app doesn't work either..

MS support via Phone just came to a dead end. After 30 minuters screensharing they didnt know how to solve it.

What happens when I open Microsoft store is that the window appears, starts to load, then disapear.

If I try to clear the cache via "run" i get this error code..

Looking for help.

I want to use win 10 S, so converting to 10 pro is not the solution im looking for.

Windows 10 S can not open Microsoft store [​IMG]

:)

Pilavusa, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 14, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Sep 14, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 S can not open Microsoft store - Similar Threads - open Microsoft store

2. Microsoft store not opening Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not opening Windows 10: I was trying to solve this issue for two days now and no luck.First up, I made a mistake of trying to get into the Windowsapps folder because I needed to set a parameter in a game, so I transferred the ownership to administrators, tried the game, I could not add parameters to...
  3. Microsoft store not opening Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not opening Windows 10: I was trying to solve this issue for two days now and no luck.First up, I made a mistake of trying to get into the Windowsapps folder because I needed to set a parameter in a game, so I transferred the ownership to administrators, tried the game, I could not add parameters to...
  4. Microsoft store not opening Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store and S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and S mode: My laptop is currently in S mode and the Microsoft store is missing. I've tried numerous things and video suggestions and updating. I've spent hours trying to solve this problem and for some unknown reason power shell isn't even opening. Please if anyone has any advice or...
  6. Microsoft Store not opening in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store not opening in windows 10: Microsoft store showing the first screen and then automatically closed. Anyone knows the reason? submitted by /u/vvjoshi27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8u5n9/microsoft_store_not_opening_in_windows_10/
  7. Microsoft Store not opening Windows 10

Microsoft Store not opening Windows 10: The Microsoft Store app stopped launching on my computer. If you click on the icon, it opens for a brief second, and then i get stuck in a loop of it continually launching. Is there a way to reinstall the app?...
  8. Microsoft Store not opening on Windows 10

Microsoft Store not opening on Windows 10: I am attempting to open the Microsoft Store, but the window simply flashes open and closes. I've followed all of the official support steps, but nothing is helping. I have also tried other unofficial fixes. The live chat is sending me to the unhelpful support article, and...
  9. MY microsoft store won't open on S mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY microsoft store won't open on S mode: please I need help , I want to Get out of S mode, but is impossible for me to access to PowerShell or others features , I can't download anything , and I try all the possible ways to reboot the app , reinstall windows , use run (wsreset.exe) change time. troubleshoot etc...
  10. Can not open "Microsoft Store"

Can not open "Microsoft Store": Dear, Both my PC and my Surface Pro 5 encounter this same problem. Please help! Thanks Jon [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-open-microsoft-store/01e14d3c-763f-4ee2-88ed-6b730a1eed96"