Windows 10: Windows 10 S mode

Discus and support Windows 10 S mode in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I would like to hear other users experience with/knowledge of switching out of S mode. Should I be leery of doing this in order to install my favorite... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SusanCabral, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Windows 10 S mode

I would like to hear other users experience with/knowledge of switching out of S mode. Should I be leery of doing this in order to install my favorite programs that aren't available from the Microsoft store? If so, why? thank you for any input.

:)

SusanCabral, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 S mode

Delta6326, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 S mode

1. Windows 10 S mode - Similar Threads - mode

2. Can the first generation Surface Laptop get out of Windows 10 S Mode and use Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can the first generation Surface Laptop get out of Windows 10 S Mode and use Windows 10...: The very first generation surface laptop running s mode looks like a good buy, but only if I can use it out of s mode. Can it change to regular windows 10 home edition even though its an older model? Heres a link to the computer im considering...
  3. Disable Diagnostic mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Diagnostic mode: Through msconfig i selected Diagnostic startup option and rebotted it. Upon reboot the manufacturer logo apperas and after that a black screen with loading sign. nothin happens after this state. I tried reinstallation of windows through MCT but it failed. When i select safe...
  4. Unable to switch out of s mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to switch out of s mode: I have been trying for a few months now since getting a new laptop, at first there was supposedly I worldwide problem switching out of s mode so left it a week or so and have been trying to switch out around once a week through the app store since then. It will say "Working...
  5. SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION after hibernation mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION after hibernation mode: I have experienced so many many issues after I installed windows 10 on my PC. Here is the current one that I don't have any clue to resolve it. Appearance: Always, when my PC goes to hibernation, it immediately gets revoked without any manual involvement and restarts(even...
  6. Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep Mode: Hi, I set up the power save settings for my computer to go into sleep mode after 10 minutes. Now matter how I adjust the time, the computer will still go into sleep mode after a minute or two. I am using Windows 10. Anyway to fix this problem as it is very annoying to...
  7. Windows 10 washed out colors, works fine on safe mode but not on normal.

Windows 10 washed out colors, works fine on safe mode but not on normal.: I have Windows 10 laptop with Nvidia GeForce 130mx graphics. I recently tried resetting my laptop, after which the colors on the display seems to be washed out! I checked it on Safe Mode, the colors work perfect there! But when using normal mode, it doesn't! I updated...
  8. Can't login to Windows after starting up in Safe mode Manual once

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't login to Windows after starting up in Safe mode Manual once: Hello everyone. So, a few days ago my laptop got in by Domn virus buy I didn't realize it until today. So I searched online for some ways to gey rid of it and I found this <https:// sensorstechforum dot com/remove-domn-file-virus/> <Mod note: Spyhunter pushing site. Do not...
  9. Keyboard not working when accessing save mode options

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard not working when accessing save mode options: Hello, I was trying to enter into save mode via Shift + Restart > boot options > Trouble Shoot > etc., etc. When I get to selecting save mode option (press keyboard numbers 1-9, or F1 - F9) … the keyboard does NOT work. I cannot even get out of there and have to hold the...
  10. Command prompt pops up every time Windows wakes from sleep mode

Command prompt pops up every time Windows wakes from sleep mode: Here is my problem with command prompt apelet; It pops up as windows 10 wakes up from sleep mode. I checked start up programs, there is nothing about "cmd" in my startup programs. I have run FSC /Scannow, it reported that it found some errors and corrected them, also found...