Windows 10: Windows 10 S mode

Discus and support Windows 10 S mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 s mode does not allow me to get youtube tv app. Is there a way to do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimmywallace1, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 S mode

Windows 10 s mode does not allow me to get youtube tv app. Is there a way to do this?

:)

jimmywallace1, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 S mode

Delta6326, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 S mode

1. Windows 10 S mode - Similar Threads - mode

2. No "Default App Mode" radio button in Windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    No "Default App Mode" radio button in Windows 10 version 1903: Hello, I am missing the radio button to allow me to use apps in dark mode. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-default-app-mode-radio-button-in-windows-10/792c2d5b-ef9c-49c4-b6df-9d8c23da7ab0
  3. Windows 10 S mode Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 S mode Windows Store: I am trying to launch the windows store. However, it will not open. I have reset my laptop multiple times, and it still won't load. Whenever I click on the windows store icon, or anything to open windows store; it will start to open. Then will show its loading before...
  4. Win 10 Recovery Mode Loop - Need Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Recovery Mode Loop - Need Help: Hello peeps. Im new here and relativly new to windows 10 and have come seeking some help in regards to my windows 10 PC After installing KODI and downloading a repository for YODA from GitHub. My pc Crashed and went into recovery mode. I tried all the usual options...
  5. Can't run CMD Prompt in ADMIN (Elevated) Mode - Clicking on RUN as ADMIN- Nothing happening...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't run CMD Prompt in ADMIN (Elevated) Mode - Clicking on RUN as ADMIN- Nothing happening...: Hi, This is ticking me off! Nothing happens when I run CMD Prompt and Click on RUN as ADMIN- Nothing happening when RUN as ADMIN selected. What the heck is wrong? Thanks TekDiva...
  6. Can I use the developer mode if my windows cannot update?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I use the developer mode if my windows cannot update?: Hello dear friends, One of the software I downloaded to my PC- it had disabled my windows defender some how (defender was deleted, no more service of windows defender in my services list, and the windows security page is blank - written there "no providers"). Now my...
  7. Skype doesnt ring when PC is in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Skype doesnt ring when PC is in sleep mode?: Hi, not sure if this is normal or not, or if theres a way to fix it, but Skype doesnt ring when the pc is asleep. all the other side heres is a offline signal. Is that normal... or can it be changed to ring while sleeping? Its quite annoying as my dad and I are constantly...
  8. Cannot exit safe mode. Password is no longer recognized

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot exit safe mode. Password is no longer recognized: I’m stuck in Safe Mode. I have tried several online suggestions but all sooner or later require my pssword which is now not recognized. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-exit-safe-mode-password-is-no-longer/0d13bdf9-8db7-49b9-b3e1-330719c66b45"
  9. should i set the game to high performance mode

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    should i set the game to high performance mode: i have an alienware 17 r5 laptop which has switchable graphics which are nvidia geforce gtx 1080 and intel card when i play some games i will get the geforce overlay popup in the upper right telling me to press alt and z if i want to use geforce experience in game. the popup...
  10. Windows 10 Update failed - now trapped in 'startup repair' loop and no access to 'safe mode'...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update failed - now trapped in 'startup repair' loop and no access to 'safe mode'...: A neighbor's PC was recently upgraded to what I presume to be the version 1903 update, but upon rebooting, it began the 'startup repair' loop I've seen described here as well as in other sources. Unfortunately, whatever corrupted the boot process has also made it impossible...