Windows 10: Windows 10 S mode

Discus and support Windows 10 S mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 s mode does not allow me to get youtube tv app. Is there a way to do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimmywallace1, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 S mode

Windows 10 s mode does not allow me to get youtube tv app. Is there a way to do this?

:)

jimmywallace1, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 S mode

Delta6326, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 S mode

1. Windows 10 S mode - Similar Threads - mode

2. How to save my data in recovery mode loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to save my data in recovery mode loop?: My laptop is an acer predator 300 and it was turned off during a Windows 11 update. Since then, it has been in a loop of recovery mode and blue screens. When I try to use a USB Windows install, it doesn't let me choose the option to save my data, only to do a custom install....
  3. How to save my data in recovery mode loop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to save my data in recovery mode loop?: My laptop is an acer predator 300 and it was turned off during a Windows 11 update. Since then, it has been in a loop of recovery mode and blue screens. When I try to use a USB Windows install, it doesn't let me choose the option to save my data, only to do a custom install....
  4. Airplane Mode is on and button is gray. Clicking on button does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airplane Mode is on and button is gray. Clicking on button does not work: My laptop has Windows 10. I have Microsoft 365 installed. I have no internet connection. The laptop shows that it is on Airplane Mode which I did not set. The button is gray and does not react when I click on it to turn off airplane mode. HELP...
  5. Airplane Mode is on and button is gray. Clicking on button does not work

Airplane Mode is on and button is gray. Clicking on button does not work: My laptop has Windows 10. I have Microsoft 365 installed. I have no internet connection. The laptop shows that it is on Airplane Mode which I did not set. The button is gray and does not react when I click on it to turn off airplane mode. HELP...
  6. Airplane Mode is on and button is gray. Clicking on button does not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Kiosk mode causes all user account to be black screen after applying provisioning package...

Kiosk mode causes all user account to be black screen after applying provisioning package...: Not a question but I'm attempting to Answer the previous issue from January. I've been running into the same issue but what ended up working for me was I built the provisioning package using Microsoft Configuration Design from the Microsoft store. I was able to build, test,...
  8. Kiosk mode causes all user account to be black screen after applying provisioning package...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kiosk mode causes all user account to be black screen after applying provisioning package...: Not a question but I'm attempting to Answer the previous issue from January. I've been running into the same issue but what ended up working for me was I built the provisioning package using Microsoft Configuration Design from the Microsoft store. I was able to build, test,...
  9. Black screen after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after sleep mode: When I open my computer after being idle and seemingly go into sleep mode, I can't wake it up and it stays in a black screen. So, I end up having to do a hard restart. I have tried pressing CRTL ALT DEL. Any ideas?...
  10. Black screen after sleep mode

Black screen after sleep mode: When I open my computer after being idle and seemingly go into sleep mode, I can't wake it up and it stays in a black screen. So, I end up having to do a hard restart. I have tried pressing CRTL ALT DEL. Any ideas?...