Windows 10: Windows 10 S-mode

Discus and support Windows 10 S-mode in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I went through the whole H&R Block download and Windows 10 says I have to get the windows store version. I already paid for H&R Block software. Any... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PhilipBarber1, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 S-mode

I went through the whole H&R Block download and Windows 10 says I have to get the windows store version. I already paid for H&R Block software. Any thoughts? Thanks, Phil

:)

PhilipBarber1, Feb 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 S-mode

Delta6326, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 S-mode

1. Windows 10 S-mode - Similar Threads - mode

2. Windows 11 Sleep Mode is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Sleep Mode is not working properly: Ever since i updated the latest version of windows 11 on my hp spectre laptop, whenever the laptop goes to sleep mode ,it will not turn on at all.and i have to force restart the laptop.what is the solution ?...
  3. Windows 11 Sleep Mode is not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Sleep Mode is not working properly: Ever since i updated the latest version of windows 11 on my hp spectre laptop, whenever the laptop goes to sleep mode ,it will not turn on at all.and i have to force restart the laptop.what is the solution ?...
  4. How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode": My computer Windows 11 somehow switch for the F11 key is now toggling on and off "Block Screen Recording" when it used to move my computer to full screen. How do I get it to go back to being for full screen?...
  5. How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode"

How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode": My computer Windows 11 somehow switch for the F11 key is now toggling on and off "Block Screen Recording" when it used to move my computer to full screen. How do I get it to go back to being for full screen?...
  6. Sometimes wifi option gets disabled when I use the laptop after keeping it in sleep mode....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes wifi option gets disabled when I use the laptop after keeping it in sleep mode....: If anyone have idea about this, please comment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-wifi-option-gets-disabled-when-i-use-the/90c88825-bc5f-4dac-b93d-8d1019621aaa
  7. Sometimes wifi option gets disabled when I use the laptop after keeping it in sleep mode....

Sometimes wifi option gets disabled when I use the laptop after keeping it in sleep mode....: If anyone have idea about this, please comment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-wifi-option-gets-disabled-when-i-use-the/90c88825-bc5f-4dac-b93d-8d1019621aaa
  8. NO SLEEP MODE - Windows 11 "Settings" is Missing many Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO SLEEP MODE - Windows 11 "Settings" is Missing many Features: Something happened to my Windows 11 Settings Features.In particular, after clicking on Settings:In System:- No Power and Battery just Power- but In Power under Screen and Sleep - there is No Sleep mode feature offered- No System and Security setting just Privacy and Security-...
  9. NO SLEEP MODE - Windows 11 "Settings" is Missing many Features

NO SLEEP MODE - Windows 11 "Settings" is Missing many Features: Something happened to my Windows 11 Settings Features.In particular, after clicking on Settings:In System:- No Power and Battery just Power- but In Power under Screen and Sleep - there is No Sleep mode feature offered- No System and Security setting just Privacy and Security-...
  10. my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...: my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point onwards is at double speed. Can this be rectified? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-went-into-sleep-mode-during-a/04d468af-39aa-4606-adf3-4cb7bff394c7