Windows 10: Windows 10 S Mode

Discus and support Windows 10 S Mode in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I recently bought a laptop and opted out of the 10S mode but my laptop updated and now it reset itself again on the 10S mode but this time when I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Giorgos Nogu, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 S Mode

So I recently bought a laptop and opted out of the 10S mode but my laptop updated and now it reset itself again on the 10S mode but this time when I try to opt out it doesn't let me.

This is what pops up after I press "Get".

Windows 10 S Mode b05cc64c-33bc-4167-bccb-f1b3077a53c8?upload=true.jpg

:)

Giorgos Nogu, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 S Mode

Delta6326, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 S Mode

1. Windows 10 S Mode - Similar Threads - Mode

2. Microsoft Windows 11 PC goes into sleep mode while on UPS uninterrupted power supply

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows 11 PC goes into sleep mode while on UPS uninterrupted power supply: Hi,This has been a pain for me. My PC running Windows 11 Pro version 23H2 behaves weirdly when my home grid power is gone due to electricity load-shedding. It goes into sleep mode immediately when the electricity backup shifts on UPS Uninterrupted Power Supply or behaves...
  3. Microsoft Windows 11 PC goes into sleep mode while on UPS uninterrupted power supply

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows 11 PC goes into sleep mode while on UPS uninterrupted power supply: Hi,This has been a pain for me. My PC running Windows 11 Pro version 23H2 behaves weirdly when my home grid power is gone due to electricity load-shedding. It goes into sleep mode immediately when the electricity backup shifts on UPS Uninterrupted Power Supply or behaves...
  4. I run Windows 11 and I tried to Switch Out Of S Mode, but It takes to long to switch out it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I run Windows 11 and I tried to Switch Out Of S Mode, but It takes to long to switch out it...: Switching out of S Mode takes really long. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-run-windows-11-and-i-tried-to-switch-out-of-s/fb88da24-217d-4751-bef2-b9df9d5b47e1
  5. I run Windows 11 and I tried to Switch Out Of S Mode, but It takes to long to switch out it...

I run Windows 11 and I tried to Switch Out Of S Mode, but It takes to long to switch out it...: Switching out of S Mode takes really long. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-run-windows-11-and-i-tried-to-switch-out-of-s/fb88da24-217d-4751-bef2-b9df9d5b47e1
  6. I cant switch out of S mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant switch out of S mode.: I follow the instructions and to to the store but the button doesn't work and says to try again later. I also tried the insturcions on the thread about restarting wauserv. What should I do?...
  7. I cant switch out of S mode.

I cant switch out of S mode.: I follow the instructions and to to the store but the button doesn't work and says to try again later. I also tried the insturcions on the thread about restarting wauserv. What should I do?...
  8. how to remove s mode so I can install antivirus or other programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove s mode so I can install antivirus or other programs: how to remove s mode so I can install antivirus software or external devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-s-mode-so-i-can-install-antivirus-or/9210a95e-5c3f-4eb9-9d2b-214e4cfb0bea
  9. how to remove s mode so I can install antivirus or other programs

how to remove s mode so I can install antivirus or other programs: how to remove s mode so I can install antivirus software or external devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-s-mode-so-i-can-install-antivirus-or/9210a95e-5c3f-4eb9-9d2b-214e4cfb0bea
  10. Unable to switch out of s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to switch out of s mode: Just a got new laptop and everything works perfectly but I’m unable to switch out of s mode. I’ve updated my microsoft store and done all other necessary updates to the laptop but when i click get under switch out of s mode it says that something happened and they couldn't...