Windows 10: Windows 10 Safe mode does not accept my password & Not find any Wifi Connection I'm Stuck...

Discus and support Windows 10 Safe mode does not accept my password & Not find any Wifi Connection I'm Stuck... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Community, Unfortunately I'm fighting really big problem. I'm using Windows 10 and I have Lenovo T495s. The biggiest problem is Graphic Driver.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Darthyigit, May 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Safe mode does not accept my password & Not find any Wifi Connection I'm Stuck...

Hi Community,

Unfortunately I'm fighting really big problem. I'm using Windows 10 and I have Lenovo T495s. The biggiest problem is Graphic Driver. When I download automaticly graphic card driver, my screen is turning to black and I'm stucking. The bad thing is, I had to uninstall everytime my computer Today I did it 5 times and I will do no more Why? Because My Computer is bitlocked and I can't use troubleshooting if I do not have Bitlock number. And I do not have it.
    This is company laptop and I do not have local windows account. We are using Azure and without network I can't login my computer. Now I called Lenovo and AMD they said, start please your safe mode. I tried it but I stucked there. Because this **** Sorry I'm really angry right now is not accepting my Password. And also I can't connect any network because this **** is not finding any Network... Now I can't leave on safe more. I tried to console mode, but that mode gimme an error message : You need to login with admin and I came back again safe mode login page.

I'm stuck here. I cant use my computer. If I try, I'm getting black screen. This new Windows or Lenovo or AMD drivers SORRY AGAIN **** up my all system and laptop. Totay I could not work. There is now 00:00 O'Clock and I'm trying to fix this problem around 12 hours.

Now my first question:

How can I enter this safe mode? I will not uninstall windows again. I changed my password, please do not suggest that. It does not matter, because without internet connection there is no way to use this. If there is no option how can I find networks My wifi etc.??

I really need help ASAP.... After this I have to fix other problems....

:)

Darthyigit, May 22, 2020
  2. davidhk Win User

Starting in Safe Mode - Password is not accepted

My suggestion only.

If you have time, please do a Repair Install.
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

davidhk, May 22, 2020
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 22, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Safe mode does not accept my password & Not find any Wifi Connection I'm Stuck...

Windows 10 is locked in safe mode and will not accept password

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter, Warren.

Since you're stuck on the log in page, we recommend that you perform the suggested steps provided by

Yashwanth Kotakuri, dated on 28 of November 2015, on this
    thread. The steps provided will help you to log in again.

Once you're able to successfully log in, perform the steps that we provided in our first reply.

Kindly update us with the result.

Lawrence Lib, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Safe mode does not accept my password & Not find any Wifi Connection I'm Stuck...

1. Windows 10 Safe mode does not accept my password & Not find any Wifi Connection I'm Stuck... - Similar Threads - Safe mode does

2. Safe Mode not accepting my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Safe Mode not accepting my password: Hey, I started my PC in Safe Mode -minimal- to try and fix an issue I was having with my monitor. Once my computer restarted I was unable to login to my computer, I have tried old password, restarting in Safe Mode with Networking but nothing seems to be working....
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Password not accepted in Safe mode: I was having problems getting my password accepted in safe mode and could not connect to a network. One older forum suggested instead of going into safe mode try option #3, Enable Low resolution mode. Tried this and my login screen showed up on my other monitor. Was able to...
  4. Windows safe mode not accepting my password!?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows safe mode not accepting my password!?: So i want to clean my GPU drivers but for that i need to delete the drivers, and for that i need to go in safe mode. When i am in safe mode the password is incorrect. I changed it, put old passwords and etc. But nothing seems to work, what could i do? In safe mode it does...
  5. in safe mode and it will not accept my password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    in safe mode and it will not accept my password: I have been try something from the microsoft web-site tellingme to try and run this office program ,so it told me to open the the computer up using the safe-mode whichi did, when it restarted it ask me for mypassword, which i put in, and all it said is incorrect password...
  6. Windows 10 Safe Mode not accepting my Passwords

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Safe Mode not accepting my Passwords: So, I am trying to delete a file that I don't need because I don't have the app that uses the file but I still can't delete it because file explorer says that the file is in use by the system. Keep in mind that this isn't important for windows to run. So I go into safe mode...
  7. I'm stuck in safe mode with networking hell with admin. password not accepted

I'm stuck in safe mode with networking hell with admin. password not accepted: I went into safe mode to reset my antivirus, Bitfender. Once there, I can't get out of safe mode since this requires an administrative password which windows now doesn't recognize. For whatever stupid reason Windows devised, your administrative password does not work while in...
  8. Windows 10 On Safe Mode Won't accept my Password, I'm stuck!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 On Safe Mode Won't accept my Password, I'm stuck!: I was having an issue loading a program on my computer so I wanted to try running my Windows 10 computer in safe mode. I enabled safe mode via msconfig and checked the "With Network" option. I then restarted my computer and it brought my to my login in safe mode. The login...
  9. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Password not accepted in Safe mode: ***Modify title from: PC password error *** Hi Just restarted my computer on Safe Mode (trying to solve an internet connection problem) and my PC doesn't recognize my long time password. Can you help me? Thanks....
  10. Pc stuck in safe mode & will not accept password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc stuck in safe mode & will not accept password: My pc is stuck in safe mode, Windows 10 and I cannot get passed the log on screen. I know the password but it will not accept it. When I go to advanced options, I cannot do anything because it asks for the password & everytime I enter it correctly, microsoft tells me it's...