Windows 10: Windows 10 Safe Mode F8 Command Not Working

Discus and support Windows 10 Safe Mode F8 Command Not Working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I posted a question because that command didn't workI had this problem after upgrading to Windows 11 and then downgrading.How do I fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TK50P‍, Jun 4, 2022.

1. TK50P‍ Win User

Windows 10 Safe Mode F8 Command Not Working

Hello, I posted a question because that command didn't workI had this problem after upgrading to Windows 11 and then downgrading.How do I fix this command not working fix?

:)

TK50P‍, Jun 4, 2022

2. Does F8 key still work to boot into Safe Mode?

It was Option Two, step 4 (holding shift key while pressing restart) that worked.

CountryBumkin, Jun 4, 2022
  3. Raner Win User
    How to enter windows 10 in safe mode with f8 key!

I saw some were on this forum a post discussing safe mode and how it did not work on windows 10 using f8 key...
    I like knowing if I need to get into safe mode on my pc the f8 key will work... So I started checking the web and found how to make windows 10 go into safe mode with f8 key...
    The information I found is for windows 8 but I checked it out on my windows 10 pc and it works just fine...
    Here is the link to the tutorial: How to enable the F8 key to start Safe Mode in Windows 8
    Admin...If this is information you all know about just delete this post...

Raner, Jun 4, 2022
  4. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Jun 4, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Safe Mode F8 Command Not Working - Similar Threads - Safe Mode Command

2. Windows 10 Safe Mode F8 Command Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Safe Mode F8 Command Not Working: Hello, I posted a question because that command didn't workI had this problem after upgrading to Windows 11 and then downgrading.How do I fix this command not working fix?...
  3. Windows 10 Safe Mode F8 Command Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Safe Mode F8 Command Not Working: Hello, I posted a question because that command didn't workI had this problem after upgrading to Windows 11 and then downgrading.How do I fix this command not working fix?...
  4. Safe mode command prompt

Safe mode command prompt: How to leave the command prompt area in password and which password is required in that portion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-mode-command-prompt/d638cfbb-e2a9-4ea7-8522-8ce7edb31635
  5. 0xc000000f Can't Open Safe Mode or Command Prompt Nothing in F8 Works,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc000000f Can't Open Safe Mode or Command Prompt Nothing in F8 Works,: Hello, when I boot up my computer I kindly get greeted with a blue screen with all the issue's 0xc000000f would usually have and if I go and press F8 and try any of the button's none of them work. Happily I own a USB with Windows 10 on it and I need to know how to use it...
  6. Enable F8 Safe Mode Boot

Enable F8 Safe Mode Boot: How can I turn on this function, again? I have tried the following: bcdedit /set {default} bootmenupolicy legacy and bcdedit /set {bootmgr} displaybootmenu yes as per online searches. But, I get the following message: >>The set command specified is not valid. >>Run...
  7. Reactivate F8 to boot safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Reactivate F8 to boot safe mode: I happened across this cmd.exe line while looking for a shortcut to open in safe mode: Code: bcdedit /set {default} bootmenupolicy legacy[/quote] . It worked. I found a startup menu and got to safe mode with network. One little problem: after trying it out I rebooted and...
  8. How to enter windows 10 in safe mode with f8 key!

in Windows 10 Support
    How to enter windows 10 in safe mode with f8 key!: I saw some were on this forum a post discussing safe mode and how it did not work on windows 10 using f8 key... I like knowing if I need to get into safe mode on my pc the f8 key will work... So I started checking the web and found how to make windows 10 go into safe mode...
  9. F8 - Safe Mode Won't Work on ASUS F555U Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    F8 - Safe Mode Won't Work on ASUS F555U Laptop: First off, if I've placed this post in the wrong sub-form in error, pls forgive me, and move it to proper one. I just couldn't figure out where a more suitable location would be. I've got an ASUS F555UA and for whatever reason I'm unable to get F8 - SafeMode to work. I...
  10. Does F8 key still work to boot into Safe Mode?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does F8 key still work to boot into Safe Mode?: I ran into a problem installing Win10 on my laptop (I posted about it here). I got into an endless reboot cycle where Win would go to desktop but no taskbar/apps worked and a popup message left me no choice but to reboot again. I needed to get to Safe Mode to fix this. I had...