Windows 10: Windows 10 safe mode reboot, can’t log back in with password or PIN stuck in safe mode

Discus and support Windows 10 safe mode reboot, can’t log back in with password or PIN stuck in safe mode in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tried going through troubleshooting and restarted in safe mode with networking but it does nothing, ive tried the command promt option but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LuciSBS, Oct 17, 2020.

1. LuciSBS Win User

Windows 10 safe mode reboot, can’t log back in with password or PIN stuck in safe mode

I have tried going through troubleshooting and restarted in safe mode with networking but it does nothing, ive tried the command promt option but it still wont accept my password. Any ideas?

:)

LuciSBS, Oct 17, 2020
  2. psyko12 Win User

Safe mode problems

1st of all sorry for late reply, was busy with work and was not able to read here, uhmm

@Dippsy - It's already disabled, when I get to the point where I log on to my computer under safe mode, it then reboots.

@Darknova - I meant to the place where I log on to the computer at safe mode, and then it reboots...

It reboots after or before I could even type my user password.

BUT NORMAL BOOT WORKS, NOT SAFE MODE *Frown Windows 10 safe mode reboot, can’t log back in with password or PIN stuck in safe mode :(

psyko12, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Safe Mode log in

Hi Richard,

PIN password option on safe mode is not enabled. You will only be allowed to use a password to access your computer in safe mode. To assist you better, kindly answer these questions below:

• Are you referring to a local user account or a Microsoft account?

Is your computer connected to the network via WiFi or through an Ethernet cable?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps on this
      link
      that was provided by Yashwanth Kotakuri on March 19, 2016?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Dawhome Win User

Windows 10 safe mode reboot, can’t log back in with password or PIN stuck in safe mode

Stuck in safe mode

I am stuck in safe mode and can not get out without the admin password...which I don't have. I have been using the pin number to log in the admin account and the pin number is not supported in safe mode. Is there a way to restart in normal mode without
    having the admin password?

Dawhome, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 safe mode reboot, can’t log back in with password or PIN stuck in safe mode - Similar Threads - safe mode reboot

2. Stuck on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.: Hi, I have windows 10 and a few days ago my computer rebooted and it came to a blue screen with the text “We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer” It has said this for more than 24 hours. I have spent the last few days trying to...
  3. Stuck on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.: Hi, I have windows 10 and a few days ago my computer rebooted and it came to a blue screen with the text “We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer” It has said this for more than 24 hours. I have spent the last few days trying to...
  4. Stuck on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can’t log back into pc in safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t log back into pc in safe mode: I used amd clean and ask me to go into safe mode because of error. I did so but now when i go to log in screen i cant type in my password. Mouse doesnt work or keybourd it seems. But if i open command prompt i can type. Is there any way i can get into my windows and maybe...
  6. Can’t log in during windows safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t log in during windows safe mode: So basically I was trying to uninstall my graphics card drivers and it told me to reboot in safe mode but now I can’t seem to log in. I use the correct password and it still won’t let me log in. Not much else I can say....
  7. Stuck on Safe Mode and can’t remember the password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck on Safe Mode and can’t remember the password: I was having trouble with Microsoft Store i was following some i structions to try to fix it I did msconfig and clicked on boot and restarted my computer on safe mode but I realized I could not remember the Password because i started using a pin a while ago to log in I tried...
  8. Can't log in stuck in safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't log in stuck in safe mode: I entered safe mode to to delete some files but once I was done I shut down my pc, I have been using a pin to access my pc for some time now so I don't remember my original password and, when I started my pc I can't log in with my pin. The passwords I have tried are all wrong...
  9. Stuck on Safe mode, no password.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Stuck on Safe mode, no password.: Today i launched DDU (Display driver uninstaller), And it brought my pc to "Safe-Mode" login screen. And when i typed my password , it said its incorrect. ( when i enter the local password on a system startup repair or something like that it works, but only at the win 10...
  10. Safe Mode Reboot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Safe Mode Reboot: Hi Jim here from Elliot Lake Ontario.... 6 hr north of Toronto and 2 hours east of the Soo, Mich Been retired here in the north for 20 years after a career with Bell Canada... in a variety of installation/repair/central office then sales marketing and consulting to outside...