Windows 10: Windows 10 Samsung Monitor not detected

Discus and support Windows 10 Samsung Monitor not detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Windows 10 PC can not detect Samsung S22B300 monitor I think. It shows generic non pnp. I can not use 1920 x 1080 resolution properly. I use mobo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mahbub2, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Mahbub2 Win User

Windows 10 Samsung Monitor not detected

My Windows 10 PC can not detect Samsung S22B300 monitor I think. It shows generic non pnp. I can not use 1920 x 1080 resolution properly. I use mobo gigabyte h61m-ds2, and intel HD graphics. If I update driver for monitor, it shows ACER instead of Samsung monitor in device manager.

:)

Mahbub2, Jan 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 Samsung Monitor not detected

Hi,

I'm using a samsung monitor(Model: LS20CMZKF/XL) with my laptop. However, the monitor is not being detected by the laptop after upgrading to windows 10. Earlier, in windows 8, I was shown that the display resolution is too low to connect. Is there a way
    to resolve this?

Thanks!

NaitikJain, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Grgr_595 Win User
    Windows 10 Not Detecting 2nd Monitor

this recommendation is useless. I followed every step and the troubleshooter said no problems detected. When I had Windows 8.1 I was able to simply plug in my monitor (HannsG 28") via micro HDMI port and it was able to detect it. But Windows 10 does not detect
    my second monitor. The system just does not see it.

Grgr_595, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Erika Aro Win User

Windows 10 can't detect my second monitor

Thank you for confirming. We can do the following:

When the second monitor is not detected, we need to isolate if it's the monitor, the cable connecting them, or the port. We suggest that you remove your 1st monitor, then use the 2nd monitor as your 1st monitor. After that, connect the 1st monitor as the
    2nd monitor.

Usually, this it's driver-related. Windows 10 won't be able to detect the 2nd monitor if the monitor driver is out of date or faulty. We recommend, rolling back to the previous installed graphics driver and monitor driver if it updated. Otherwise, update your
    graphics and monitor drivers on the Device Manager. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Type Device Manager in the Cortana search bar and press Enter.
    • When the Device Manager window appears, click the Display adapters and right-click the item below.
    • Select Properties, then Driver tab, and click Roll Back Driver and follow the on-screen instructions.
    • Expand the Monitors, then right-click the second monitor and select Properties.
    • Click the Driver tab, and click Roll Back Driver and follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue persists, update the drivers. You can manually update the driver by visiting the websites of your graphics card and monitor manufacturers to get the fully compatible drivers for Windows 10. You can run the Find
    and fix problems with devices and hardware
    to automatically check for driver updates. Additionally, we'd like to know the make and model of your graphics cards and monitor?

Post back anytime at your convenience.

Erika Aro, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Samsung Monitor not detected - Similar Threads - Samsung Monitor detected

2. monitor not detected on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    monitor not detected on windows 10: I am trying to add monitors using the HP hub and they are not detected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-not-detected-on-windows-10/a25ce298-bbce-441e-95f3-d32f7e39485b
  3. monitor not detected on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    monitor not detected on windows 10: I am trying to add monitors using the HP hub and they are not detected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-not-detected-on-windows-10/a25ce298-bbce-441e-95f3-d32f7e39485b
  4. monitor not detected on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 64 bit is using. Samsung SMB2230 external monitor detected but not displaying.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 64 bit is using. Samsung SMB2230 external monitor detected but not displaying.: Laptop: Lenovo 330swindows: Windows 10 64 bitProcessor: IntelR Core TM i5-8250UExternal monitor: Samsung SMB2230I had tried all steps provided in MS portal. Re-installed driver multiple times but it did not work.Couple of HDMI cable is used. Reinstalled windows 10 64 bit.I...
  6. Windows 10 64 bit is using. Samsung SMB2230 external monitor detected but not displaying.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 64 bit is using. Samsung SMB2230 external monitor detected but not displaying.: Laptop: Lenovo 330swindows: Windows 10 64 bitProcessor: IntelR Core TM i5-8250UExternal monitor: Samsung SMB2230I had tried all steps provided in MS portal. Re-installed driver multiple times but it did not work.Couple of HDMI cable is used. Reinstalled windows 10 64 bit.I...
  7. Windows 10 64 bit is using. Samsung SMB2230 external monitor detected but not displaying.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. SAMSUNG Monitor doesn't "detect" after going to sleep with laptop

SAMSUNG Monitor doesn't "detect" after going to sleep with laptop: I have a Samsung external monitor I'm connecting via the display port. It will connect when I boot up but when my computer goes to sleep it won't detect the monitor when it awakes....
  9. samsung syncmaster 226bw not detected windows 10

samsung syncmaster 226bw not detected windows 10: Hi I'm currently running my PC on a VIZIO tv through an HDMI, today I wanted to set up multiples displays and got myself a Samsung syncmaster 226bw monitor. With a VGA cable I have it securely connected and my windows it updated fully when I go to display settings it says...
  10. Windows 10 not detecting 2nd monitor

Windows 10 not detecting 2nd monitor: I have a dual monitor setup. I have 2 AOC e2252V monitors that would work fine on Windows 7. I have all updated drivers. I've checked the internet for multiple solutions but everyone's problem seemed to be that they didnt extend their displays. My problem is that both windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. samsung monitor not recognized by windows 10

2. my window 10 can not detect samsung monitor

3. samsung monitor not detecting

4. samsung monitor not detecting windows 10,
  5. samsung monitor does not recognizing laptop,
  6. windows 10 samsung syncmaster 245b not detected,
  7. monitor. samsung psbn6401094b compatible with win 10 1903,
  8. windows 10 cannot detect my samsung syncmaster t260hd,
  9. samsung syncmaster not detecting windows 10,
  10. samsung monitor not detecting by pc,
  11. cant detect hdmi samsung,