Windows 10: Windows 10 Sandbox item is greyed out or greyed out

Discus and support Windows 10 Sandbox item is greyed out or greyed out in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The only way to enable Windows Sandbox feature is from the Turn Windows features on and off utility. There are various components in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 4, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 10 Sandbox item is greyed out or greyed out

Windows 10 Sandbox item is greyed out or greyed out Windows-10-Sandbox-greyed-out-100x100.jpg
    Windows 10 Sandbox item is greyed out or greyed out Windows-10-Sandbox-greyed-out-150x134.jpg The only way to enable Windows Sandbox feature is from the Turn Windows features on and off utility. There are various components in the background that support the functioning of this Windows Sandbox feature. It will work directly on the basis of [...]

This post Windows 10 Sandbox item is greyed out or greyed out is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Flowcoat Win User

Windows 10 Windows Installer (msiserver) greyed out

I have tried to un-grey the properties in Windows Installer which is continually showing as 'running' but nothing is being installed. When I do try and update I get the 'another installation is happening' error message. It's set to manual. I've clicked
    on 'more actions' and it is still greyed out. Any other suggestions as at the moment I can't update anything.

Flowcoat, Aug 4, 2019
  3. GYU
    gyu Win User
    Password selection greyed out

Everytime for the last day that I have turned on my netbook (Toshiba kirabook) the password box would be greyed out, not letting me click on it and type in my password. The shut down and switch user buttons are also greyed out as well. I've had windows 10 downloaded now for a while and there had been no trouble. Any suggestions on what I can do?

4. SETAK Win User

Rotation lock is greyed out

I have a Yoga 14 which was running fine until recently

I cant find Intel virtual button (for suggested fix)

There is no YMC listed in the services (for suggested fix)

I have put sensor monitor on AUTO

Auto rotate is greyed out on toolbar and in settings.

Windows 10 is latest update as is Lenovos updates

This is a very frustrating problem that shouldn't really be a problem anymore. Windows 10 has been around long enough.

SETAK, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Sandbox item is greyed out or greyed out - Similar Threads - Sandbox item greyed

2. greyed out button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    greyed out button: i want to change my display resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 on Windows 11 but the button is greyed out so i can't do soisthere any way i can change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-button/8db43d0b-eea7-4b2b-91da-ea16ff26b955
  3. Backup is greyed out.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup is greyed out.....: I just did a complete clean reinstall of Windows 10 Home......It took hours but it was necessary. Hours of wasted time because the reinstallcaused a new problem. See attached photo.Error: 0x80070005 I need to enable my backup.I really need a fix for this and I don't want to...
  4. Backup is greyed out.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backup is greyed out.....: I just did a complete clean reinstall of Windows 10 Home......It took hours but it was necessary. Hours of wasted time because the reinstallcaused a new problem. See attached photo.Error: 0x80070005 I need to enable my backup.I really need a fix for this and I don't want to...
  5. Backup is greyed out.....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. apps greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apps greyed out: my apps are greyed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-greyed-out/1b1ec990-efc0-481f-a127-5495654f3c4b
  7. apps greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apps greyed out: my apps are greyed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-greyed-out/1b1ec990-efc0-481f-a127-5495654f3c4b
  8. Sideloading Greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sideloading Greyed out: I wanted to update my creative cloud but it said a error had occurred, so I went to cloud trouble shooting site and it side I had to go to the ''For developers'' options in my windows setting when I went there I was meet with greyed out boxes and a red notification say my...
  9. Iphone greyed out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Iphone greyed out: I cannot backup my iphone 6s on my Lenovo X1? My ipod mini connects fine, I can even update teh software on the iPhone, but not sync? I have tried restarting the Apple Mobile Device Manager, but on my version setup it does not exist. The iPhone had been syncing properly. The...
  10. Button greyed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Button greyed out: so i reset my computer today factory reset as i felt my computer was having problems i also recently posted about this issue and i though the reset solved it... i was able to download a free program until i logged into my account... then the grey button of death...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 sandbox grey