Windows 10: Windows 10 Sandbox - Save changes to Sandbox after quitting virtual environment

Discus and support Windows 10 Sandbox - Save changes to Sandbox after quitting virtual environment in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The Windows 10 Sandbox is a great feature but, it has one problem in common. The Windows 10 Sandbox does not save changes after quitting the virtual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cesare Vesdani, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Sandbox - Save changes to Sandbox after quitting virtual environment

The Windows 10 Sandbox is a great feature but, it has one problem in common. The Windows 10 Sandbox does not save changes after quitting the virtual application. This sandbox must keep changes like VirtualBox because users that want to create a virtual machine wants to keep changes such as program settings and installed application and files.

Windows 10 Sandbox

Windows 10 Sandbox - Save changes to Sandbox after quitting virtual environment 9042446b-85fc-44cd-8d4f-f7050cdac29f?upload=true.png

Please update Windows 10 Sandbox so that it is capable of saving all changes made to it when exiting the application.

:)

Cesare Vesdani, Jan 18, 2019

2. Windows Sandbox

Dear Microsoft team,

My colleague in the development team is asking me if i can install Windows Sandbox on his PC to test some application before install.

I have installed the latest version of WIN 10 Pro v 1809 on his PC but I am not able to find the sandbox in the program and feature to tick it.

Can you help me to find a way to install SandBox or I have to wait for the next anniversary update?

Thank you in advance.

nightearth, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jan 18, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Sandbox - Save changes to Sandbox after quitting virtual environment

Windows Sandbox coming to Windows Insiders in Windows 10 build 18305

Read more: Windows Sandbox - Microsoft Tech Community - 301849

See also:

Brink, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Sandbox - Save changes to Sandbox after quitting virtual environment

1. Windows 10 Sandbox - Save changes to Sandbox after quitting virtual environment - Similar Threads - Sandbox Save changes

2. Sandbox!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandbox!!!!: My God.Is this frustrating....I'm trying to enable the sandbox in my Windows 11 Home Edition.I followed all the steps, all of them.When I try to run it the following message appears:https://imgur.com/sg5gzLHNo further or detailed info for the error.Tried to find some register...
  3. sandbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sandbox: Perchè quando apro sandbox mi restituisce errore 0x80070050. file esistente. impossibile inizializzare https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox/30a1f83a-4fb9-4be6-92aa-1661b301b9e4
  4. Virtual Drive stays after disabling Sandbox

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Virtual Drive stays after disabling Sandbox: Hello, I noticed an virtual drive in Disk Management called "PortableBaseLayer" that appeared ever since I have enabled Windows Sandbox. It takes up 8 GB. However, this virtual drive does not go away after disabling Sandbox and still takes up 8 GB. I am using Windows 1909....
  5. Windows Sandbox - Unable to change or adjust system time on sandbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Sandbox - Unable to change or adjust system time on sandbox: Hello Everyone, I am new at using the built-in windows sandbox, so I am not sure whether sandbox is the correct tool. I am smoke testing a forecasting program that uses the system clock local time. When I change the date and time in the sandbox instance using either the...
  6. Virtual Machine Not Running After Installing Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virtual Machine Not Running After Installing Windows Sandbox: After enabling Sandbox in 'Turn Windows features on or off', I am no longer able to run my virtual machine inside Virtualbox. The error I am getting is; WHvCapabilityCodeHypervisorPresent is FALSE! Make sure you have enabled the 'Windows Hypervisor Platform' feature....
  7. Account doesn't match sandbox environment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Account doesn't match sandbox environment: Hi All, My xbox and game pass apps have all stopped working due to the sandbox error, does anyone know how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-doesnt-match-sandbox-environment/bfe74072-826c-4435-b2ff-9e26083420cf"
  8. How to create custom configuration environment for Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 News
    How to create custom configuration environment for Windows Sandbox: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows Sandbox is a great tool for testing out some applications and utilities in an isolated environment. But many times, a user looks out to create a custom environment to test out various software and services. This was one of [...] This post How to...
  9. sandbox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    sandbox: I get a warning that I have to sign in with my MS account. It says protection not complete. Also I cannot use favorites. Is this typical of the sand box? 133959
  10. SANDBOX

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SANDBOX: Good day all. I just upgraded to the latest May 2019 version and the installation was smooth as my PC now runs smoother. However, how do l install Sandbox since is disabled by default? Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows sandbox save state

2. windows sandbox save

3. windows 10 sandbox save state

4. save windows sandbox,
  5. windows sandbox save session,
  6. Windows sandbox persistence,
  7. how to save windows sandbox,
  8. how to save changes in sandbox,
  9. windows 10 sandbox save,
  10. windows 10 sandbox persistent,
  11. windows sandbox save settings,