Windows 10: Windows 10 Sandbox vGPU support requirements.

Discus and support Windows 10 Sandbox vGPU support requirements. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What are the hardware requirements for getting vGPU to work on Windows Sandbox? When I load up Windows Sandbox, it automatically uses software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by marcgii, Aug 11, 2019 at 11:32 AM.

1. marcgii Win User

Windows 10 Sandbox vGPU support requirements.

What are the hardware requirements for getting vGPU to work on Windows Sandbox? When I load up Windows Sandbox, it automatically uses software rendering. Do Nvidia GTX GPUs support it?

:)

2. Brink Win User

Windows Sandbox now has support for simple config files in Windows 10

Source: Windows Sandbox - Config Files - Microsoft Tech Community - 354902

Windows 10 Sandbox vGPU support requirements. [​IMG]
    Tip How to Enable or Disable Windows Sandbox in Windows 10

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Naresh_K Win User

windows sandbox Not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

There is a possibility that the feature is corrupted or not set up properly. I would advise you to disable Windows Sandbox first and then enable it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.

Regards,

Thema:

1. Windows 10 Sandbox vGPU support requirements. - Similar Threads - Sandbox vGPU support

2. Windows 10 sandbox issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 sandbox issue: My OS is windows 10 PRO ( 1903 build 18362.239 ) with latest updates, when i start sandbox i get this message " windows sandbox failed to start. Error 0x800706d9.There are no more endpoints from the endpoint mapper." although it was working normally in the previous versions....
  3. Windows 10 sandbox issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 sandbox issue: My OS is windows 10 PRO ( 1903 build 18362.239 ) with latest updates, when i start sandbox i get this message " windows sandbox failed to start. Error 0x800706d9.There are no more endpoints from the endpoint mapper." although it was working normally in the previous versions....
  4. WINDOWS SANDBOX

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS SANDBOX: So when I try starting windows sandbox it gives me this error: 0xc0370106 then I cant open it and It automatically closes,please help me with my problem :( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-sandbox/1361ccde-cc0b-49d8-b4e8-fbf924d0a4f2
  5. Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Sandbox: I have windows 10 Home Single Language 1809 version and i update it to 1903 version. But when i go to "Windows Features Turn on/off and i check for windows Sandbox, i don't find this feature. Please tell me reason....
  6. Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Sandbox: I have a Surface Book 2 hooked up to a Plugable 4K docking station with a Plugable Ethernet Adapter and Wireless through the Surface Book. In Windows Sandbox the only adapter that shows up is the Hyper-V Network Adapter so I can't get any internet :-( Any ideas??...
  7. Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Sandbox: Hello Today I installed windows 10 1903 feature update using slow insider channel and I enabled the windows sandbox for turn windows features on and off and reboot my system but is still not showing this in my app list is there update problem or hardware limitations?...
  8. Windows Sandbox now has support for simple config files in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Sandbox now has support for simple config files in Windows 10: Since the initial announcement of Windows Sandbox, we have received overwhelmingly positive feedback. Thank you for your support! We are glad that this feature resonates with the Windows community. One of the most requested features from our customers is the ability to...
  9. SANDBOX WINDOWS 10 INSTALAÇÃO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SANDBOX WINDOWS 10 INSTALAÇÃO: Como eu não cheguei a baixar o Windows 10 18305 (pulei do 18290 para o 18334) o SANDBOX não foi instalado. Como resolvo isto? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-windows-10-instala%C3%A7%C3%A3o/608040b0-f710-4655-9a02-3449eab67f12
  10. Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Sandbox: Dear Microsoft team, My colleague in the development team is asking me if i can install Windows Sandbox on his PC to test some application before install. I have installed the latest version of WIN 10 Pro v 1809 on his PC but I am not able to find the sandbox in the...