Windows 10: Windows 10 "Save As" box

Discus and support Windows 10 "Save As" box in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Windows 10, my "Save As" box has a weird look to it, almost like it's a retro Windows 7 look. Maybe not that, but the text is bold and looks a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JimWiseman, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Windows 10 "Save As" box

In Windows 10, my "Save As" box has a weird look to it, almost like it's a retro Windows 7 look. Maybe not that, but the text is bold and looks a little off from what it should. My file windows are normal. I can't save much beyond a few items before it virtually freezes and won't respond. What is the fix for this? Anyone?

:)

JimWiseman, Feb 7, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Windows 10 "Save As" box

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 "Save As" box

1. Windows 10 "Save As" box - Similar Threads - Save box

2. I have log into microsoft every time I save a file yet the top screen box says I am signed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have log into microsoft every time I save a file yet the top screen box says I am signed...: I have log into microsoft every time I save a file yet the top screen box says I am signed in Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-log-into-microsoft-every-time-i-save-a-file/47b78a39-b079-4577-9ec3-2da58a010b5b
  3. I have log into microsoft every time I save a file yet the top screen box says I am signed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have log into microsoft every time I save a file yet the top screen box says I am signed...: I have log into microsoft every time I save a file yet the top screen box says I am signed in Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-log-into-microsoft-every-time-i-save-a-file/47b78a39-b079-4577-9ec3-2da58a010b5b
  4. Can't paste a path on an Open or Save dialog box on windows 11 anymore. Now we have to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't paste a path on an Open or Save dialog box on windows 11 anymore. Now we have to...: Can't paste a path on an Open or Save dialog box on windows 11 anymore. Now we have to manually navigate to the folder where we want to open/save a file. why is that?...
  5. Can't paste a path on an Open or Save dialog box on windows 11 anymore. Now we have to...

Can't paste a path on an Open or Save dialog box on windows 11 anymore. Now we have to...: Can't paste a path on an Open or Save dialog box on windows 11 anymore. Now we have to manually navigate to the folder where we want to open/save a file. why is that?...
  6. All of a sudden when I go to download a file the "save as box doesn't come up..file goes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of a sudden when I go to download a file the "save as box doesn't come up..file goes...: When I try to SAVE As a file..normally I right click or control save and "save as" comes up and I can pick which folder I want file to be saved in. Now when I write click just the phrase save as comes up..I click it and I have no idea where file goes. If I click the download...
  7. All of a sudden when I go to download a file the "save as box doesn't come up..file goes...

All of a sudden when I go to download a file the "save as box doesn't come up..file goes...: When I try to SAVE As a file..normally I right click or control save and "save as" comes up and I can pick which folder I want file to be saved in. Now when I write click just the phrase save as comes up..I click it and I have no idea where file goes. If I click the download...
  8. All of a sudden when I go to download a file the "save as box doesn't come up..file goes...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. My outlook emails/word/excel and pdfs wont save to a folder using the dialogue box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My outlook emails/word/excel and pdfs wont save to a folder using the dialogue box: Hi All First time poster so forgive any errors I make please. My outlook worked fine last week up until I left the office on Wedesday 17th. I returned the following Monday and my computer is playing up. if I open Outlook and I open an email and save as it takes me to the...
  10. My outlook emails/word/excel and pdfs wont save to a folder using the dialogue box

My outlook emails/word/excel and pdfs wont save to a folder using the dialogue box: Hi All First time poster so forgive any errors I make please. My outlook worked fine last week up until I left the office on Wedesday 17th. I returned the following Monday and my computer is playing up. if I open Outlook and I open an email and save as it takes me to the...