Windows 10: Windows 10 Save music from CD to drive

Discus and support Windows 10 Save music from CD to drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is Windows Media capable of recording MP3 from CD?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JosephLandau, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Save music from CD to drive

Is Windows Media capable of recording MP3 from CD?

:)

JosephLandau, Nov 7, 2018
  2. Geethu B Win User

How to Download Music CD's from External Hard Drive to a Flash Drive on a Lap Top with Windows 10

Hi Carolyn,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, let me know where exactly the Music is saved on? Is it on the CD's or External Hard drive?

Step 1:

If it is on the CD's, you may have to copy it the computer first and then copy it the Flash Drive. I suggest you to refer the article to know how to copy music from CD's to computer.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/rip-burn

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Step 2:

After copying the music to the computer, to move it to the Flash Drive Follow these steps.

• Select the required songs and
      right-click
      on it.
    • Select copy.
    • Go to the Flash drive and right-click on Free Space.
    • Select Paste.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Nov 7, 2018
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Nov 7, 2018
  4. RLRehm Win User

Windows 10 Save music from CD to drive

Windows 7 Professional keeps dropping the DVD/CD drive

Working with a fresh install (2nd attempt) of Windows 7 Professional on new hardware. The motherboard is a Gigabyte EP45-UD3P. Running 4G of RAM and an Intel Q9400 Quad Core CPU. The DVD/CD optical drive is a Pioneer DVR-218L.

Here's the problem - after two fresh installs, Windows 7 drops the DVD/CD drive and I get the following error in Device Manager (The device cannot start {code 10}). After the install, the drive works for a period of time, then stops working and I get the error code.

The driver appears to be a standard Windows driver (CD-ROM driver).

I've tried uninstalling the drive and re-installing it in Device Manager but it does not work - I continue to get the device error.

I've also swapped out the DVD/CD drive to insure it's not a bad unit. Same problem with both drives.

What do you suggest for next steps?? Could it be an issue with the motherboard?? A driver problem?

I visited the Pioneer web site - could not find any help or additional Windows 7 drivers.

What now??

RLRehm, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Save music from CD to drive

1. Windows 10 Save music from CD to drive - Similar Threads - Save music drive

2. Record original music on flash drive from CD.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Record original music on flash drive from CD.: I am a musician with original songs on a SD disc than I put these songs in media player and recorded them on CD, my question is why will media player not let me record the songs from the CD onto a Flash drive help me if you can. These are not for resale but audition tools for...
  3. Record original music on flash drive from CD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Record original music on flash drive from CD.: I am a musician with original songs on a SD disc than I put these songs in media player and recorded them on CD, my question is why will media player not let me record the songs from the CD onto a Flash drive help me if you can. These are not for resale but audition tools for...
  4. Record original music on flash drive from CD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ripping music from cd

ripping music from cd: how do I rip music from my cd into windows media player? there is no 'rip; button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ripping-music-from-cd/76d5c5e8-7596-40ff-afaa-6e5c5858477e
  6. music CD's won't save in Explorer

music CD's won't save in Explorer: Hello: I'm trying to transfer music CD's to a flash-drive ; when I put the CD in my Dell Inspiron, they open & play ok. When I save it to Music file in Explorer, the songs are there but "empty" & don't play. Same result in Media Player, songs don't play. I had some CD's...
  7. ripping music from cd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ripping music from cd: I insert the cd into my computer. I open the Windows Media Player before or after I insert the cd. Most of the time the list of songs on the cd do not show up on the Windows Media Player so I can listen to each song and decide if I want to rip the song. I had no problem in...
  8. music from CD to Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    music from CD to Flash Drive: How do I transfer music from CD to Flash Drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-from-cd-to-flash-drive/fe6df0e2-b184-4dc0-86de-4aa9e7cd013f
  9. Ripping music from CD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ripping music from CD's: How do I rip music from CD's. On my Windows Media Player I used to rip music from my legitimate store bought CD. It's been over 6 months since I ripped my last cd. I try to get info from all support areas in Microsoft, nothing works. Would someone help me....
  10. windows 10 burning music from the hard drive to a cd

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 burning music from the hard drive to a cd: I have windows 10. I can not burn a cd from the music stored on my hard drive. I got to the windows media player, click the burn to a cd drag the song list and insert a blank cd and it won,t start the burn. I have checked everything in my desk top. Can one help me....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. save music from cd

2. how to save a music cd

3. music from cd drive

4. how to save a song from a cd windows 10,
  5. save song from cd to pc win 10,
  6. windows 10 how to save music,
  7. have a cd song want to save in windos,
  8. windows 10 how to save cd song as mp3