Windows 10: Windows 10 Saving Error, "is not responding"

Discus and support Windows 10 Saving Error, "is not responding" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! I have lately had problems with saving files on my windows 10. Every time I try to save something with applications like Advanced Systemcare... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by My cat Hannah, May 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Saving Error, "is not responding"

Hello!

I have lately had problems with saving files on my windows 10. Every time I try to save something with applications like Advanced Systemcare Screenshot Capture or Windows Movie Maker, nothing happens until I click the screen. Then the blue "waiting" circle appears instead of the cursor and I get the following message:

"... is not responing. If you close the program, you might lose information.

> Close program

> Wait for the program to respond"

If I choose to close the program, it naturally closes the program, but only after a while because it "reports the problem to Microsoft Windows". If I wait for the program to respond, well... it will never respond.

This is a serious problem for me and it started occurring after the latest update. But it still works with applications like Notepad and MS Paint.

I'm aware that Movie Maker might not work just because it's old, but the Screenshot Capture shouldn't be like that. And it's not a problem of Advanced Systemcare because it has been happening enough with other applications as well, unfortunately with some I can't recall now.

Can someone help me? Thank you very much!

:)

My cat Hannah, May 15, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 15, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 15, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Saving Error, "is not responding"

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Saving Error, "is not responding"

1. Windows 10 Saving Error, "is not responding" - Similar Threads - Saving Error responding

2. "Save As" Not responding - A Solution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Save As" Not responding - A Solution: I was having trouble with the "save as" function in Chrome, especially with PDF files. I would try to save them, the save box would open, it would say "working on it", but it would eventually show "not responding." I've spent several hours trying all of the different fixes on...
  3. "Save As" Not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Save As" Not responding: I was having trouble with the "save as" function in Chrome, especially with PDF files. I would try to save them, the save box would open, it would say "working on it", but it would eventually show "not responding." I've spent several hours trying all of the different fixes on...
  4. "Save As" Not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Save As" Not responding: I was having trouble with the "save as" function in Chrome, especially with PDF files. I would try to save them, the save box would open, it would say "working on it", but it would eventually show "not responding." I've spent several hours trying all of the different fixes on...
  5. "Save As" Not responding

6. Save or Save as not responding in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save or Save as not responding in Windows 11: Whenever I try to save or save as my word, excel or Power Bi file it loads for some time and says not responding.However, when I make any changes to existing file and save it not save as it works. I tried every step from internet but not helpful. Please help me with this....
  7. Save or Save as not responding in Windows 11

Save or Save as not responding in Windows 11: Whenever I try to save or save as my word, excel or Power Bi file it loads for some time and says not responding.However, when I make any changes to existing file and save it not save as it works. I tried every step from internet but not helpful. Please help me with this....
  8. "save as jpg" always not responding

"save as jpg" always not responding: Everytime I click "save as" then into jpg, whether on facebook, google, or even in Photoshop, my window freezes and stopped responding. I only get this error whenever I use "save as" and save it as jpg. I tried saving a different format, it works fine. I tried saving a...
  9. Save As window never responds

Save As window never responds: whenever i try to save any file from applications like google chrome and whastapp, the save as dialog box opens and freezes on WORKING ON IT.... and STOPS RESPONDING. I have tried system check and troubleshooting but that didn't fix the issue! please suggest something other...
  10. Save As Dialogue Box is NOT RESPONDING

Save As Dialogue Box is NOT RESPONDING: Whenever I try to save a file from whatsapp app or try to upload any type of documents on Chrome, the dialogue box opens and shows not responding error every time. I didnt have any idea regarding this issue. I tried to restart, shut down and searched internet for this issue,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not responding message every time i try to save or close files