Windows 10: Windows 10 Saving Error, "is not responding"

Discus and support Windows 10 Saving Error, "is not responding" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! I have lately had problems with saving files on my windows 10. Every time I try to save something with applications like Advanced Systemcare... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by My cat Hannah, May 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Saving Error, "is not responding"

Hello!

I have lately had problems with saving files on my windows 10. Every time I try to save something with applications like Advanced Systemcare Screenshot Capture or Windows Movie Maker, nothing happens until I click the screen. Then the blue "waiting" circle appears instead of the cursor and I get the following message:

"... is not responing. If you close the program, you might lose information.

> Close program

> Wait for the program to respond"

If I choose to close the program, it naturally closes the program, but only after a while because it "reports the problem to Microsoft Windows". If I wait for the program to respond, well... it will never respond.

This is a serious problem for me and it started occurring after the latest update. But it still works with applications like Notepad and MS Paint.

I'm aware that Movie Maker might not work just because it's old, but the Screenshot Capture shouldn't be like that. And it's not a problem of Advanced Systemcare because it has been happening enough with other applications as well, unfortunately with some I can't recall now.

Can someone help me? Thank you very much!

:)

My cat Hannah, May 15, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 15, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 15, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Saving Error, "is not responding"

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Saving Error, "is not responding"

1. Windows 10 Saving Error, "is not responding" - Similar Threads - Saving Error responding

2. not responding error when in chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not responding error when in chrome: Could somebody please walk me through how to eliminate the not responding error when using chrome? Seems like after 10 or 15 minutes in chrome it will freeze up with the not responding error. It does have a tendency to eat at your nerves/ Its frustrating as … mind you I am no...
  3. Windows 10 random DNS server isn't responding error.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 random DNS server isn't responding error.: OK, so for the past two weeks, I have gotten this random internet error (almost like once a week). Everything would be working fine and then just suddenly I have no internet, and having Windows troubleshoot it gives me the error "The DNS server isn't responding." The strange...
  4. Windows 10 random DNS server not responding error.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 random DNS server not responding error.: OK, so for the past week, I have gotten this random internet error. Everything would be working fine and then just suddenly I have no internet, and having Windows troubleshoot it gives me the error "The DNS server isn't responding." The strange thing is though, my wifi was...
  5. Windows 10 "Not Responding"

Windows 10 "Not Responding": Very frequently, on many different apps, including windows Task Manager, etc, I get Not Responding printed in upper left corner. The computer then freezes for several seconds, and then resumes working....
  6. Some tasks, like, " save as " are slow to respond...I get a, " not responding " message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some tasks, like, " save as " are slow to respond...I get a, " not responding " message: Some tasks, like, " save as " are slow to respond...I get a, " not responding " message. Happens also with my Audacity program & sometimes with Adobe....
  7. "Save a Theme" error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Save a Theme" error in Windows 10: My computer keeps showing an error with a title "Save a Theme" and message "Windows can't find one of the files in this theme. Do you still want to save the theme?" and it starts appearing like about one week ago, during normal use of Windows 10. I have never tried to save a...
  8. Save as does not respond and shuts the program down in windows 10

Save as does not respond and shuts the program down in windows 10: Hi everybody, "Save as" stopped working in many of applications (snipping tools, text files, word, paint,...) , i do not get any error or something when trying to save as, it just closes the program, i could not find any solution in any from, it is not my own laptop, she is...
  9. Script not responding error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Script not responding error: I am getting the attached error on many different websites. Anybody will a reason or fix for it. 81785
  10. windows not responding error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows not responding error: every other day or so, I get this error and the system hangs until I push the reset button...have done sfc & dism multiple times...have done upgrade inside Win10 also. Things work well for a few days then this starts again. Need Help ASAP 31705