Windows 10: Windows 10 saying i haven't activated it

Discus and support Windows 10 saying i haven't activated it in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So, recently, my browsers stopped working (infinite loading to sites), i couldn't sign in to my Microsoft account, and started saying i hadn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AllAwesome497, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Windows 10 saying i haven't activated it

So, recently, my browsers stopped working (infinite loading to sites), i couldn't sign in to my Microsoft account, and started saying i hadn't activated windows(I have a legitimate windows 10 code, and it wouldn't let me re-enter it.). This leaded me to doing a fresh install of windows (in case you do not know, basically removes all apps, and windows software, re-installs the software, and you get to keep all the files). The browsers are now working, and i can sign into my Microsoft account, but it still is saying i have not activated windows. When I try to troubleshoot, I get this error:

Troubleshooting error:
    Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to internet, wait a few minutes, and try again. (0xc0000022)
    I have tried both methods here, I ran the first one, shortly after i rebooted, it came back. When I went to do the second method, the value of **HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\PaintDesktopVersion** was already 0. Any help is appreciated.

:)

AllAwesome497, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 16, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 saying i haven't activated it

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 saying i haven't activated it

1. Windows 10 saying i haven't activated it - Similar Threads - saying haven't activated

2. I updated window 10 to 11 but my window 11 haven't activated yet.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I updated window 10 to 11 but my window 11 haven't activated yet.: I updated from window 10 and now i running window 11 on laptop but yet not activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-updated-window-10-to-11-but-my-window-11-havent/dd87a0ee-5ab8-488b-b475-1600d1993139
  3. I updated window 10 to 11 but my window 11 haven't activated yet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated window 10 to 11 but my window 11 haven't activated yet.: I updated from window 10 and now i running window 11 on laptop but yet not activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-updated-window-10-to-11-but-my-window-11-havent/dd87a0ee-5ab8-488b-b475-1600d1993139
  4. I updated window 10 to 11 but my window 11 haven't activated yet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I reinstalled Windows 10 and now it says it's not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reinstalled Windows 10 and now it says it's not activated: I reinstalled Windows 10 and now it says it is not activated and the product key won't show. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reinstalled-windows-10-and-now-it-says-its-not/63d1a9a5-62d3-4c2d-a771-051d20a5a4ae
  6. I activated windows, my background has changed etc. but windows says I haven't activated it...

I activated windows, my background has changed etc. but windows says I haven't activated it...: around 3 months ago I got my computer, and having issues custom built pc activating windows going to windows support, where it was eventually worked out. now one day I was having some different tech issues, reinstalling windows, signing on to my account to the fixed problem,...
  7. Windows 10 Activation: Hardware change error but I haven't changed the hardware

Windows 10 Activation: Hardware change error but I haven't changed the hardware: Recently I have purchased a new PC: the Lenovo M91P SFF Desktop PC, which comes with a Windows 10 Pro License. After setting everything up, everything seemed to work fine, except after a few windows updates now I get the message "Active Windows. Go to Settings to activate...
  8. Can't install an app, it says I haven't signed in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install an app, it says I haven't signed in: I can't install Notepad app. It keeps saying I have no destination and I need to sign in. I signed in and it still says I need to. Where do I sign into the store?...
  9. Windows says it's activated even though I haven't activated it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows says it's activated even though I haven't activated it: How did this happen? It actually keeps crashing as well, might be relevant. submitted by /u/RGBonmyeverything [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eiaikb/windows_says_its_activated_even_though_i_havent/
  10. Windows 10 says updates have failed when they actually haven't

Windows 10 says updates have failed when they actually haven't: Hi all, This is my first post here, so thanks in advance to all who take the time to read and to try and help with stuff on here *Smile So, having been a Vista user for many years, I recently acquired a brand new Asus n551jx laptop, which came with Windows 8.1...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. it says i havent activiated windows