Windows 10: windows 10 saying license will expire soon on a laptop with windows 10 preinstalled

Discus and support windows 10 saying license will expire soon on a laptop with windows 10 preinstalled in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; ok so I gave my laptop for servicing and now its working great but everytime I log in it asks me 5 TIMES that my license is going to expire soon and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SaurabhMalpathak, Jan 30, 2020.

1. windows 10 saying license will expire soon on a laptop with windows 10 preinstalled

ok so I gave my laptop for servicing and now its working great but everytime I log in it asks me 5 TIMES that my license is going to expire soon and it doesn't go away. I checked and windows is activated and the version is windows 10 home single language. I bought the laptop 3 years ago with windows 10 already on it. its very annoying, how do I fix it.

:)

SaurabhMalpathak, Jan 30, 2020

2. preinstalled windows 10 license will expire soon

I have a laptop that came preinstalled with windows 10. I keep getting a notice that says my windows license will expire on June 10th and to contact my administrator to get a new product key. No matter how much I search I cannot find the answer to this
    particular situation, only how to fix upgrades and purchased copies of windows 10.

JenniferGiuntini, Jan 30, 2020
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jan 30, 2020
  4. ViswaC Win User

windows 10 saying license will expire soon on a laptop with windows 10 preinstalled

Windows 10 license expires soon - message

I got a notification saying that my Windows license is about to expire soon. I followed the steps and it is asking me to change product key, which I don't have because I upgraded from Win8 to Win10 during that upgrade period. This is my personal laptop and
    not any organization's. I followed the steps in

windows 10 expire

and

Your Windows Licence Will Expire Soon Windows 10 (expiration on monday february 29,2016)

but it didn't do anything, in fact the one with the default values one just made it show a message saying I don't have a valid license.

How do I get a product key to input in the change product key option?

Please help

Regards,

Viswa

ViswaC, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 saying license will expire soon on a laptop with windows 10 preinstalled

1. windows 10 saying license will expire soon on a laptop with windows 10 preinstalled - Similar Threads - saying license expire

2. License expiring soon - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License expiring soon - Windows 10: I have an ASUS laptop with pre-installed windows 10. Over the last two days, I keep getting pop ups saying my windows is expiring soon and I need a product key. I do not have a product key as it was pre-installed. Has anyone else had this problem? How can I solve it?...
  3. License expiring soon - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    License expiring soon - Windows 10: I have an ASUS laptop with pre-installed windows 10. Over the last two days, I keep getting pop ups saying my windows is expiring soon and I need a product key. I do not have a product key as it was pre-installed. Has anyone else had this problem? How can I solve it?...
  4. Windows License says "Expire Soon"

Windows License says "Expire Soon": I have a surface pro 8, which I purchased last year. It is still under warranty till July 2023. However, the windows license says it will expire soon. Please advice....
  5. Windows License says "Expire Soon"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows License says "Expire Soon": I have a surface pro 8, which I purchased last year. It is still under warranty till July 2023. However, the windows license says it will expire soon. Please advice....
  6. Windows License says "Expire Soon"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. windows 10 license expiring soon

windows 10 license expiring soon: The windows 10 license on my laptop is expiring soon. It was a corporate laptop and license. Upon retirement I have inherited the laptop and need to update Windows 10. I have already updated Office 365 Home with my subscription I pay for annually. How do I update Windows 10?...
  8. Windows 10 license will expire soon

Windows 10 license will expire soon: I purchased my computer with Windows pre installed over 5 years ago. Last year I upgraded to Windows 10 on line. After 'upgrading' Microsoft Office became invalid and now I am getting the message Windows 10 License will expire soon....
  9. Windows 10 License will expire soon?

Windows 10 License will expire soon?: Hello. I've recently been having a problem with my Windows 10 license. Every time I log on a dialogue box appears saying that my license will expire soon, and the same dialogue box will pop up from time to time as I'm doing things. I don't understand why I'm having this issue...
  10. Windows 10 license expiring soon

Windows 10 license expiring soon: Why would I be getting this message when I turn on my computer? It has been fine for the last 6 months. A virus maybe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-license-expiring-soon/c5f3ebf8-9fbc-4be5-9ae5-096b896baab6"