Windows 10: windows 10 saying no cameras are attached

Discus and support windows 10 saying no cameras are attached in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when i opened my camera it says this, please what can do? i've updated the camera still it's not working, i did not see my imaging device or camera in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ayomideolasunkanmi, Apr 26, 2019.

1. windows 10 saying no cameras are attached

when i opened my camera it says this, please what can do? i've updated the camera still it's not working, i did not see my imaging device or camera in device manager also.

windows 10 saying no cameras are attached fab4be76-a405-4ee2-b0fe-8418be5b2fd1?upload=true.png ,

:)

ayomideolasunkanmi, Apr 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 26, 2019
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Apr 26, 2019
  4. windows 10 saying no cameras are attached

Windows 10 update issue - camera

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

What is the make and model of the camera?

I would suggest you to make sure the camera is installed properly and listed under Device Manager.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option from the list.
    • Check if the Camera is listed in the devices list.
    If it is not listed then the Camera driver is not installed. I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

If the camera is listed in the device manager, then perform the following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1:

You may try running the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.

b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If that doesn’t work, then I would suggest you to perform troubleshooting steps from the link “What
    to do if you have problems with an app
    ” to diagnose and fix if the issue is with Camera app.

Method 3:

If this doesn’t fix the issue, I would suggest you to uninstall the camera from Device Manager then reinstall it and then check if this fixes the issue.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from the keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option.
    • Search for Camera, then right click and select “Uninstall”.
    • Then restart the computer.
    • Download the latest driver from the Manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Please do let us know if you need any further assistance related to Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 saying no cameras are attached

1. windows 10 saying no cameras are attached - Similar Threads - saying cameras are

2. Windows 11 says no cameras attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 says no cameras attached: I have tried to find the camera in device manager by showing hidden devices and that worked, however, it shows error 45 and I do not know how to resolve this....
  3. Windows 11 says no cameras attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 says no cameras attached: I have tried to find the camera in device manager by showing hidden devices and that worked, however, it shows error 45 and I do not know how to resolve this....
  4. Camera not attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not attached: I recently got my laptop fixed from a water spill on the keyboard but now I am unable to access my camera. When I launch the camera an error pops with the error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. I have a camera on my laptop that is prebuilt and was working before the...
  5. No camera is attach.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No camera is attach.: When i open my camera, it said no camera is attached. I tried uninstall driver in device manager. however, when i want to install it back, it is no longer in the device manager. I already tried show hidden device in device manager, but still nothing came out. Same thing...
  6. No camera is attach.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No camera is attach.: When i open my camera, it said no camera is attached. I tried uninstall driver in device manager. however, when i want to install it back, it is no longer in the device manager. I already tried show hidden device in device manager, but still nothing came out. Same thing...
  7. NO CAMERAS ARE ATTACHED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NO CAMERAS ARE ATTACHED: Hello, I am having a problem with my Dell Inspiron 15 camera and microphone, been doing some troubleshooting but still can't fix it. I also tried using it for video call on Chrome and it's not working, the other person can't hear me too. I hope you can help me because I...
  8. no cameras are attached

no cameras are attached: i m using Acer Aspire E5-511 laptop and i m unable to use camera app due to #error no cameras are attached. device manager is not showing any imaging device. help me out....
  9. Windows 10 Camera - <no cameras attached>; Camera not found

Windows 10 Camera - <no cameras attached>; Camera not found: Well...I have no idea what happened here but I have no camera, no access, no nothing! I have tried every link from Windows, Microsoft and HP and downloaded and shut down, restarted etc. I have tried everything I can and given access to everything I can. Still nothing. I...
  10. No camera attached

No camera attached: Last week, I used my integrated webcam while chatting on facebook messenger without a problem. A day or two later, the camera would not work. In fact, I got an error message that said that no cameras were attached. I have tried to troubleshoot on my own, by reinstalling...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no camera are attached

2. no camera are attached win 10

3. windows no camera attached

4. windows 10 camera saying no camera ,
  5. windows 10 says no camera attached,
  6. windows 10 saying no cameras attached,
  7. windows says no camera attached,
  8. my windows camera says no cameras are attached,
  9. camera remote desktop nocamerasareattached,
  10. no cameras are attached,
  11. windows says no cameras are attached,