Windows 10: Windows 10 says activation can’t be completed at this time

Discus and support Windows 10 says activation can’t be completed at this time in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; built a new computer recently. Made sure old computer was linked . Performed a full reset on my old computer as told through the activation help forum.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jhuber 34, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Jhuber 34 Win User

Windows 10 says activation can’t be completed at this time

built a new computer recently. Made sure old computer was linked . Performed a full reset on my old computer as told through the activation help forum. On my new current computer it still says activation is not possible at this time.

:)

Jhuber 34, Jun 8, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 10 says activation can’t be completed at this time :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 says activation can’t be completed at this time - Similar Threads - says activation can’t

2. can’t activate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can’t activate Windows 10: I cant reactivate my Windows 10H after a reinstall Windows 10 to my laptop .The message is "We can’t activate your copy of Windows as the digital license for this device has already been used to reactivate Windows." This is a brand new laptop and I am the first owner.And this...
  3. can’t activate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can’t activate Windows 10: I cant reactivate my Windows 10H after a reinstall Windows 10 to my laptop .The message is "We can’t activate your copy of Windows as the digital license for this device has already been used to reactivate Windows." This is a brand new laptop and I am the first owner.And this...
  4. can’t activate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 can’t boot and says it cannot be repaired

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 can’t boot and says it cannot be repaired: Screenshots So after I built my second PC, I took my old SSD from my first build and put it into my second one. I realize now that this was really dumb and I didn’t even think about all the issues that would come up with doing that. It booted fine the first two times, but I...
  6. Window can’t complete updates undoing changes

Window can’t complete updates undoing changes: I can’t get off this page every time I boot my laptop up, it’s a brand new msi gaming laptop, it froze so I restarted it. Upon restarting it I got that message with the blue screen, I can’t do or go anywhere else. This is not cool whatsoever and I’m super stressed out, if...
  7. Windows 10 saying its not activated

Windows 10 saying its not activated: After upgrading my pc windows is saying that it is no longer activated. I tried troubleshooting but it keeps giving me errors after selecting my pc. Is there any way to fix this? submitted by /u/TraverseAxe [link] [comments]...
  8. Says windows not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Says windows not activated: I bought my laptop from Germany 1 year ago. It came with license which was written at the back of computer. Everything was fine, but now it says my windows is not activated. However I haven't made any changes to my computer and I don't know why it is happened. And the license...
  9. Can’t complete windows defender offline scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can’t complete windows defender offline scan: I just bought my laptop a while ago, all the updates are up to date. Just a few weeks a go i got some scam message or maybe virus from a webpage. I did a full scan nothing hits so i tried to do an offline scan but everytime when it gets to 90 something percent it would stop,...
  10. windows 10 was activated but now says needs activating,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 was activated but now says needs activating,: so basically I had windows 8.1 pro I think it was, it was the top windows 8 anyway. so after windows 10 came out I upgraded and had no issues up until now where my computer says my windows is not activated. Can someone help me get round this issue so I can update my computer...