Windows 10: Windows 10 says c: is dirty

Discus and support Windows 10 says c: is dirty in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ran fsutildirty query c: reported volume - c: is dirty. i restarted the system several times, it still gives me the same error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andy72006, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Andy72006 Win User

Windows 10 says c: is dirty

ran fsutildirty query c:

reported volume - c: is dirty.

i restarted the system several times, it still gives me the same error.

:)

Andy72006, Oct 9, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 says c: is dirty - Similar Threads - says dirty

2. I unplugged my pc while it was on and now every time I try to log in it says “your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I unplugged my pc while it was on and now every time I try to log in it says “your...: Forgot password doesn’t work either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-unplugged-my-pc-while-it-was-on-and-now-every/81a2d4b5-0547-4350-aa05-4d27d2ef9d23
  3. I unplugged my pc while it was on and now every time I try to log in it says “your...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I unplugged my pc while it was on and now every time I try to log in it says “your...: Forgot password doesn’t work either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-unplugged-my-pc-while-it-was-on-and-now-every/81a2d4b5-0547-4350-aa05-4d27d2ef9d23
  4. I unplugged my pc while it was on and now every time I try to log in it says “your...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell command upates are all current so what do I do?...
  6. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell upates are all current so what do I do?...
  7. Whenever i try to log into grounded, it says "The account you're attempting to sign in with...

Whenever i try to log into grounded, it says "The account you're attempting to sign in with...: I dont know what to do. i have deleted and reinstalled grounded, and i verified the files, everything. nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-log-into-grounded-it-says-the/e9f25a3a-1ef5-4d5b-b241-e68a28419f01
  8. I just installed Linux Mint as dual boot and now Windows says the disk is dirty.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just installed Linux Mint as dual boot and now Windows says the disk is dirty.: Chkdsk is SO annoying, but I don't find anything to solve this.If it helps, I still have Windows 7 since I cannot upgrade my PC.I installed the latest stable Linux Mint iso with the "Decent method", which was running the iso as a local drive partition and installing from...
  9. I just installed Linux Mint as dual boot and now Windows says the disk is dirty.

I just installed Linux Mint as dual boot and now Windows says the disk is dirty.: Chkdsk is SO annoying, but I don't find anything to solve this.If it helps, I still have Windows 7 since I cannot upgrade my PC.I installed the latest stable Linux Mint iso with the "Decent method", which was running the iso as a local drive partition and installing from...
  10. Help!!! Windows Says C: Is Dirty

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help!!! Windows Says C: Is Dirty: Windows Says C: Is Dirty I Runned chkdsk /f and chkdsk /r But Didnt Do Nothing When I Schedule A Disc Scan In Reboot It Says Scanning And Repairing C: After 2 Seconds It Shows Login Screen Also C: Is Not In Defrag / Optimize Drivers App...