Windows 10: Windows 10 'says' I don't have internet and I do.

Discus and support Windows 10 'says' I don't have internet and I do. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently I resintalled Windows 10 and upgraded to 1809. I started using the built-in skype for windows 10 and it was laggy at the start and then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MorGalad, Apr 2, 2019.

1. MorGalad Win User

Windows 10 'says' I don't have internet and I do.

Recently I resintalled Windows 10 and upgraded to 1809. I started using the built-in skype for windows 10 and it was laggy at the start and then it totally stopped working with the explanation that I don't have internet connection which was false. At the same time when I tried to check for updates I also got an error stating that I have no internet connection. Thing is that I am connected to the internet so something blocks specifically my access to the microsoft servers I guess. Not sure if this makes any sense.

:)

MorGalad, Apr 2, 2019
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Windows 10 'says' I don't have internet and I do. [​IMG]

Valeriu, Apr 2, 2019
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 'says' I don't have internet and I do. - Similar Threads - 'says' don't internet

2. Microsoft store says that I don't have internet connection when I do.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store says that I don't have internet connection when I do.: I have been trying to download minecraft after uninstalling it due to bugs and this keeps popping up. Troubleshooter also seems to think that I'm not connected, and windows isn't updating....
  3. Microsoft store says that I don't have internet connection when I do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store says that I don't have internet connection when I do.: I have been trying to download minecraft after uninstalling it due to bugs and this keeps popping up. Troubleshooter also seems to think that I'm not connected, and windows isn't updating....
  4. Microsoft store says that I don't have internet connection when I do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. game says i don't have storage but i do

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    game says i don't have storage but i do: I am trying to install an update to apex legends and the update stops at 16gb every time saying I don't have enough space, even though I having 635gb free on the drive I am installing it on....
  6. Windows says I have no internet connection, but I do.

Windows says I have no internet connection, but I do.: I am running windows 10 home version 1909. My icon in the taskbar shows no internet access, but I can use it just fine. I saw here...
  7. Windows says I have no internet, but I definitely do.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows says I have no internet, but I definitely do.: I'm using a custom built system with an ASRock B450 mini ITX motherboard that has an onboard Intel Wireless AC 3168. I'm having this strange issue where the OS will report that I have no internet, even though I definitely do. I'm using WiFi from Boingo, which is my only...
  8. I have full internet connection, but the system says I don't.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have full internet connection, but the system says I don't.: I'm currently using an Ethernet connection, and although I have internet access, I can go on the internet and use applications that require internet, Windows 10 thinks I don't have internet. This is very annoying because It means I can't use Microsoft Office applications...
  9. Windows 10 indicates that I don't have internet but I do

Windows 10 indicates that I don't have internet but I do: Windows shows ! mark and No Internet access, but my internet works just fine and I can browse on that PC. Because of it I cannot download any app from windows store [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. I have internet access except windows says i don't

I have internet access except windows says i don't: I don't know why but since the 27th of November my computer is telling me that I don't have internet access even though I do and can use it normally. However, a few things do not work like checking for updates I'm guessing because it checks my network status. Onedrive gets...