Windows 10: Windows 10 says I have no internet connection, but I have.

Discus and support Windows 10 says I have no internet connection, but I have. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am running on Windows 10 Enterprise, Version 2004, OS Build 19041.264. I recently changed to the Windows Insider Program and updated Windows. In the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ahmed Gelemli, May 21, 2020.

1. Windows 10 says I have no internet connection, but I have.

I am running on Windows 10 Enterprise, Version 2004, OS Build 19041.264.
    I recently changed to the Windows Insider Program and updated Windows. In the taskbar, the Wi-Fi icon shows No Internet Access, but I have a stable internet connection wirelessly Ex: I can browse the internet, ping IP Addresses, etc.. Another problem is when I try to open Cortana it also says that I have no internet connection By the way, I can also open Microsoft's website.

As I know Windows checks internet connectivity with this URL: http://msftconnecttest.com/connecttest.txt. But this gives Error 404, File Not Found. Maybe it is because of this?

If you know the problem or an answer, please help. Thanks!

:)

Ahmed Gelemli, May 21, 2020
  2. EarthDog Win User

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

When trying to search for a driver on that motherboard, it doesn't say Windows 10 on it. My suggestion would be to get a NIC card of some sort that is known to work with the OS (most).

EarthDog, May 21, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 21, 2020
  4. Windows 10 says I have no internet connection, but I have.

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 says I have no internet connection, but I have.

1. Windows 10 says I have no internet connection, but I have. - Similar Threads - says internet connection

2. Windows says I have no internet connection, but I do.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows says I have no internet connection, but I do.: I am running windows 10 home version 1909. My icon in the taskbar shows no internet access, but I can use it just fine. I saw here...
  3. Windows 10 says I have no internet connection even though there is.

Windows 10 says I have no internet connection even though there is.: I am using Windows 10. Recently, my wireless network has been unable to detect internet even though I can still go online. Everything on the browser still works and i can still surf the net. However, apps that runs at the background and microsoft products that rely on the...
  4. Computer says no internet but I have internet?

Computer says no internet but I have internet?: Hello, I am having an issue with my desktop computer. It's running the latest version of Windows 10 in conjunction with an internet connection via ethernet cable and OpenVPN. When I am not connected to the VPN, the computer correctly recognizes that I have an internet...
  5. My Wi-Fi says I don't have any internet connection but I have internet connection after...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Wi-Fi says I don't have any internet connection but I have internet connection after...: [ATTACH] My Wi-Fi icon displays no internet connection but my connection is works fine i can open internet, play games and download. But the wi-fi still says that I don't have internet connection. How do i fix this? it kinda annoying for me....
  6. windows 10 keeps saying that I have no internet connection when I do

windows 10 keeps saying that I have no internet connection when I do: I'm having a big problem my computers windows 10 is saying I have no internet connection but I do have internet but because of this I can't use some of windows 10's features I've use the windows troubleshooting and it there's nothing wrong even apps other apps are there's no...
  7. I can use internet, but it says I have no active connections.

I can use internet, but it says I have no active connections.: (German here, my Windows is in german, i am trying to translate the WinSettings as good as I can) All started friday when I got a new internetconnection installed. My computer wasn't in use for 3 months, friday I turned it on and wanted to intall the WinUpdates (with my new...
  8. Windows says not connected, but i have internet.

Windows says not connected, but i have internet.: So I use a dsl pppoe connection to access internet. [ATTACH][ATTACH] But recently I discovered I can not access ms store or other metro apps. Even windows update is showing error. [ATTACH] Then when I check my settings it says not connected. Even though I am connected...
  9. Microsoft says "no internet" but I have internet

Microsoft says "no internet" but I have internet: This has been going on for months at this point. Whenever I log into our desk top computer, my Microsoft account says it needs attention and for me to log in. When I click on the grey notification box in the lower right corner, it takes me to the menu where I click to log in...
  10. Windows 10 says I have no internet connection, however I do.

Windows 10 says I have no internet connection, however I do.: Was wondering if anyone had any experience with this, as it's never happened, and I've tried everything short of reinstalling Windows 10. About a month ago (I assume this may be due to the recent windows update), Windows tells me that I have no internet connection when, in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no internet eventhough i can access windows 10