Windows 10: Windows 10 says I have no internet connection, however I do.

Discus and support Windows 10 says I have no internet connection, however I do. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Was wondering if anyone had any experience with this, as it's never happened, and I've tried everything short of reinstalling Windows 10. About a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Will V., Sep 8, 2018.

1. Will V. Win User

Windows 10 says I have no internet connection, however I do.

Was wondering if anyone had any experience with this, as it's never happened, and I've tried everything short of reinstalling Windows 10. About a month ago (I assume this may be due to the recent windows update), Windows tells me that I have no internet connection when, in fact, I do. The indicator at the bottom of the screen shows the yellow triangle with exclamation, and clicking on Network & Internet shows No Internet Access: Your device is connected and can access other devices on your local network, but may not be able to reach the Internet. I have tried running the Troubleshooter several times to no avail. It suggests "networking reset" which does not solve the problem. I have tried disabling wifi adapter and only having physical connection. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

:)

Will V., Sep 8, 2018
  2. EarthDog Win User

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

When trying to search for a driver on that motherboard, it doesn't say Windows 10 on it. My suggestion would be to get a NIC card of some sort that is known to work with the OS (most).

EarthDog, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Windows 10 says I have no internet connection, however I do.

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 says I have no internet connection, however I do.

1. Windows 10 says I have no internet connection, however I do. - Similar Threads - says internet connection

2. Windows 11 says I have no internet connection- except I do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 says I have no internet connection- except I do.: Hi, noticed this problem occurring sometime in November. I have a working internet connection, both wireless and Ethernet. Both adapters have updated drivers. I am able to connect to any webpage, steam, other online applications with no issue, but the windows network tray and...
  3. Windows 11 says I have no internet connection- except I do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 says I have no internet connection- except I do.: Hi, noticed this problem occurring sometime in November. I have a working internet connection, both wireless and Ethernet. Both adapters have updated drivers. I am able to connect to any webpage, steam, other online applications with no issue, but the windows network tray and...
  4. Windows says I have no internet connection, but I do.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows says I have no internet connection, but I do.: I am running windows 10 home version 1909. My icon in the taskbar shows no internet access, but I can use it just fine. I saw here...
  5. Windows says I have no internet, but I definitely do.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows says I have no internet, but I definitely do.: I'm using a custom built system with an ASRock B450 mini ITX motherboard that has an onboard Intel Wireless AC 3168. I'm having this strange issue where the OS will report that I have no internet, even though I definitely do. I'm using WiFi from Boingo, which is my only...
  6. Windows 10 says I have no internet connection, but I have.

Windows 10 says I have no internet connection, but I have.: I am running on Windows 10 Enterprise, Version 2004, OS Build 19041.264. I recently changed to the Windows Insider Program and updated Windows. In the taskbar, the Wi-Fi icon shows No Internet Access, but I have a stable internet connection wirelessly Ex: I can browse the...
  7. Windows 10 saying "you need Internet for this" but I do have valid Internet connection -...

Windows 10 saying "you need Internet for this" but I do have valid Internet connection -...: I have been using my laptop with Windows 10 for years and recently I am using this laptop in company, connecting with a usb ethernet dongle. Now here comes the trouble, when I re-connect my network at home with home wifi, some Microsoft applications says no Internet...
  8. windows 10 keeps saying that I have no internet connection when I do

windows 10 keeps saying that I have no internet connection when I do: I'm having a big problem my computers windows 10 is saying I have no internet connection but I do have internet but because of this I can't use some of windows 10's features I've use the windows troubleshooting and it there's nothing wrong even apps other apps are there's no...
  9. Windows 10 'says' I don't have internet and I do.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 'says' I don't have internet and I do.: Recently I resintalled Windows 10 and upgraded to 1809. I started using the built-in skype for windows 10 and it was laggy at the start and then it totally stopped working with the explanation that I don't have internet connection which was false. At the same time when I...
  10. Windows says not connected, but i have internet.

Windows says not connected, but i have internet.: So I use a dsl pppoe connection to access internet. [ATTACH][ATTACH] But recently I discovered I can not access ms store or other metro apps. Even windows update is showing error. [ATTACH] Then when I check my settings it says not connected. Even though I am connected...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 says no internet connection