Windows 10: Windows 10 says I have no internet connection, however I do.

Discus and support Windows 10 says I have no internet connection, however I do. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Was wondering if anyone had any experience with this, as it's never happened, and I've tried everything short of reinstalling Windows 10. About a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Will V., Sep 8, 2018.

1. Will V. Win User

Windows 10 says I have no internet connection, however I do.

Was wondering if anyone had any experience with this, as it's never happened, and I've tried everything short of reinstalling Windows 10. About a month ago (I assume this may be due to the recent windows update), Windows tells me that I have no internet connection when, in fact, I do. The indicator at the bottom of the screen shows the yellow triangle with exclamation, and clicking on Network & Internet shows No Internet Access: Your device is connected and can access other devices on your local network, but may not be able to reach the Internet. I have tried running the Troubleshooter several times to no avail. It suggests "networking reset" which does not solve the problem. I have tried disabling wifi adapter and only having physical connection. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

:)

Will V., Sep 8, 2018
  2. EarthDog Win User

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

When trying to search for a driver on that motherboard, it doesn't say Windows 10 on it. My suggestion would be to get a NIC card of some sort that is known to work with the OS (most).

EarthDog, Sep 8, 2018
  3. iwanttobeabookie Win User
    Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Waseemulla S Win User

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 says I have no internet connection, however I do. - Similar Threads - says internet connection

2. Apps say they are not connected, but i am!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps say they are not connected, but i am!: THis probably isnt even Microsoft's fault, but im asking just incase anyone may know or have any tips. So these apps are the only apps i have discovered which wont connect, even though i am connected already. All other apps like chrome and steam,etc. work. If you need more...
  3. Network Status says No connected but I have internet access. Can't access stores etc

Network Status says No connected but I have internet access. Can't access stores etc: I'm having trouble with this badly. I had to do a reset of my computer and upon trying to connect to my wifi network, it keeps saying I'm secured but no internet access, however I am online. But because of this, I can't get access to Microsoft stores etc because it says I...
  4. When I click on events it says Internet connection required but I am connected to the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I click on events it says Internet connection required but I am connected to the internet.: When I click on events it says Internet connection required but I am connected to the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-click-on-events-it-says-internet-connection/88fda32e-769e-48c6-9b8d-4e7949dda64a
  5. windows 10 ....I want to turn off wifi however when I go to internet connections or network...

windows 10 ....I want to turn off wifi however when I go to internet connections or network...: I have windows 10 I believe Can't see any wifi toggle on internet connection or sharing centres. Just says connected to ethernet. I know there is wifi because its connected to my phone. I want to restrict the wifi or wireless so I can use the computer while others sleep...
  6. I have connection but windows thinks not "no internet"

I have connection but windows thinks not "no internet": I have internet connection with or without my ethernet cable but windows window shows "no internet". It is a problem for start up programs that try to update on start up on sometimes. I guess they are getting that signal. How to make this go away? 107166
  7. I dont have internet

I dont have internet: I don't have internet I shell restore windows photo viewer and I do like in tutorial, after I restart computer, and lose internet connection. Maybe this tutorial for windows photo viewer don't have nothing because I lose internet connection, but after this steps, I lose...
  8. I am connected to the internet, but in the toolbar it says Not Connect

I am connected to the internet, but in the toolbar it says Not Connect: I am connected to the internet, but in the toolbar it says Not Connected and Connections are available. I am referring this to the Wifi Icon on the Bottom Right Corner near the Clock (Notification Area). There is no yellow asterix and I am properly connected to the...
  9. Says I have internet access but I believe I do not

Says I have internet access but I believe I do not: I have recently got a virus where I believe I got rid of by restoring my HP laptop back to factory settings however...since this I have had my internet connection say internet access however it always disconnects and it also has no "bars" of connection. Is this a problem with...
  10. Windows 10 I have internet connection but built-in apps won't connect.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 I have internet connection but built-in apps won't connect.: Hi all. I have internet connection. I can browse web using Chrome, Opera, Firefox etc. but I cannot browse web with Edge. It says "hmm.. we can't reach this page." I cannot get windows update from update center, I cannot view my mails with buil-in mail app, I cannot do...