Windows 10: windows 10 says i ve entered wrong pin too many times

Discus and support windows 10 says i ve entered wrong pin too many times in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi windows 10 says I've entered wrong pin too many times but after 4 or 5 attempts windows gives me a code to enter which is A1B2C3 after entering this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Brendan-Nolan, Jul 1, 2019.

1. windows 10 says i ve entered wrong pin too many times

Hi windows 10 says I've entered wrong pin too many times but after 4 or 5 attempts windows gives me a code to enter which is A1B2C3 after entering this code it then asks for my pin and then windows opens ? I might have to do this 2 or 3 times and then the pin will work first time.

I have reloaded windows but it will happen again in about weeks time do I have a virus, why would windows 10 64 bit pro give you a code to unlock it

Best wishes

Brendan

:)

Brendan-Nolan, Jul 1, 2019

2. Entered an Incorrect PIN too Many Times

I will try waiting several days as you did. When steps are suggested they aren't understanding that there are no choice...the screen just says you have entered the wrong pin too many times....that's all. Then restart your computer. No other choices are
    on the screen.

GeorgiaBailey, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Pin NY Times to Windows 10 Start

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Are you referring to NY Times application?
    • How are you accessing NY times (Via online or via App)?
    • What exactly happens when you try to perform the above mentioned steps to pin application to Start?

I suggest you to refer to the below article about Pin applications to Start menu and check if it helps.

Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10 says i ve entered wrong pin too many times

Delta6326, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 says i ve entered wrong pin too many times

1. windows 10 says i ve entered wrong pin too many times - Similar Threads - says entered wrong

2. 'Entered wrong PIN several times' when I haven't touched my laptop yet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    'Entered wrong PIN several times' when I haven't touched my laptop yet: So everytime I would to just turn on my Laptop (not unlocking) and leave it be for few minutes, everytime I am about to unlock it to use my laptop, I see this message that tells me I have entered wrong PIN for several times, "Enter: A1B2C3" stuff. But really, no one has ever...
  3. Entering a Pin to sign in

Entering a Pin to sign in: I cannot login to my microsoft word account as it requires me to provide a pin (that I can't remember). The system advises me to go to the Settings page then the account page and so forth in order to resolve it however, another one of my accounts is logged onto my laptop....
  4. Too many printers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Too many printers.: I have 1 networked printer. Windows 10 devices and printers is showing 7 printers. Why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-printers/26a46faa-ad3e-457e-aae7-c649d33dc508
  5. Locked out of Windows 10 after entering the wrong PIN

Locked out of Windows 10 after entering the wrong PIN: My 92 year old Mother who is in another state is having computer problems. It appears she has entered the wrong pin and is locked out. She says she enters the A1B2C3 but it doesnt help. I see info on how to login on a Windows phone but not for a computer. Can you advise...
  6. Can't enter pin or password the first time I try to log into Windows 10 on p

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't enter pin or password the first time I try to log into Windows 10 on p: Can't enter pin or password the first time I try to log into Windows 10 on pc, I Just can’t type anything in the white box that say PASSWORD or PIN If I leave it a few minutes till the login box disappears and reappears I can enter my Pin and Password no problems or is I...
  7. Can't enter pin or password the first time I try to log into Windows 10 on pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't enter pin or password the first time I try to log into Windows 10 on pc: Can't enter pin or password the first time I try to log into Windows 10 on pc I Just can’t type anything in the white box that say PASSWORD or PIN If I leave it a few minutes till the login box disappears and reappears. I can enter my Pin and Password no problems or is I...
  8. Entered an Incorrect PIN too Many Times

in Windows 10 Customization
    Entered an Incorrect PIN too Many Times: Looks like this is a common issue "Entered an Incorrect PIN too Many Times" I am hitting this problem when my Dell XPS Desktop go to sleep and awake. I don't even type single key, but appears that some back ground process input random letters without me typing anything....
  9. Pin number at startup saying wrong number before I enter anything

Pin number at startup saying wrong number before I enter anything: When the pin number request pops when starting up my computer, the box where you would put your pin number flashes something and the message incorrect pin number shows before I enter anything. If I use mouse to click on "try again", same thing happens. If I hit any key on...
  10. saying to many tries use pin key

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    saying to many tries use pin key: Hello All, Well window 10 did it to me , was running fine until last night update ver 14393.222 ver 1607 install with no problem shut down went to sleep, today trying to log in now this is a HP laptop with finger print reader that I have been using since window 8.0, now...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Window phone says youve entered an incorrect pin several times