Windows 10: Windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am

Discus and support Windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 >thinks< I am not connected and thus several things refuse to work (the help desk app, for example) but I can browse, ping google, ping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Blanko2, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Blanko2 Win User

Windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am

Windows 10 >thinks< I am not connected and thus several things refuse to work (the help desk app, for example) but I can browse, ping google, ping microsoft

I can literally do everything as normal except for anything windows-specific that checks if the computer is online

version is Windows Home

the little triangle telling me something is wrong is INFURIATING at this point

:)

Blanko2, Jan 31, 2019
  2. EarthDog Win User

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

When trying to search for a driver on that motherboard, it doesn't say Windows 10 on it. My suggestion would be to get a NIC card of some sort that is known to work with the OS (most).

EarthDog, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am

1. Windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am - Similar Threads - says I'm connected

2. Windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am: Windows 10 >thinks< I am not connected and thus several things refuse to work the help desk app, for example but I can browse, ping google, ping microsoftI can literally do everything as normal except for anything windows-specific that checks if the computer is online. i have...
  3. Windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am: Windows 10 >thinks< I am not connected and thus several things refuse to work the help desk app, for example but I can browse, ping google, ping microsoftI can literally do everything as normal except for anything windows-specific that checks if the computer is online. i have...
  4. Windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am: Windows says i'm not connected to the internet. And when i open the networking box, it says "no internet" even though i can still easily use everything that need the use of internet. Somehow my windows just doesn't seem to understand that it has internet acces. I have tried...
  6. windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am: Windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am. However, I can't use windows update. I've done all the troubleshooting I can think of, network etc. Please help!...
  7. windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am

windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am: Windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am. However, I can't use windows update. I've done all the troubleshooting I can think of, network etc. Please help!...
  8. windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am

9. Microsoft apps say i'm not connected to the internet but I am.

Microsoft apps say i'm not connected to the internet but I am.: I can't sign in to the Microsoft store or any other apps that require a Microsoft account. I ran the troubleshooter and it said "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource www.microsoft.com is not responding." Any ideas on how to fix this?...
  10. Computer Says I'm Not Connected To The Internet But I am...

Computer Says I'm Not Connected To The Internet But I am...: So this is an issue I've had for a few weeks now. Basically whenever I power up my computer and I check the network center it says that I'm connected to my wifi but there's no internet. The problem is that my browser is connecting to the internet and I can stream and watch...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows thinks im not connected but i am

2. Windows 10 says Im not connected to the internet

3. windows says im not connected but i am

4. windows 10 says im not connected but i am,
  5. wationdencludy.info says,
  6. im connected to internet but says im not,
  7. computer says not connected to the internet but im connected,
  8. internet says Im not connected computer says I am?,
  9. microsoft store says im not connected cant get out of s mode,
  10. windows 10 1903 will not update says not connected to internet,
  11. says im connected but im not,