Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 says MIRACAST not supported

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 says MIRACAST not supported in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a HP PRODESK 600g3 sff When i press WIN KEY + K it opens up the wireless connection window, But it shows that my PC doesn't support MIRACAST... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Abhirupam.s__, Jan 18, 2021.

1. WINDOWS 10 says MIRACAST not supported

I have a HP PRODESK 600g3 sff
    When i press WIN KEY + K it opens up the wireless connection window, But it shows that my PC doesn't support MIRACAST why?
    My PC has no WIFI only has ETHERNET.
    Thanks.
    WINDOWS 10 says MIRACAST not supported 68e0c9d4-83d4-4835-a236-01df86cff1f7?upload=true.png

:)

Abhirupam.s__, Jan 18, 2021
  2. David Haz Win User

Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Julie Ram Win User

WINDOWS 10 says MIRACAST not supported

windows 10 miracast

Hi Dennis,

Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use this to share what you’re doing on your PC, present a slide show, or even play your favorite
    game on a larger screen. With the concern you raised about Miracast, we'd like to collate more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Why did you say that it does not work for you?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Does your computer have a WiFi adapter?

In the meantime, you may check the article for a step by step instruction on how to
    project on a wireless display with Miracast.

We're looking forward to your response.

Julie Ram, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 says MIRACAST not supported

1. WINDOWS 10 says MIRACAST not supported - Similar Threads - says MIRACAST supported

2. Windows miracast doesn't support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows miracast doesn't support: I want to screen mirror my windows 10 pc to an Android TV but now I am getting message that "The device doesn't support Miracast, so you can't project to it wirelessly. I used LAN port to connect internet. Processor : IntelR CoreTM i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30 GHzRAM : 8.00GB...
  3. Windows miracast doesn't support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows miracast doesn't support: I want to screen mirror my mobile screen to my windows 10 pc but now I am getting message that "The device doesn't support Miracast, so you can't project to it wirelessly. I used LAN port to connect internet. Processor : IntelR CoreTM i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30 GHzRAM :...
  4. Windows 10 No Support for Miracast

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 No Support for Miracast: I have a Toshiba Satellite A665-S5170 Windows 7 installed. I upgraded to Windows 10 and tried to connect to my Samsung 7 series TV. I received the following message while trying to connect: Your Pc doesn't support Miracast and cannot project wirelessly. What can be done so...
  5. Miracast support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Miracast support: Does my HP15 version 10.0.17763 have bluetooth capability? I am trying to install my Bose speaker and am having trouble. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast-support/41eafcfa-f120-41ed-af9d-8bc718c9025d
  6. does not support miracasting

in Windows 10 Customization
    does not support miracasting: sir i have window 10 in my laptop. but my laptop does not support miracasting. i also have latest update of drivers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-not-support-miracasting/1119c257-9ba9-4b68-a928-96f38d3f4287
  7. Miracast Support

Miracast Support: Hello, I am having trouble getting my Windows 10 PC to display to a Miracast enabled display. I have an Intel Wireless-AC 9650 WiFi card which states in the product brief that it supports Miracast, however when I check the drivers in cmd I get the following: Interface...
  8. miracast support 4K

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    miracast support 4K: Hi, I have a problem with Screen Mirroring Miracast. I have a notebook with 4K display, and a 4K TV on which applied screen-mirroring. When I try, I receive an error connection. But if someone tries to connect to the 4K TV starting from a Full-HD resolution, everything is...
  9. Miracast Support ?

Miracast Support ?: I was trying to see if my PC can use Miracast without using a Miracast Adapter. My Sony Bravia TV shows it supports Miracast. [img] [img] My PC i am not sure if it does one section on DxDiag does the other by Display shows it does not. Is it the Graphics card or Display...
  10. Miracast saying not supported when it is supported

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Miracast saying not supported when it is supported: Hello everyone if you try to connect to your tv when pressing the connect button on windows 10 and it says this device doesn't support miracast so it cannot project wirelessly and you have exausted yourself to fix the problem try doing these instructions. please open up a...