Windows 10: Windows 10 says my password is incorrect when I wish to remove my password.

Discus and support Windows 10 says my password is incorrect when I wish to remove my password. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am sure that my password is correct as I am able to log in when I start my computer. However, when I wish to remove my password in Settings, Windows... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by kil190066, Jul 20, 2021.

1. kil190066 Win User

Windows 10 says my password is incorrect when I wish to remove my password.

I am sure that my password is correct as I am able to log in when I start my computer. However, when I wish to remove my password in Settings, Windows told me that my password is incorrect. I have tried using the 'netplwiz' command by unchecking the 'Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer' option but it was unsuccessful. Any help to remove the password is much appreciated.

:)

kil190066, Jul 20, 2021
  2. Pyeti Win User

password on windows removal

Offline Windows Password & Registry Editor

NT Password Reset will remove the password from your local administrator account (or any other account). Quite easy and straight forward to use.

Pyeti, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Windows 10 says my password is incorrect when I wish to remove my password.

Windows Startup password

Is it possible to remove a startup password without being able to log into the system? A friend's laptop just prompt her today for a password that she never enabled. Now, she does have a standard user account password, but that doesn't work for the startup password. She had the computer for about a year now and it has never asked for a startup password until today.

I tried to use Hiren Boot CD to run a diagnostic on the laptop, but it has a bsod. Windows 10 normal boot crashes as well

GoFigureItOut, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 says my password is incorrect when I wish to remove my password.

1. Windows 10 says my password is incorrect when I wish to remove my password. - Similar Threads - says password incorrect

2. My pc is saying my password is incorrect

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My pc is saying my password is incorrect: My pc restarted and i got the blue screen of death then it auto repairs and takes me to a screen that says select account when i select my account it ask for my password and when i put it in it says its wrong and i know its not wrong ive even changed it and logged in on my...
  3. My pc is saying my password is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is saying my password is incorrect: My pc restarted and i got the blue screen of death then it auto repairs and takes me to a screen that says select account when i select my account it ask for my password and when i put it in it says its wrong and i know its not wrong ive even changed it and logged in on my...
  4. My pc is saying my password is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error message says that my password is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message says that my password is incorrect: When opening Windows Live Mail, it asks for my user name and password. I get an error message that says that my password is incorrect. I changed my password yesterday as I wanted a new password and have made sure the box is checked that says to remember my password. What do...
  6. Error message says that my password is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message says that my password is incorrect: When opening Windows Live Mail, it asks for my user name and password. I get an error message that says that my password is incorrect. I changed my password yesterday as I wanted a new password and have made sure the box is checked that says to remember my password. What do...
  7. Windows log-in says password is incorrect when it is not

Windows log-in says password is incorrect when it is not: When trying to log into my PC, Windows prompts me to enter my Microsoft password. After having done that, it does not accept the password and says that it is incorrect. I know that password I entered is correct because I am able to log into my Microsoft account via the...
  8. Windows 10 says my password is incorrect even though my password is correct.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 says my password is incorrect even though my password is correct.: Every time I try to log into this specific device it says my password for my Microsoft account is incorrect, even though it is the correct password as it's the same account and password I use on other devices which work just fine. I've tried using the onscreen keyboard to...
  9. Windows 10 says my password is incorrect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 says my password is incorrect: So today in the morning i turned on my computer and I tried to get on as regular, but my computer gave me the pleasant message of "The password is incorrect. Try again" and so I did, I tried for 2 hours, did everything I knew I could do. I tried my password several times,...
  10. Windows 10 Says Password is Incorrect

Windows 10 Says Password is Incorrect: My computer was dead for a couple days because of charging problems that I have since fixed. While it was dead, I changed the username on my account. Then, when it started charging it immediately updated. Since then, I have been unable to sign in. No matter what password...